Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:17:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:54:57 PM

for this month I suggested ethereum. You will get a big profit if you hold it in your personal wallet. this month ethereum will do hardfork and of course there will be new coins shared.

new coin = money
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:08:33 PM

almost most of the opinions are proper coins ethereum for investment. I also think so. ethereum is a coin that is already included in a list of a potentially profitable coin and coin among other altcoins. so it's no wonder many at once.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:20:36 PM

for this month I suggested ethereum. You will get a big profit if you hold it in your personal wallet. this month ethereum will do hardfork and of course there will be new coins shared.

new coin = money
you do not take into account the fact that you can lose a lot of money if the price of the ETH will fall just before the hard fork. better to sell your ETH before hard forks for a couple of days. And then after the fork buy ethereum at a lower price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dalexc

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:35:07 PM

This year's crypto market is very risky. No coin is safe enough. For that, you have to invest in finding safe and stable coins. In my opinion, being the best coins for investment right now is bitcoin and Ethereum. Moreover, you can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum 70%. The remaining 30% can invest in other coins. ( Stellar, Litecoin, Waves)
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:37:45 PM

Buy HoloChain
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:40:13 PM

This year's crypto market is very risky. No coin is safe enough. For that, you have to invest in finding safe and stable coins. In my opinion, being the best coins for investment right now is bitcoin and Ethereum. Moreover, you can invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum 70%. The remaining 30% can invest in other coins. ( Stellar, Litecoin, Waves)
right now it is dangerous to invest even in Ethereum because it will fall in the price independent of the update

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:06:35 PM

Sometime I wonder which coin is best to buy and not just to keep filling my wallet with shitcoins, most especially coins that will later have zero value.
This is more reason research is very essential. I do not like the idea just concluding of investing in a coin just because people are doing the same and see a coin going uptrend and then dive in.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:12:09 PM

I do not have free money yet, but I think if they were, then I bought something from the top, they have a lot of prospect and I think that you can get good profit on them in the future.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:25:10 PM

I do not have free money yet, but I think if they were, then I bought something from the top, they have a lot of prospect and I think that you can get good profit on them in the future.

Yes you are right if we have the extra amount can we can think about investing and good cryptocurrency but this situation is not as the right time for investing and choosing and US currency all the cryptocurrencies had same problem so think can invest before made an investment
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 07:38:41 PM

I like how ethereum performing right now. As always forks give some price movements. That's why we see some price grow before block of the fork. One more week left till forks.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:43:39 PM

Now there are a lot of promising coins. I think that you should pay attention to those coins that are in the TOP-10 by capitalization. They seem reliable.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:02:32 PM

Now there are a lot of promising coins. I think that you should pay attention to those coins that are in the TOP-10 by capitalization. They seem reliable.
You are absolutely right, because Even despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, during 2018 the rating of the top dozens of coins did not change.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:10:43 PM

ADA and ZIL will be the first choice apart from the first list of coins. Rest all comes later only.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

I dare not give any advice to invest in altcoin for you at this time. But if you don't like Bitcoin or ETH, why don't you target an altcoin with a large cap and has proven to be as capable of development as Xrp. The market cryptocurrency is still young, an altcoin needs a lot of money to maintain growth, not enough money, it will die.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

1. VECHAIN. VET
2. ICON. ICX
This is the best 2 altcoin in your list that can be invested. Also don't forget to invest in ETH and XRP, which are 2 altcoin that are always pumped and you should not miss it

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:21:39 PM

Nano. There is not a coin out there that is as oversold and undervalued while also making huge progress with the project and has an active community and dev team.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:37:22 PM

Nano. There is not a coin out there that is as oversold and undervalued while also making huge progress with the project and has an active community and dev team.
The fact is that today the need to study the cryptocurrency market and increase one’s own experience in this activity is very important. Due to the fact that the information space is filled with contradictory forecasts and all sorts of negative statements regarding different cryptocurrencies, we have to make the analysis for the whole currency market.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:40:50 PM

Pundi X is a good project but i think there are other even better then these. The smoke network is also a good one and i would advice you to go and check smoke, steemit and other projects like that which have a utility of their own.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:33:37 PM

If you have researched about the coins in your list, I will suggest that you spilt the $2500 capital to invest in all the coins. You do not need to invest one by one.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:24:14 PM

It seems to me that now it will be a good decision to buy Ethereum.
With the constant volatility of the cryptocurrency market, Ethereum began to show steady growth.
This definitely shows that it is very promising and can be profitable for investments.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: