Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to invest or wait ?  (Read 30201 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

Im not a cryptocurrency advisor but if i have money like you, i will wait for the best opportunity to buy some good coins.
Taking a hasty decision won't make any good things for us, a high patience will be required for best result.
In this bear market, everything is so uncertain. That's why i prefer to wait and keep observing the crypto market condition before buying some coins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

If I ask you is my answer it is definitely the right time to buy a coin because they are still very cheap at today's price and when you're investing in it now and the price has risen and you have sold your hold you earn more money.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

If you have extra funds Then you must invest in promising Project or in top 20 altcoin.many of these Project will give good return. But now you have to be patience now.the waiting  approach  can be mixed with investment approach

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

actually this is the right time to invest. But if you don't have more capital, what you are advised to do is wait. like me who can only wait even though the desire to invest in coins that go down is huge.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

Investing now can be a good choice, due to falling market conditions, it is a good choice to buy at a low price. 2018 will end soon and will move to 2019, and in 2019 the market will likely be able to grow.

xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

I believe that we will still fall, ahead of the holidays and the end of the year, then the Chinese New Year. So that everything goes up you need some kind of very strong news that will change the world of cryptocurrency radically!
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Investing now can be a good choice, due to falling market conditions, it is a good choice to buy at a low price. 2018 will end soon and will move to 2019, and in 2019 the market will likely be able to grow.
Yeah I also looking for new years. Cause in new year market will grow and this is right opportunity to buy crypto coins at bottom price.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Well I will say that everybody have his own choice some will like to invest at this red market and some will like to invest when the market recover but for me this high time for me to invest and wait for it to multiply.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

Hi.

I have been part of this community for a while now. And i never got the chance to make any investments as i was short on money. But recently i got a little money and i wanted to invest but looking at the market as it is going down and down again, i have decided to learn from you guys and take into account the advice of you people.

What should i do.

Invest in right now,
Should wait,
or Should i just put my money in some other industry like Real estate ?

Need your opinion guys. What would you had done in a similar situation at this point of time ?

As long as the market is unstable this much, it is too risky to make investment recently. It is better to wait for couple months to make investment buddy. The market is like going down from the top of mountain.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

To be honest, the situation is ambiguous, but I think if the project is really worthy, then you should pay attention to it as we do not know how the market will behave tomorrow, and a worthy project may well show itself

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

If you are long-term focused, then you can be buying these low prices, if you are short-term minded sit it out, and if you just think you can make a quick buck, best forget it altogether.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

No one is saying you should not invest in real estate, because it is also a good form of investment, but if you truly belong here and you have i enthusiasm for cryptocurrency, you might then consider investing in it. Despite the bear market, there are good number of coins you can invest in and hold until you are in profit, because certainly some of this coins will yield well.
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 427

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

To be honest, the situation is ambiguous, but I think if the project is really worthy, then you should pay attention to it as we do not know how the market will behave tomorrow, and a worthy project may well show itself
but for now you have to be careful to invest in bad markets in conditions. and don't think about tomorrow but try to see the developments in the future, then your goal is to invest in the long term or short term

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

It all depends on what you want to invest in? I would probably have waited a little more as soon as the growth starts, I immediately bought myself a cryptocurrency from the top 10, because with this you can make good money in the future
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:40 PM

Yes, you can buy because the price is cheap, and you can hold for the next few months the market may recover. All can not be separated from speculation, and whatever the results later you must accept sincerely.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Yes, you can buy because the price is cheap, and you can hold for the next few months the market may recover. All can not be separated from speculation, and whatever the results later you must accept sincerely.
Maybe it's better to divide own funds at several parts. Some use today by cheap price. Some use if BTC will go down for averaging. And last part I advice to use when we will see definitive turn-over on market. And we need to forget any FOMO! It's important
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:22:51 PM

With this market I advise you to wait for some more time, the market is still down and not stop. Many investors are exhausted and leave it so you should wait for positive signals to invest in Crypto. With the current situation, I believe that your investments will be at a loss.

azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

I think at the moment, it is not right to invest, because the price of bitcoin currently tends to go down and I think until the end of the year the price of bitcoin will drop. Maybe it's better to wait until the price gets better, then we make an investment

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

I have already bought several dozen Ethereums for the price of 210 dollars. I had enough of this. Now I will wait for the price to be even lower to average the purchase price.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

As you know, the market is in poor condition, prices are in a downtrend. There are no good signs when prices bounce again, so it's better to wait and see than you get caught in a bad situation Many traps, although prices tend to be cheap but not too potential. Remember the principles of investment.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: