Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto should I buy now  (Read 3352 times)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

in my opinion you better invest in potential coins that are included in the top coins at CMC, the market conditions that are declining make us able to buy potential coins at low prices, besides safer investing in top coins also having more promising prospects in the future, You can buy ethereum coins for your investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:32:42 PM

Don't ask people to tell you the coin to buy but rather study the market and then decide on which coin to buy. from my experience you will have no regrets if you do so.
Most people who advise to buy something little understand the market and especially when it grows and falls, so I think it is always better to study the market and invest
Studying how the market works is really important. A person who invest on something he doesn't really know about has a probably of just losing all his money unless that person is freaking lucky that all crypto he invested into succeed.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:37:23 PM

Buy bitcoin is the most reliable and desirable asset among crypto currencies. The fate of the market depends on bitcoin, which means it is exactly what we need. By supporting Bitcoin, you support cryptocurrency.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

I do not think that now you can give bold investment advice. The situation in the crypto market is so unpredictable that you can easily lose, and not earn.
need to analyze in more detail to provide input to people who are suggestions for investing. but it might be risky with market conditions like this, it could be that the analysis of someone is not in line with the market
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:54:35 PM

I do not think that now you can give bold investment advice. The situation in the crypto market is so unpredictable that you can easily lose, and not earn.

This is the best time to make an investment decision, when it fell in 2018. Similar to the stock after the economic crisis in 2008, it had a remarkable increase after 10 years.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:34:45 AM

Don't ask people to tell you the coin to buy but rather study the market and then decide on which coin to buy. from my experience you will have no regrets if you do so.
I agree with you we must do analysis fundamental or technical about the cryptocurrencies will be bought than just ask to other people, because the information about that can be true or false. And the other reason everyone has different method to find which are the best investment in cryptocurrencies, is it short term investment or long term investment? Or some people search the instrument of investment in cryptocurrencies which gives passive income, so we must find our method than ask to other people.
I know some people still relying on the others as they can't stand alone with there own feet and don't have self confidence for each decision they made. But for this moment,  maybe we could be strong, relying others isn't be effective at all. It is important to our own decision and so nobody could be blame in the end.
Yes should we must make investment in our time to learn more first about the alternatives coins however we must take our responsibilities the risk of investment in cryptocurrencies, so we must give our time first to review, analysis and read more information about the cryptocurrencies before making investment in cryptocurrencies. Although we will make mistake in the next time we can be smarter when searching investment in cryptocurrencies.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

Any cryptocurrency you can buy. If you are already thinking about this, then I think that in the future you may not even have such a wonderful opportunity, because opportunities may be closed.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:34:51 PM

In most cases, everything is now falling and many who remain in the red , I also think it's better to be out of the market and not to buy coins and wait for stronger signals to buy

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:09:35 PM

In most cases, everything is now falling and many who remain in the red , I also think it's better to be out of the market and not to buy coins and wait for stronger signals to buy
I actually prefer today to keep everything that I have and accumulate the volume of cryptocurrency with the help of the Bounty company. But to spend a real remedy for today does not make sense, Because there is a big risk of losing.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:20:51 PM

Any cryptocurrency you can buy. If you are already thinking about this, then I think that in the future you may not even have such a wonderful opportunity, because opportunities may be closed.
How can you advise buying any cryptocurrency? Buy any for yourself, and other people are better to buy bitcoin and not trying to play this dangerous game
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:24:05 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are still good choices. you can buy it now, btc and eth are currently very unstable crypto. because of this we can focus on doing daily trading and it is very cheap to get profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:25:27 PM

When ever I see any post in a public like this asking people for advise or directive on how and where to invest their money, I usually say it is not a good idea, because any body can just come up and suggest even a scam project for you, so all I will say is, go and do you own research on and get proper know of where to invest your money to avoid been scam.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:28:12 PM

It seems to me the best solution at this stage of restoring the cryptocurrency market will be investing in Ethereum.
This coin has a very good outlook on the market compared to the rest.
Obviously, if you invest in it you can make good profits in the long term future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:29:59 PM

I don't think that there is a specific coin in this period of time. Everything is very cheap, compared with 2017. You can split your investment
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:01:14 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good coin. Many new projects have died. But I think it is safest to invest in the top 10.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:36:26 PM

in my opinion not all crypto is worth buying, don't arbitrarily choose coins because you could even buy shitcoin, now the market is declining,
you can use this to buy potential coins at cheap prices, you have good capital so don't waste that capital to buy shitcoin
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:55:35 AM

Out of your five coins, i would recommend to purchase only Pundix as it has good business plan. I have alread make profits from trading it. I am regularly trading with this coin. You can also buy some altcoins like Waves, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS but first of all you have to research on tokens before investment
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:59:55 AM

Out of your five coins, i would recommend to purchase only Pundix as it has good business plan. I have alread make profits from trading it. I am regularly trading with this coin. You can also buy some altcoins like Waves, ETH, NEO, XLM, EOS but first of all you have to research on tokens before investment
The coin is in the top position and indeed the recommendation if we want to buy it as a long-term or short-term investment. now also the price is still very cheap

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:18:08 AM

Well, your list is exotic and restricted! I'll be assuming that you've done the right research, and you already have in mind which of those projects most fit and fit your purpose, right? So come on, I know the VET, ICX and BAT. Then analyzing the total cap of each of them, it's notable that ICX has a growth margin greater than 2.35x in relation to VET and 1.45x in relation to BAT! It's uncomfortable to give an opinion, you'd better make your own decision. Wink
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:48:48 AM

I have about $2500 to spare
And I want to invest into a coin
Please help me decide on one of these coins

1. VECHAIN.                                 VET
2. ICON.                                         ICX
3. PUNDI X.                                   NPXS
4. MONEYTOKEN.                        IMT
5. BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN.   BAT

I intend to keep buying some of these coins with spare Money as time goes but can't make up my mind on which to buy first now

Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
My opinion would be to read the market trend on cryptocurrency. Usually what are trending in the market is the one that will have a big increase before it dropping again if the hype gone, but during that hype we should be able to gain some profit before we move to another coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: