Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm All In - Sold My House!  (Read 112516 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:06:13 AM

everyone keeps talking about "he will be rich when" "He will be wealthy" blah blah

we don't even know if he kept the coin he could have sold it buy now.

if he was living off of his fathers inheritance and squandered it on bitcoin he would have to sell the bitcoin to make back some money.
Not many people could thug it out in a crack house working at ben and jerry's while they have 600 bitcoin that they sold their home for.

He's got another house and most likely a job as well

he has another house?where is your source?

the original article said " i inherited this house years ago when my dad died ,im am  selling it for BTC because............  "
the house is now  sold for 648 BTC

do you think he posted these posts  from a cardboard box somewhere ?

Alright so in other words you are simply assuming that he has another house. Give me a break buddy,until you have some substantial proof to substantiate your claim button your lip.

Your greatest resource is your logic,when he said "all in" what the hell do you think that meant? He either sold his money took a huge loss,I calculated it already (if you need to revise go do so now before you reply) or is still holding them and living with friends family or maybe he even moved into a studio apartment. One thing is for sure,he doesn't have some "backup" house.

why he dont  have another house  ? youre just making guesses as to where he sleeps now lol
studio apartment
friends couch
hilton hotel ?
anything else? Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:54:15 PM

I really hope that the OP will appear to let us know more of what is happening now, interesting story but without any conclusion atm.
stonerider

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:39:12 PM

Btc price won't rebound until all the bitcoins are gone from the OP's possession. The day after OP has sold/lost/gambled/wasted all the bitcoins, btc will rocket to the moon.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:44:58 PM

If he sold his house by mistake he can always re-spawn it.

Faith in humanity restored.

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:50:12 PM

haven't really been following the price that closely.
RIP.

Well it looks like my $400K investment is going to make me a millionaire very soon.
1-2 millions is not a lot of money these days, but sure, soon.

LordSonjai

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:51:55 PM

haven't really been following the price that closely.
RIP.

Well it looks like my $400K investment is going to make me a millionaire very soon.
1-2 millions is not a lot of money these days, but sure, soon.

1-2 million is not alot of money these days?

Im sorry but you should jump off a bridge,who is this guy?
Do you have 2 million,do you even own bitcoin. Wait I don't need a answer,I already have it.
LordSonjai

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:54:10 PM

everyone keeps talking about "he will be rich when" "He will be wealthy" blah blah

if he was living off of his fathers inheritance and squandered it on bitcoin he would have to sell the bitcoin to make back some money.
Not many people could thug it out in a crack house working at ben and jerry's while they have 600 bitcoin that they sold their home for.

the original article said " i inherited this house years ago when my dad died ,im am  selling it for BTC because............  "

Alright so in other words you are simply assuming that he has another house. Give me a break buddy,until you have some substantial proof to substantiate your claim button your lip.

Your greatest resource is your logic,when he said "all in" what the hell do you think that meant? He either sold his money took a huge loss,I calculated it already (if you need to revise go do so now before you reply) or is still holding them and living with friends family or maybe he even moved into a studio apartment. One thing is for sure,he doesn't have some "backup" house.

why he dont  have another house  ? youre just making guesses as to where he sleeps now lol
studio apartment
friends couch
hilton hotel ?
anything else? Cheesy

great job at redirecting brad by adding more stupid shit on top of stupid shit.
Obviously I'm not guessing where he lives I already know where he lives and its not in a house he owns because he sold it for bitcoins. It's called a figurative speech you know that stop arguing for the sake of a argument you lost and you are talking out of your ass.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:16:45 PM

why he dont  have another house  ?

Why not another penis, damn it? One after all is not enough.
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:07:43 PM

In some countries 1-2 million is only middle class (a small house costs that much). Not everyone lives in a third world Country.
Even 5 millions are not enough to retire here at the age of 30. But a 60 years old could probably live with that amount without working till he dies.
yefi
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:04:29 PM

In some countries 1-2 million is only middle class (a small house costs that much). Not everyone lives in a third world Country.
Even 5 millions are not enough to retire here at the age of 30. But a 60 years old could probably live with that amount without working till he dies.

You are overestimating a little. Swiss median net monthly salary for a full-time worker is 5495 CHF ($5973). Working from 18 to 65 this amounts to roughly $3.4 million. If you can't retire on that at 30, then you need to cut down on your hookers.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:27:07 AM

studio apartment
friends couch
hilton hotel ?
anything else? Cheesy

Obviously I'm not guessing where he lives I already know where he lives and its not in a house he owns because he sold it for bitcoins. It's called a figurative speech you know that stop arguing for the sake of a argument you lost and you are talking out of your ass.

how do you know where the op sleeps or what he owns  ? post proof or your full of shit
your as full of shit here as you are trying to take premature bets on the mayweather v pacquiao thread before the fight is even confirmed
tbh  i think your another filthy scammer ......
LordSonjai

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:46:24 AM

studio apartment
friends couch
hilton hotel ?
anything else? Cheesy

how do you know where the op sleeps or what he owns  ? post proof or your full of shit
your as full of shit here as you are trying to take premature bets on the mayweather v pacquiao thread before the fight is even confirmed
tbh  i think your another filthy scammer ......

Ok brad. Don't quit your day job.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:23:49 AM

You are overestimating a little. Swiss median net monthly salary for a full-time worker is 5495 CHF ($5973). Working from 18 to 65 this amounts to roughly $3.4 million. If you can't retire on that at 30, then you need to cut down on your hookers.

Swiss has very high revenue taxes.
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:06:53 AM

Combined with high indirect taxes as well. Overall taxation levels are very high in the Scandinavian countries.
yefi
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:17:43 PM

Are they all living in pristine cardboard boxes in Zurich then, because apparently they can't live on their wages?
ThomasCrowne

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:33:42 AM

I bet the OP author jgray is hating the decision to sell his house for bitcoin right about now.

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:28:59 AM

Combined with high indirect taxes as well. Overall taxation levels are very high in the Scandinavian countries.

since when has Switzerland become  a "Scandanavian country" ? Cheesy
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 08:14:39 AM

Are they all living in pristine cardboard boxes in Zurich then, because apparently they can't live on their wages?

From what I've heard income is about 20% higher in Switzerland with expenses 30% higher, so yeah kinda.
LordSonjai

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:01:17 AM

From what I've heard income is about 20% higher in Switzerland with expenses 30% higher, so yeah kinda.

what does this have to do with anything?
viboracecata
Legendary

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:04:47 AM

How's your feeling now? Don't cry OP Sad

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: