Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24673 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

For the security of your assets, my advice is to save your assets in many wallets. because there is no wallet that really guarantees the security of your assets. and specifically for ERC20 tokens, my advice is saved on MyEtherWallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

This is the best strategy because if some of your coins will fall in price you will get your profite with other
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Currently there are many different blockchain, but most of the altcoin in the market is ERC20, or as the common altcoin like EOS or ADA are supported by the wallet. So it is rarely the case that a large altcoin that the wallet does not support
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

Today I bought more NEO, it is good to cumulate this coin for cheap price, it gives you passive income, around 3-5% yearly.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

Today I bought more NEO, it is good to cumulate this coin for cheap price, it gives you passive income, around 3-5% yearly.

I'm also planning to hold some coins that is under NEO blockchain because they had a large community of Chinese and we all know that these people are always business minded so they might make a big movement that will bring NEO in a big pump.

Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

I use wallets on stock exchanges and they have never let me down, I tell you. I do not see this problem

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
faceoff97 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I use wallets on stock exchanges and they have never let me down, I tell you. I do not see this problem
People are telling and discouraging me to store funds on exchanges. Since exchanges doesn't give you full control of funds, this would mean the fund might suddenly be stolen. Just as many are recommending, I would prefer to store in an open source wallet like armony and HODLER wallet.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

handling the different types of altcoins is great because if you are holding more, it means that you have the potential to earn a great deal.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

handling the different types of altcoins is great because if you are holding more, it means that you have the potential to earn a great deal.

yes you are right but we must be smart and observant in choosing good assets and have long-term potential. for example try lyrics like variants of sellar, tron and universa.
Smart Stellar and Tron contracts are already widely used with good advantages. And there is a big chance to become big

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
faceoff97 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:11:13 AM

yes you are right but we must be smart and observant in choosing good assets and have long-term potential. for example try lyrics like variants of sellar, tron and universa.
Smart Stellar and Tron contracts are already widely used with good advantages. And there is a big chance to become big
Hodling multiple coin is really a good thing. This is why it is also important to consider where this coins be stored, since coins are good for long term investment, it is always essential to consider choosing a wallet that gives you full control of your funds. Electrum, armony or Hodler could be a good choice since these are open source wallet which free you from third trusted party.
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

Whatever the wallet, the most important thing is that altcoin is expensive  and can be used as a long term investment. So we have to be smart in choosing projects to get profits. If not then the coins we get are meaningless and useless and the ends will only be coins garbage.
And I prefer to save some of my altcoins on MyEtherWallet, because for me it's a safe with the private key.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

holding a single coin is too risky, and its better to hold more than 5 but less than 10 coins my friend
about the wallet i think a hardware wallet is the best wallet to store our crypto assets,, and in my opinion this kind of wallet is the safest wallet too
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?
Although it would cost you more time, storing your coins into different wallets would still be more advisable for the reason that it would be a safer way incase there will be conflicts such as lost private keys, hacked wallet and as such. Your wealth will not all be lost. This would be a more practical way in order to keep your holdings safe from problems.
faceoff97 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

Although it would cost you more time, storing your coins into different wallets would still be more advisable for the reason that it would be a safer way incase there will be conflicts such as lost private keys, hacked wallet and as such. Your wealth will not all be lost. This would be a more practical way in order to keep your holdings safe from problems.
Do having Lot of wallet wouLD be hassle for me? I found a wallet that offers good security and any potential vulnerability could not succeed. It also offers an encrypted private key or scan code so that no could have access to the wallet. Tge encrypted file could be sent to email or anywhere that is safe. Check out HODLER wallet, it is the only open source wallet available in the market. This could be a solution to our problem with security and userfriendly feature.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

Personally I prefer holding my eth based tokens on Myetherwallet wallet that I have its private key but about NEO based tokens I need to use other wallets like Neon wallet , For bitcoin , electrom is good also Eidoo wallet , about holding multiple altcoins I'm not so agree because you need to monitor a lot of altcoins every day which is a hard work.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

If you have enough money to spend and , an investment in a Ledger Nano wallet is the best choice. I use it to hold my altcoins and I am very happy with all features that this wallet provides me.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

I think to hold multi tokens & coins we have to use some different wallets & don’t put your all eggs in one basket.
Better to use hardware wallet, it will be more secure after that we can hold on some good exchanges & in Myeatherwallet as well.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

I have multiple coins on different wallets, because you should never forget about the diversification of funds. It is simply safer to store your digital assets on different wallets, exchanges and so on.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

It doesn’t matter whether I can store multiple coins and tokens in a wallet. The security is the most important factor influencing my decision to use a wallet.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

For me, the standard of security and reliability as a wallet for storing cryptocurrencies has always been hardware wallets. I have been using my Trezor wallet for about three years and during this time I have never had any complications with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: