Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30196 times)
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:52:01 AM

This topic was created in December 2018 and at that time you had to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoin. So now the condition of the coin is increasing and you can sell it. But for now, you are not too late to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin. The market can still pump and you must be able to move quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:57:11 AM

if you do have excess funds, this might be an option to invest, but you have to be more careful whether what will be invested really has good potential and this is a bet for prospective investors' profits.
If the current growth is temporary and we are waiting for the price to roll back, then investors are likely to immediately go into minus, so we need to do without risk and invest wisely and correctly allocate the budget
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:31:17 AM

The market will recover fast. You will be surprised to see how fast the cryptocurrencies are growing already during this Spring. I hope, April will be the best period for the market: let us simply wait.
Altcoin prices follow the movement of bitcoin prices, so many crypto trades also increase when bitcoin rises. That is, the passion of the traders to see good prospects certainly does not want to miss for investment.
Therefore, I see opportunities for investment now and wait for one or two months to trade, because of the tendency for prices to rise.

I bet exactly on the altcoins that cost less than a dollar. As I see, they have the better speed of the growth when the market recovers. I suppose that you can buy TRON. Eido, Napoleon X, Credits
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:01:47 AM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

If you don't need your extra money for now, better invest it in those top 10 coins in the market. Most especially, invest it in eth and btc as this two  are the most influential coins in the market. Invest while it is still in low price, don't wait for it to increase more than $4k. You can also invest in real estate while investing also in cryptos. You just have to manage your funds, like %50 in cryptos and %50 in a real state.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:31:33 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?
I think this is a good time for investment. When the recession shows signs of ending, you should take advantage of that time to buy and hold for a long time.
Our market does not have any changes at the moment so trading doesn't help us earn more money.
Warren Buffett was very happy when we saw an economy going down and he realized the bottom of the market and started buying stocks that he liked. After that, he became a billionaire easily.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:38:54 PM

Hi.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,

I think you should not wait any longer. Currently the price of altcoins is very cheap and you should not hesitate. Decisiveness and determination are essential and you must make quick decisions. But to be safe, I recommend you only buy altcoins in the top 30 and should place a stop-loss order. Don't forget to set profit targets and follow exactly what you have set out. It will help you have a better spirit.

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:46:23 PM

In my opinion, right now, this is a pretty good time if we really want to make a purchase. so don't be late for us to be able to make a buying decision the increase in the past few days has been seen and don't let us be late
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:02:32 PM

if for now it's very good to start investing because the price of coins on the market is still low so it's our chance to invest a lot of coins and the opportunity to get a big profit too
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:14:37 AM

You should divide your money into different parts, if the price continues to fall, you should continue to invest more .  Now the market price is quite low and your risk is very low , the decision is in your hand .
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:42:50 AM

if for now it's very good to start investing because the price of coins on the market is still low so it's our chance to invest a lot of coins and the opportunity to get a big profit too
let me guess whether you think the market conditions will improve and have the possibility to going up, I don't think so, in this case there will only be a few that have the possibility going up, let's say bitcoin, for bitcoin I think this is the right time to invest but for long-term investment
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:48:00 AM

Hello. You can wait. You can invest. You can trade. You can study the technology and run your own project. The main thing is to know what you want and what you do. Good luck.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:57:26 AM

Before investing in anything you need to research a lot about the coins, now still, those coins prices are very cheap in the market which we don't know how long it is going take for the recovery. Still, it is a very good chance to invest in the cryptocurrencies which have huge potential in the market.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:14:48 AM

Before investing in anything you need to research a lot about the coins, now still, those coins prices are very cheap in the market which we don't know how long it is going take for the recovery. Still, it is a very good chance to invest in the cryptocurrencies which have huge potential in the market.
the present situation allows us to invest in the long term because we all have no knowledge of when the market will experience a recovery. We must realize this investment at risk, but in a low price as it is now I guess the chances are roughly the benefit is enormous. as long as we are patient.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:49:24 PM

Now, even without careful analysis, you can safely buy top coins and not worry that they will not make a profit when the bull market comes, because the profit will definitely be

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:15:32 PM

We recommend that you first learn all about cryptocurrency and do research on the coins we will invest, so we can decide when to invest. If we look at the current down market situation, in my opinion this is the right time to do it.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:43:11 PM

We recommend that you first learn all about cryptocurrency and do research on the coins we will invest, so we can decide when to invest. If we look at the current down market situation, in my opinion this is the right time to do it.
What you say seems to be true before investing, we must understand or know very well about all cryptocurrency so that we can invest with a risk that is not too big
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

What you say seems to be true before investing, we must understand or know very well about all cryptocurrency so that we can invest with a risk that is not too big
The fact is that today it is very difficult to predict something and if we assume that we have already reached the cryptocurrency market, then perhaps today is a good chance for profitable investments. Especially considering the fact that the level of 2017, we again have to reach.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:43:02 PM

For me it would be a good time to invest right now,
I mean what are you waiting for?
Wait for the market to go even lower?
What if it doesn't go any lower instead it starts to pump up?
We could never know what would happen in the future.

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:44:40 PM

Why wait? Invest a little. Something that won't break your bank, maybe even $100 per week. And then when the bottom is so obvious, you can then invest significantly more.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:46:14 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest. The cryptocurrency market is starting to come to life. I like it and I am sure that the upward movement of the market will continue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: