Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Stelo is project who have experienced team management as they are trying to get so many review to their project & already have most of them with good rating.
They sure have good management and hace experiences for their community and popularity will not grow fast if they still have no idea of what they're doing.
As they are new, they are growing enough in compare to their experience.but they need time as you know for achieving amy thing, it will not come at easily 
Well, of course, in this field of activity nothing can be easy, we should work well to be at your best and know what a new project is capable of and how it can develop.
Stelo team are very keenly handling as we can observe they are taking ownership for all the activities with due monitoring and fixing all the issues by their professionals who are highly experienced with similar platforms.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
It surely looks like a not very profitable business for anyone who is into cryptocurrency industry. But on the other hand it is still good time to start a small capital since it is still on its downtrend.
Yes you are right. We all know that nowadays market situation is very bad so we can't predict anything  beacuse anything can be happened into cryptoworld.i hope the team wil do there best to develop this project.
If and only if there is a way to counter the current situation of the market and the team can implement it on their project, then it could be a good comeback.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
It surely looks like a not very profitable business for anyone who is into cryptocurrency industry. But on the other hand it is still good time to start a small capital since it is still on its downtrend.

Probably, because of the situation in the crypto space wherein value drops dramatically. It's up to us be wise enough to make an investment especially in ICO because everything can be so risky and we should always take note of it.
But then if you don't take the risks then what would you get? regretting in the future for something you didn't do before or regreting for the wrong decision. But it is sure hard to choose for the market value is hard to predict.
Due to assumptions it remains to sustain with where you are just make a plan and proceed and before on priority refer the project whitepapers, understand, analyze and raise a greenflag.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Thanks for the announcement, I think many users have desire to help the project, in particular to translate information on it into various languages, it will increase popularity among other countries.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

This team now can only wait till the condition gets better or can come up with a profitable strategy.
toogoody

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

List of Stelo mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/stelo
DarkInventory777

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Why does the block explorer at this address http://206.189.100.68:3001/ from the coins official website list some blocks more than once?

Block 5331 is listed 7 times with different Amount (STL)?
Block 5303 is listed 30 times with different Amounts?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I just got back into mining and don't know if blocks can be listed more than once with different amounts.

I think you are very new to crypto ...

I mined several different coins in 2014. Most were worthless a few years later, but I did manage to mine about 20-25 Dark Coins (of course as you know Dash Coin now) with a few 750ti's and 280's. I stopped just about the time the Gridseed x11 came out. My father died so I kind of fell out of mining for a few years. I liked the p2p mining sites to mine Dark Coin.

Things have sure changed and I'm a newb for sure.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

This team now can only wait till the condition gets better or can come up with a profitable strategy.
I think in the current market situation it will be difficult to develop a good profitable strategy, because it is very risky. And I think that developers will only have to wait for the improvement of this market situation.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

May I ask how can you say that this not a profitable project?  The project is new and there is still room for improvement and updates. Fer me I cannot judge projects right away because there is still many changes that will happened along the way.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Thanks for the announcement, I think many users have desire to help the project, in particular to translate information on it into various languages, it will increase popularity among other countries.
Yes. But I think, they need also to considered that having social campaigns are much more likely inorder to be known world wide. We know how big factor is to be promoted in social sites since most of the potential investors are there.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

May I ask how can you say that this not a profitable project?  The project is new and there is still room for improvement and updates. Fer me I cannot judge projects right away because there is still many changes that will happened along the way.
Of course, you are absolutely right. It is still very early to talk about the success and profitability of this project. At the moment we can only support it and wait for new news and updates in the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

List of Stelo mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/stelo
The project develops with a mad speed and many pools are already added. It certainly will affect only positively further development including.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

Yes this will surely increase popularity most especially we have different languages. Hoping that the team will pursue it and never stop on finding ways just to develop it more. Looking forward for the new updates and success of this project. I am confident that it is near. Let just be positive.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:51:21 PM

Yes this will surely increase popularity most especially we have different languages. Hoping that the team will pursue it and never stop on finding ways just to develop it more. Looking forward for the new updates and success of this project. I am confident that it is near. Let just be positive.
Through these traslations more of our non english speaking friends wilp be able to participate in their bounty campaigns.
I think is a good way to earn some coins and also this shows team dedication to work since they are setting aside some coins for bounties I really hope it gets some community support Is really good to have coins like this

LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

Through these traslations more of our non english speaking friends wilp be able to participate in their bounty campaigns.
I think is a good way to earn some coins and also this shows team dedication to work since they are setting aside some coins for bounties I really hope it gets some community support Is really good to have coins like this
Yes correct, I appreciate the efforts of the team to put aside some of the coins to be used as a gift, it will be very good and certainly the community will also love it.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:58:50 PM

Yes correct, I appreciate the efforts of the team to put aside some of the coins to be used as a gift, it will be very good and certainly the community will also love it.
We should be glad that the team members of this project is very active and initiative they are very good in term of project management and the how to attract the attention of many. This is just a start of a good and successful result ahead of this project.  Prettysure theycan bbring this project to the top.
Desi7777777

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:43:08 AM

Hello,

I cannot get the wallet to sync.  I tried to create a stelo.conf file and add the new addresses to it, but it did not do anything.  I am currently on windows 10 64 bit.  I can mine and it keeps getting sent but the wallet doesn't sync.  please help!

thank you,

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

Hello,

I cannot get the wallet to sync.  I tried to create a stelo.conf file and add the new addresses to it, but it did not do anything.  I am currently on windows 10 64 bit.  I can mine and it keeps getting sent but the wallet doesn't sync.  please help!

thank you,

Did you report this already to the team in their official website, Their should be a support in there ready to help you.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

Hello,

thank you,

That's kind of glitch i think, Did you try to reinstall the wallet and then wait to synchronize all the needed blocks from your wallet?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

Some people are complaining about the cheap price of translation in bounty threads the members said 30 STL= 2$? that's really kinda low for some professional translators.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: