Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

I forecast a further dump before the end of this year.
No new money flow the market and capitalization is pretty costant.
The potential dump is real, considering that other Bitcoin supports are to test below.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

It's time to invest I think there is no need to wait anymore no matter the market is trying hard to recover. We should invest as much as possible and hold our nerve until the market turns back. Investment and patience can bring us joys as like as last year what we had.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

I think we should wait for good signals. We will continue to see a red come from the market. If you invest now, you will run the risk in the near future.

I invested a LOT this autumn. I was absolutely sure that the market touched the bottom, so the decision to buy more promising tokens was taken. Now I ill better wait for the time, when the market stabilizes.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

I think this months of December is the best time to invest with our money because most of past months all the currencies value are in the lowest price that I think that this month is the last months that would make the price gets low. That's why I keep adding some more coins to my favorite list of currency to invest to get a better earnings this coming year.

Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Its is time to invest its depends of the coins you have to deal with. Example etheruem and bitcoin is good to invest nowadays.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

It is the best way to continue to wait. This is the safest way to invest. When the market has a clear signal, it is the most rational investment in buying cryptocurrencies. Of course, you can also risk buying some now, and those who are always adventurous earn more.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:38:35 AM

With the low price of many coins, this can be a good time to start on investing.
Just a simple analogy, if we could buy in cheap then we will have the chance to sell them in a much higher price.

It is possible, but what if the market continues its decline, what if you are a regular investor and want to buy coins in long-term or medium term, what if you don’t have time to monitor the market? Such advice can be costly to anyone who accepts it. If the market falls to the bottom, $ 50 -30 $ for Ethereum, your investment will partially burn.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

I think some of cryptocians now is more to invest because of affordable price in the market. So i think I that much better to invest now and also to wait a bull run for a great profit.

No doubt. invest! Soon, you will see how fast can the cryptocurrencies be, when they start their bull run. If you choose the position of a person, who is waiting for something, you can simply miss your chance.
Ed_Westwick99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

I suggest you wait a bit, the prices should go down again
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

This is the best time to learn all of the undervalued or those projects that survive until now and giving their best to show to their supported the goal they want to achieve. Time to be ready to invest to those valuable crypto out there and once the reversal come along, you can buy them back with all your might.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

This is the great opportunity to invest in crypto market because every coins is undervalue especially bitcoin, ethereum and xrp. Buy now and you will get profit, more than 2 or 3 times in Q2 january.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

I also think so it is the best time to invest as we have many good opportunities to buy at the moment. The coin we bought now will give much benefit in the coming months. If we still wait further might be we can miss this golden opportunity. It's time to take some positive decision.
Basically crypto prices are very different from dollars or gold, so it's natural to experience a deep decline, so in my opinion, the market will definitely return to normal and investing now is a wise choice because there are lots of cheap coins.

my advice is better to wait until the price is at its lowest point. we can't risk more than this, because being in the market right now is something I think is wrong.

if I don't have bitcoin at this time I want to leave the market. because going is the best way we can choose now.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Many people think that now is a good time to invest. It seems to them that coin prices are very low. But I do not agree with this, because the cryptocurrency market continues to fall.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

This is the worst thing to advice cryptocurrency market prediction, nobody can predict this market. So please try to research by yourself and decide what to do.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

On real estate, I think not much will bring you a lot of money as a cryptocurrency in the future , but as a diversification you can try, I would be in your place now would take part of the cryptocurrency
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

I'm scared to invest now. But sometimes I regret the fact that I am very cowardly. Perhaps now is a good time to invest.

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

I do not understand where everyone is in a hurry to invest. If vonok now continues to fall. Wait for the lowest prices and buy coins. Invest now is not wise.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

BTC is on low now.
probably best time to buy
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Many people think that now is a good time to invest. It seems to them that coin prices are very low. But I do not agree with this, because the cryptocurrency market continues to fall.
why don't you agree? precisely when prices are falling it is a good time to buy and invest it. after that wait and hold until there is a price change then we can sell it and make a profit. yes maybe the price continues to fall and it is a test for us to remain patient and control our emotions.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

I do not understand where everyone is in a hurry to invest. If vonok now continues to fall. Wait for the lowest prices and buy coins. Invest now is not wise.

When are you the lowest price? It's up to the knowledge and market reviews of each person that they will invest when they see the price is reasonable with them. With psychology like you, I think you will never invest, even if prices continue to fall in the next few months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: