Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

I am sure that now is the right time to invest your money, before the market begins to turn around!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
How many people, so many opinions, a definite answer you will not get here. I advise you to wait, simply because it is obvious that there will be another moment for a more profitable entry into the crypto-currencies.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1288
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

if I myself am a big opportunity for me to invest because the price of coins is still cheap and very suitable to be a long-term investment to get a big profit. because I am sure that later the market will experience a tremendous increase

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

As per my opinion, this is the best time to put some money in this market as market showing signals of revival and the investment done now will give you unexpected returns in very short span.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

Well, still the best thing to do is to invest while the market is at the bearish stage since the only way to go is to go up after. You can also buy tokens while the prices are low, it is a very good time to invest. It is also true that we have to study the market but since we are at the stage of uncertainty, I guess we should also take action.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

this price is kinda reasonable to invest into, but i suggest invest only half of it then wait for further confirmation or atleast some significant drop cause i dont see  a bull run or atleast an good upside for the next 3-6months it might go sideways for longer than 6-12months. if you are sure that you will not be needing that money for the next 1-2years or you can forget it on that time line go invest half then wait for a drop if it did not drop and go up forget investing more and play with what you got.. dont chance the pumps as well buy the red

I agree on this statement, now that the market continue to drop, i think this price is the best and reasonable for us to buy more, who knows, i mean we still believe crypto after all, and maybe by next year market will be better.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Nickcerny

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

The thing that you can do now is know about the market. Analyze the market, study about different Ico projects. Look on which Ico Is beneficial to you, what are the gains profit everything about it should be known before. Right now in this bear market it its much more profitable to invest as we know some projects which are great will boom in the market. So do the proper research and invest in good project.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
you can invest or tyou can step away for a while it is not only about time it is also abput your being ready to act
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:16:31 PM

this price is kinda reasonable to invest into, but i suggest invest only half of it then wait for further confirmation or atleast some significant drop cause i dont see  a bull run or atleast an good upside for the next 3-6months it might go sideways for longer than 6-12months. if you are sure that you will not be needing that money for the next 1-2years or you can forget it on that time line go invest half then wait for a drop if it did not drop and go up forget investing more and play with what you got.. dont chance the pumps as well buy the red

I agree on this statement, now that the market continue to drop, i think this price is the best and reasonable for us to buy more, who knows, i mean we still believe crypto after all, and maybe by next year market will be better.
yes i thinkmtaht the next year is going to be really cool and we all will get what we deserve to have and shat we havent recoeved yhis year
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

you may ingest and i hope that your investment will bring you a lot of money so good luck with all ypur beginnings my friend
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

If this is not the last money you have, you can try to invest it in cryptocurrencies. I wouldn't risk my last money. See the circumstances, if possible, then buy.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

We still has faith in crypto and we should buy the good coin that we trust, if you scared and dont want to take the risk maybe real estate investment is the best investment for you.Do you have your fund ready if yes then invest but don't go all in. Lets say you have a investment capital of $12,000 divide by 3 and invest in stages that way you might minimize your losses (that's if short term loss affect you). cryptocurrency is a game of accumulating so get your strategy right before investing. Don't just up on any advice you see here.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

I would advise you to wait till Spring at least. Wait and watch. You will hardly miss the opportunity to earn here when the next rally begins. But might be very disappointed if you enter now and see for example BTC going down to 1000 USD. I don't think we will see such figures but they are possible and it's better to wait a little bit more now)
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 468

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

For me it is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency especially in ETHEREUM.
There will be a HARD FORK on JANUARY 2019 and it is good to get at this low before the market go up.
Ethereum will rise no matter what, we are now down but they will look up again.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

I think we should wait for good signals. We will continue to see a red come from the market. If you invest now, you will run the risk in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

I would advise you to wait till Spring at least. Wait and watch. You will hardly miss the opportunity to earn here when the next rally begins. But might be very disappointed if you enter now and see for example BTC going down to 1000 USD. I don't think we will see such figures but they are possible and it's better to wait a little bit more now)

I don't think BTC will go down to 1000 USD, it will probably swing around 3.5k USD for quite some time.

For anyone who are interested in investing in BTC or crypto it might be a good time right now. And if you still fear that it might go much lower, it could be a good compromise to split your investment into smaller portions and invest over a longer period of time.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

I think we should wait for good signals. We will continue to see a red come from the market. If you invest now, you will run the risk in the near future.
but it seems to me that the best way out for an investor is to buy coins at a cheap price. It seems to me that this is the case today, isn’t it? but only in this case, you need to be attentive to the little-known projects.
Olyphant 13

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

I don't think BTC will go down to 1000 USD, it will probably swing around 3.5k USD for quite some time.

For anyone who are interested in investing in BTC or crypto it might be a good time right now. And if you still fear that it might go much lower, it could be a good compromise to split your investment into smaller portions and invest over a longer period of time.

I also support and follow the previous ‘stragedy’, invest in small portions
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

I think that buying the cryptocurrency for the last free money is not yet an option, although the prices are quite attractive and will probably be even more attractive, but you should think that it is not known at all when there will be a good increase and whether it will be at all. So I, too, would not be particularly in a hurry with the purchase.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

Really a good question,in my opinion it is very difficult to bottom hunt of the crypto so it is advised that divide your money in five parts and invest slowly by each part your tolerance will pay you higher profit, remember that only surplus money should be invested which you can afford easily.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: