Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

I would buy all of those!
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

Why should you limit yourself to only chose from the 5 coins, there are far better tokens that those 5 and a much advance one. There's EOS, ETH and Cardano.
But if you to chose among the 5, chose the BAT, its already paired with USD so you shuold be able to trade safely with it/.

Am fully open to suggestions as you can see.
I am looking at getting as much eth as possible. However there are opinions that eth may lose more value in price as time goes.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

From the options you have posted i will pick BAT as it is a solid project and already has working browser and services alongwith more products and features to come also BAT has one of the most competent and experienced team working for the project. I see Bat easily growing to 1 to 2 bucks in the next alt season. Other than that Eth is also good buy im buying more and more eth because im sure it will grow back to 1000 mark sooner or later making us huge returns.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

First thing first, try and have BTC . Then from your list 2, 3 and 5 has shown that they are good project ETH holding . If you are open to new suggestions, then ADA and XLM are worth holding. Goodluck mate
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:30:11 PM

It's a great time to buy first 50. But for myself I choose AdEx. I think AdEx looks a very promising long-term bet. The advertising industry is obviously huge, and smart ads have a big future. So it has a huge potential in a long term. For 2-3 years it's very great!
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:05:47 PM

Most of the coins here are un-potential, i think you should invest on more stable and high potential coins like ethereum, bitcoincash and more.
Just make sure you diversify your investment.
romero7

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Most of the coins here are un-potential, i think you should invest on more stable and high potential coins like ethereum, bitcoincash and more.
Just make sure you diversify your investment.
Yes, we all have the opportunity to make sure that the crypto market is very similar to the dot-com market. As we remember, projects with real use case survived then. Therefore, I choose exactly this principle. And I believe that Adex has chances to be used in the near future.
Vitaly2142

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

It's a great time to buy first 50. But for myself I choose AdEx. I think AdEx looks a very promising long-term bet. The advertising industry is obviously huge, and smart ads have a big future. So it has a huge potential in a long term. For 2-3 years it's very great!
I read that ADX was developed for the participants of the advertising ecosystem. The online advertising industry is developing more and more.I think Adex will be a key tool.
Loubap

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Wanchain, nano, REN
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

I am more interested in buying NPXS coins than the current price is very cheap and NPXS also gets a very high price, of course this is a very good opportunity to buy it at the current price and besides that the coin has a snapshoot system carried by the holder and gets some NPXS tokens every month so holding coins is very profitable.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Mate Just go with BTC and ETH always give high prior to this, Remember If things goes well I am sure the market will go over the moon again. ETH is really a great project continuous price fluctuations bombared this however it is recovering slowly and I am sure it will dominate its 2nd position in the CMC table.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

Why not buy BTC or ETH? They are more popular than those coins and has a smaller chance of risk than those coins. If you like to risk the money then go for what they tell here, just remember that they might be FUDing. If I were you I will go to the one that get's into my common sense. The strongest one.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Pundi X is good coin to collect and hold for long term because having working product and big community. But your choice is good altcoin and i think you can invest on that list. That list contain good coin with good product and solid developers team, i think if you hold it for long term, i am believe you will make a big profits

Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

Those coins aren't on top 20 of cryptocurrencies, but they can have a great gain because of their low value.
But if you prefer stable coins, the CoinBundle investment platform haves the top 20 coins available. You can buy a bundle containing all the top 20 coins, Coinbasic bundle that is more profitable than Coinbase Bundle, conservative bundle (for beginers) and lots of others. Instead of buying coins to add to your portfolio, you buy a ready done portfolio
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 949

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

I would go with BAT as it's highly reputable token. Out side of that list, I'd recommend to invest in Ether, it's very cheap now and fork is coming (sell before that).

Not a financial advise of course.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

I identified for myself 10 coins that I want to keep for future profits.
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. EDG
4. ADX
5. Waves
6. ETC
7. Wings
8. NEO
9. DNT
10. GUP

This is not all that I have in my portfolio. But these coins are basic. They have my main expectations.
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

I will choose and recommend bitcoin and also the ethereum. somehow I completely believe in both these coins to get these stages to construct large and lucrative in the coming years. I am currently still in the process of being able to have both.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

ICON and PUNDI X is more promising than others.. Im recommend you to throw your money into Pundi and ICON, pundi has real product to sell and have very huge comunitty..

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

They are all good token and are good to invest in for long term investment , as you have stated of investing little money then you can be selecting them one after the other as the money comes with your scale of preference and do your research very well on all any time you are ready to put money on them for second thought.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

I just can not understand why ETH or VAVES are not present here, which now are not expensive enough. And we are ready to make a good profit next year. Curtain from $ 1 to $ 4 at a bear market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: