Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 1481 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 191195 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:54:39 PM

Dead rubber bilateral needs such kind of matches.

Absolutely no relevance of this match but what a treat to watch for spectators. Kudos to Afghanistan for their fighting spirit, it was an amazing contest with a couple of village cricket moments in super overs due to the ICC rule book.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WatChe

Activity: 910
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 06:03:39 PM

Absolutely no relevance of this match but what a treat to watch for spectators. Kudos to Afghanistan for their fighting spirit, it was an amazing contest with a couple of village cricket moments in super overs due to the ICC rule book.

Tried my best to see the super over live but wasn't able to find any streaming channel.
Sharma who wasn't able to score a run in first 2 T20I scored a century today and had a 190 runs partnership with Rinku Singh. No century from Afghanistan but there top three scored a fifty. Afghanistan once again roved there capability to beat any team anywhere. They were so close to victory but just couldn't grab the victory run.
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:05:09 PM

Chasing a mammoth target of 213, Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran got off to a good start and put on a 93-run opening partnership. Afghanistan needed just 37 runs from the last two overs and Gulbadin Naib's mastery draw the match. In today's match we saw two supers over,in the first super over Afghanistan scored 16 runs batting. India chased down the target of 17 runs in the first super and they also collected 16 runs. In the second super over, India batted first and collected 11 runs, unfortunately Afghanistan lost two wickets and collected a run in three balls and lost by ten runs. Double super over match is incredible! It must be said that Afghanistan played brilliantly.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 06:08:29 PM

Holy heaven! India 21-4, Kohli and Sanju both gone on first ball they played and on similar shot too. Rohit and Rinku on crease, and only Washington Sundar to come next who can bat. Again, India in situation where 6th wicket goes and pure bowlers start coming in, something India needs to sort out. A pure batter on Sundar's spot and all-rounder after that will help things a lot.

Holy heaven again and this time it's for marvellous recovery India did, from 22-4 to 212-4, never seen before! (I was awed at what Scorchers did the other day but this was much much better).

Afghanistan seemed really motivated in start after getting quick early wickets however Rohit-Rinku did them dirty just like Afghanistan's match against Aussies in ODIWC where Maxwell-Cummins destroyed their hopes and dreams for semis.

Rinku has been supremely consistent in T20, no way he's going to be left out from T20WC squad.

Rohit hitting boundaries effortlessly at end of innings was spectacle, it was like I was watching highlights.

Holy heaven, third time! Those who watched the game know why I say it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:29:46 PM

Chasing a mammoth target of 213, Gurbaz and Ibrahim Zadran got off to a good start and put on a 93-run opening partnership. Afghanistan needed just 37 runs from the last two overs and Gulbadin Naib's mastery draw the match. In today's match we saw two supers over,in the first super over Afghanistan scored 16 runs batting. India chased down the target of 17 runs in the first super and they also collected 16 runs. In the second super over, India batted first and collected 11 runs, unfortunately Afghanistan lost two wickets and collected a run in three balls and lost by ten runs. Double super over match is incredible! It must be said that Afghanistan played brilliantly.
I saw the amazing batting of Afghanistan in the T20 match between India and Afghanistan. Afghanistan's opening pair got off to a great start when they went into bat against a target of 213 runs given by India. Afghanistan managed to score 212 runs in the allotted 20 overs, resulting in the match becoming a try. The way India's opponent Afghanistan played in today's match, it seems like India is playing a final match against Australia. Afghanistan's batsmen and bowlers despite such a performance. If Afghanistan team can continue their game like this then Afghanistan team will go far in future. Although there have been two super overs in this match, a try is scored in the first super over. Afghanistan were defeated in the second Super Over. India won by 10 runs in the super over.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:34:32 PM

Tried my best to see the super over live but wasn't able to find any streaming channel.
Sharma who wasn't able to score a run in first 2 T20I scored a century today and had a 190 runs partnership with Rinku Singh. No century from Afghanistan but there top three scored a fifty. Afghanistan once again roved there capability to beat any team anywhere. They were so close to victory but just couldn't grab the victory run.
Arey mota bhai ne JIO par free kar rakha hai.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Heulahee

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:44:44 PM

Good cricket was played today by the Afghanistan Cricket Team and they made even good scores i.e. 200+ which is not even easy for a team like India. But I'm sure they have worked very hard from their past and they have learned from the mistakes which they made in the recent world Cup and also they have learned from their mistakes which may be they have done in the past in the matches of the Aisa Cup. I hope they still can play better. BTW India has good batting.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
https://liang.community/
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 06:47:02 PM

I saw the amazing batting of Afghanistan in the T20 match between India and Afghanistan. Afghanistan's opening pair got off to a great start when they went into bat against a target of 213 runs given by India. Afghanistan managed to score 212 runs in the allotted 20 overs, resulting in the match becoming a try. The way India's opponent Afghanistan played in today's match, it seems like India is playing a final match against Australia. Afghanistan's batsmen and bowlers despite such a performance. If Afghanistan team can continue their game like this then Afghanistan team will go far in future. Although there have been two super overs in this match, a try is scored in the first super over. Afghanistan were defeated in the second Super Over. India won by 10 runs in the super over.
Today's match was like a tiger-tiger fight. I don't know if anyone predicted that Afghanistan would perform so well, but I couldn't have predicted it. In the last 2 matches, Afghanistan could not play like this against India and looking at the previous matches, today's match could not be imagined. I saw such a match after a long time, there was a lot of excitement throughout the match. It seems that I have enjoyed non-stop gaming in front of the television for long periods of time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1014

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:07:03 PM

Maybe some spectators got their heart in their hand while they were watching the game live. I have started to watch the match when 36 runs were needed in the last two overs. It was surprising that Afghanistan batters managed to make it a draw by collecting 35 runs from the last two overs. Although Afghanistan lost the match in the second super overs, but it was enjoyable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:30:26 PM

Holy smokes! I did not expect India to struggle so freaking much to whitewash the Afghanistan team. 212 + 2 super overs is just crazy and it all happened on Indian turf which is why I applaud Afghanistan for their never give up attitude.

Rohit was sensational in this match while Rinku continues staking his claim as one of the best finishers in T20 cricket. What a finale!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Compromise me

Activity: 434
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 07:35:24 PM

I saw the amazing batting of Afghanistan in the T20 match between India and Afghanistan. Afghanistan's opening pair got off to a great start when they went into bat against a target of 213 runs given by India. Afghanistan managed to score 212 runs in the allotted 20 overs, resulting in the match becoming a try. The way India's opponent Afghanistan played in today's match, it seems like India is playing a final match against Australia. Afghanistan's batsmen and bowlers despite such a performance. If Afghanistan team can continue their game like this then Afghanistan team will go far in future. Although there have been two super overs in this match, a try is scored in the first super over. Afghanistan were defeated in the second Super Over. India won by 10 runs in the super over.
Today's match was like a tiger-tiger fight. I don't know if anyone predicted that Afghanistan would perform so well, but I couldn't have predicted it. In the last 2 matches, Afghanistan could not play like this against India and looking at the previous matches, today's match could not be imagined. I saw such a match after a long time, there was a lot of excitement throughout the match. It seems that I have enjoyed non-stop gaming in front of the television for long periods of time.
India and Afghanistan both the teams gave a very strong performance. In the match India showed their stand by scoring 212 runs. Afghanistan also set a target of 212 runs. Showed the batting and bowling skills at their best. Afghanistan also made a powerful comeback which created suspense in the match.

The result of the match was decided in suspense and cricket lovers got to see a memorable encounter. This match cricket  gave the enthusiasts a memorable and bumpy fun.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 910
Merit: 284

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2024, 07:58:39 PM

Holy smokes! I did not expect India to struggle so freaking much to whitewash the Afghanistan team. 212 + 2 super overs is just crazy and it all happened on Indian turf which is why I applaud Afghanistan for their never give up attitude.

Rohit was sensational in this match while Rinku continues staking his claim as one of the best finishers in T20 cricket. What a finale!

It's another match to prove that they're not a team that can be taken for granted and the threat becomes higher in the shortest formats. I did watch the complete match and it's more than expected about the entertainment part because who thought the match will become a nail biter and requires 2 super overs to get the results.

Hitman sixes are the most highlighted part but I agree with Rinku calm mindset no matter when and what situation he comes to bat is really a big advantage for the future of team India.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 12:43:24 AM

Thanks to Avesh Khan this game went into the super over. In just 4 overs he conceded 55 runs. Can you imagine how much he destroyed India's chance of getting a whitewash. It has been a super over as BCCI might have already anticipated this situation. Looking at the current team of India it is a win for Afghanistan. 

I don't understand why you are blaming only Avesh Kumar. The pitch was batting friendly. It is natural that the bowlers will give away a lot of runs. Avesh gave away 55 runs in 4 overs. Mukesh Kumar gave 44 runs in 4 overs. We have never seen better bowling than Kudeep Yadav. He gave 31 runs in 3 overs. Karim Janat, one of the most important and talented bowlers in the Afghanistan squad, gave away 54 runs in 3 overs. So I would say only Avesh khan should not be blamed.

Afghanistan's top order batsmen batted brilliantly. The first three batsmen in the top 100 have each managed to score half-centuries. If India had Shami and Bumrah in the squad, maybe India would have dominated and won the match.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 02:40:27 AM

Indian bowlers were really below average. We have so many events like IPL and Ranji Trophy but still we don’t have great T20I bowlers. Without Bumrah, Shami and Siraj, India’s bowling lineup is trash according to me. Nevertheless Rohit and Rinku saved the day for the team I must say. Rohit really did well and shut down all the haters with his extra ordinary batting. Sanju disappointed once again. Overall a good T20I match I watched after so long.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:07:06 AM

You are right because if we look at India's first two T20I matches, India won the first and second T20I matches with batting power. So whenever India set a target of 213 runs in the third T20, I couldn't really predict Afghanistan, I thought maybe Afghanistan would lose like in the first and second T20 matches. But I was wrong afghanistan team batted very well due to their excellent batting the game went to two super overs after the first super try in the second super over unfortunately India lost Afghanistan by 10 runs. However, despite the defeat of the Afghanistan team, they won because of their outstanding performance in the third T20 match against India, It looked like India was playing against a strong team.

Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:26:23 AM

No one can predict results like these or games like these with on game day anything can happen while this T20I format is really heart-breaking for the few like we have in last two days first last over thriller between Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe, and now we have another insane game between India vs Afghanistan which having two super overs before having result into Indian favour which were really impressive in this series and specially in this game.

Rohit Sharma inning and partnership with Rinku Singh bring huge entertainment because while India were 22 for 4 things were not looking good but these both batsmen bring India into game and then having this thrilling win after two super overs while Afghanistan having history of losing matches like this even they fight hard, but luck was not with them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rojan

Activity: 1442
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 06:05:10 AM

I was a supporter of Afghanistan team in this match.Afghanistan team did not win this match which made me feel bad.Both team players played very well in the first innings.But Afghanistan team batsman Rahmanullah Gurbaz scored 50 runs in 32 balls.Ibrahim Zadran scored 50 runs in 41 balls.  .Gulbadin Naib scored 55 runs from 23 balls. I liked Afghanistan team's performance but India team's batting and bowling was very good.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 06:10:02 AM

It's another match to prove that they're not a team that can be taken for granted and the threat becomes higher in the shortest formats. I did watch the complete match and it's more than expected about the entertainment part because who thought the match will become a nail biter and requires 2 super overs to get the results.

Hitman sixes are the most highlighted part but I agree with Rinku calm mindset no matter when and what situation he comes to bat is really a big advantage for the future of team India.
T20 is going to have another level of entertainment for all cricket followers with matches like these are surely going to create good revenue for the media houses which are looking for better results in coming years but sadly due to ICC hypocritical policies and negative role, we are not having things in this format as we look forward with that I view like ICC is one of the worst sports organization which is not working for the development of the game and trying to have just their own stake in pockets with big countries which are holding all things about this game.

After scoring 212 India were feeling comfortable and there is no doubt things were under control but from 19th and 20th overs Afghanistan's 36 runs brought this game to tie and then super over after super over brought India victorious.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Popkon6

Activity: 588
Merit: 303

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 06:15:11 AM

I was a supporter of Afghanistan team in this match.Afghanistan team did not win this match which made me feel bad.Both team players played very well in the first innings.But Afghanistan team batsman Rahmanullah Gurbaz scored 50 runs in 32 balls.Ibrahim Zadran scored 50 runs in 41 balls.  .Gulbadin Naib scored 55 runs from 23 balls. I liked Afghanistan team's performance but India team's batting and bowling was very good.

Actually the condition of Afghanistan team was very pathetic, but Afghanistan team performed very well in this match but they lost due to fate. Here only two players of the Indian team have performed well, among them Rohit Sharma who has scored 121 runs which is the most important role behind this team's win. And Rinku Singh scored 69 runs and these two batsmen ensured victory for their Indian team. Especially the Indian team, despite being strong, did not perform well in this match, but in terms of bowling, they performed very well

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 06:35:05 AM

Canterbury Vs Northern Knights
Canterbury and Northern Knights face off today in the Super Smash 26th match. Northern Knights won the toss and sent Canterbury into bat. The opening pair of Bowes and Latham got off to a blistering start and put on 127 runs. Latham was dismissed for 62 off 39 balls, while Bowes played an innings of 85 off 43 balls. bevon jacobs helped the team reach a strong score of 228 with 29 runs in the last over. In the second innings, Northern Kinghts went into bat with a target of 229 runs. William ORourke took a couple of wickets in the second over and the Northern Knights were under a lot of pressure, their team score 13/2 over 3 as of the time I went to post. The match is in Canterbury's control and I expect them to win.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 [1250] 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 1481 »
  Print  

Jump to: