Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 [1274] 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1480 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 191088 times)
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:57:32 AM

Duranta Dhaka  vs  Rangpur Riders

Duranta Dhaka won the toss and decided to field against Rangpur Riders. In this year's BPL, each team has won the toss and decided on the fielding. I have never seen a team win the toss and bat first.

While Duranta Dhaka won their first match against Comilla, Dhaka lost against Chattogram in their second match. On the other hand Rangpur team won only one match out of their three matches. Rangpur players are not in good form. So I consider the Dhaka team as the favorite today. Despite having experienced players like Brandon King, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai and Sakib, the performance of this team is poor. Let's see if they can play well today.

The match of Rangpur Riders vs Durdanto Dhaka match was started, and in this match, Dhaka won the toss and chose to field. I think it was the biggest mistake of them because they knew that the other team had Babar Azam, and if Babar Azam chased the target so he had pressure, and in pressure he could also out in search of the boundary and when Babar Azam gave the target so he had zero pressure and from this, he can make more runs because firstly he played defensive and then he started to hit boundaries.

As we see that Rangpur Riders are losing wickets but Baber Azam is holding one end strongly. He is not out at 38 runs while the team has made 99 runs with three wickets down. Brandon King, Rony Talukdar and Nurul Hasan all out cheaply but only Babar Azam is the only hope for the Rangpur Riders to reach a good score. If Baber Azam can stay at the end, he has all the capability to score runs more quickly at the end making a very good target for himself and also for Rangpur Riders. Right now Babar Azam strike rate is 118 which is already a good one.

Durdanto Dhaka team performed very badly as I can see the list of players total five players got out for zero runs. One player only Ross scored 51 runs and rest of the players performed poorly. It is never possible to survive by competing with the Rangpur Riders team with mind-blowing performances. That's why I consider Durdanto Dhaka team as a low class team as their performance has been discussed by many. The batting line and bowling line are so weak that the players of the Dhaka team seem very insignificant to other players. Dhaka team has been ranked 6th in the points table.

If the Duranta Dhaka batsmen could have batted well in the target of 184 runs given by Rangpur Riders, they might have won the match against Rangpur Riders. Duranta Dhaka lost the match against Rangpur Riders because of their poor batting. Duranta Dhaka batsmen did not bat very well and their top order batsmen got out very quickly due to which Duranta Dhaka lost against Rangpur Riders by a huge margin of runs. Rangpur bowlers were excellent. Due to their controlled bowling, Duranta Dhaka managed to get all out in very few runs. Rangpur Riders won by 79 runs against Durant Dhaka.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:52:50 AM

Duranta Dhaka won the toss and decided to field against Rangpur Riders. In this year's BPL, each team has won the toss and decided on the fielding. I have never seen a team win the toss and bat first.

While Duranta Dhaka won their first match against Comilla, Dhaka lost against Chattogram in their second match. On the other hand Rangpur team won only one match out of their three matches. Rangpur players are not in good form. So I consider the Dhaka team as the favorite today. Despite having experienced players like Brandon King, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nabi, Azmatullah Omarzai and Sakib, the performance of this team is poor. Let's see if they can play well today.
Today, Rangpur Riders entered the field against the great Dhaka in their fourth match. After losing the toss, Rangpur Riders are batting first where Rangpur Riders have collected 95 runs so far. Rangpur Riders batted for 95 runs in 12 overs in which they lost two wickets. Babar Azam is batting with confidence today and we might see another fifty from him today. Having lost two matches in the first three matches, Rangpur Riders are already in a bad position in the points table, so the best team in BPL will definitely want to win today's match. Since Rangpur Riders managed to accumulate 95 runs in the first over, it is expected that Rangpur will score 100 runs in the last eight overs as they still have enough wickets.

Rangpur Riders batsmen are playing better today compared to previous matches. Brandon King gets out after collecting 20 runs. Rangpur team collected 117 runs in 15 overs losing four wickets. Babar Azam was unbeaten with 49 runs off 40 balls. Important batsmen like Brandon King and Babar could not bat well in the previous matches. Azmatullah Omarzai and Babar Azam are batting now. If these two batsmen can stay at the crease till the end then I guess Rangpur team will give more than 180 target today. Rangpur's chances of victory are high if they can provide 180+ target.
After losing two consecutive matches, Rangpur Riders returned to winning streak in the fourth match. Rangpur Riders secured a big win against the mighty Dhaka and Babar Azam was the biggest contributor behind this win. Baba Azam played a brilliant innings batting for Rangpur Riders due to which Rangpur Riders' collection crossed 180. Rangpur Riders won this match and Babar Azam was adjudged Man of the Match. The most surprising thing in this match was Shakib Al Hasan not batting. He may have batted at number seven position in the last match so we expected him to bat at number seven position again but when the seventh wicket of Rangpur Riders fell, he still did not take the field and ended up staying in the dressing room. In terms of bowling, he was also seen bowling as the fifth bowler. He may be doing so due to some fitness issues but hopefully he will be back to his old self soon.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:28:37 AM

Auckland Vs Canterbury(Final)
Today in the final match of this season of super smash league Eden park is facing Auckland Vs Canterbury. Auckland won the toss and elected to bowl. Canterbury went into bat and lost the wicket of Chad Bowes for the team's 22 runs. Tom Latham and Henry Nicholls are currently batting on the pitch. They have so far scored 82 runs for the second wicket pair and are leading the team towards a big collection. If this wicket pair holds up I think 190+ runs will be easy. Canterbury team total 104/1 over 12 till I post.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:44:23 AM

Today in the final match of this season of super smash league Eden park is facing Auckland Vs Canterbury. Auckland won the toss and elected to bowl. Canterbury went into bat and lost the wicket of Chad Bowes for the team's 22 runs. Tom Latham and Henry Nicholls are currently batting on the pitch. They have so far scored 82 runs for the second wicket pair and are leading the team towards a big collection. If this wicket pair holds up I think 190+ runs will be easy. Canterbury team total 104/1 over 12 till I post.

Canterbury's batting performance has been very good, keeping the wicket in check for long periods of time. 133 runs in 14.2 balls with the loss of 2 wickets, right now I am impressed with the Canterbury performance as their wickets are still under control quite a lot. Auckland team is not able to put up a good bowling performance, the match is postponed due to rain. Canterbury batsman Latham scored 58 runs alone. Of course, I think if they can perform after the suspension, they can give the target of 200 runs.

Out of mind

Merit: 243

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:51:40 AM

Canterbury's batting performance has been very good, keeping the wicket in check for long periods of time. 133 runs in 14.2 balls with the loss of 2 wickets, right now I am impressed with the Canterbury performance as their wickets are still under control quite a lot. Auckland team is not able to put up a good bowling performance, the match is postponed due to rain. Canterbury batsman Latham scored 58 runs alone. Of course, I think if they can perform after the suspension, they can give the target of 200 runs.

Auckland vs Canterbury final match, Canterbury is doing a great batting performance. Of course, they have batted brilliantly in the first innings and kept their wickets and are batting successfully. The way they are batting at the moment, they look certain to score 200 plus runs, and since they have lost two wickets at the moment, they still have plenty of wickets in hand, so they will certainly put up a good score. The way the Canterbury batsmen are batting is really busy, and they are more likely to win today's match. Auckland's bowling performance has not been that good which has not put much pressure on Canterbury so far, although the game will resume once the rain ends, but at the moment they are 133 for 2 in 14.2 overs.

FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 05:10:37 AM

The match of Rangpur Riders vs Durdanto Dhaka match was started, and in this match, Dhaka won the toss and chose to field. I think it was the biggest mistake of them because they knew that the other team had Babar Azam, and if Babar Azam chased the target so he had pressure, and in pressure he could also out in search of the boundary and when Babar Azam gave the target so he had zero pressure and from this, he can make more runs because firstly he played defensive and then he started to hit boundaries.

As we see that Rangpur Riders are losing wickets but Baber Azam is holding one end strongly. He is not out at 38 runs while the team has made 99 runs with three wickets down. Brandon King, Rony Talukdar and Nurul Hasan all out cheaply but only Babar Azam is the only hope for the Rangpur Riders to reach a good score. If Baber Azam can stay at the end, he has all the capability to score runs more quickly at the end making a very good target for himself and also for Rangpur Riders. Right now Babar Azam strike rate is 118 which is already a good one.

Durdanto Dhaka team performed very badly as I can see the list of players total five players got out for zero runs. One player only Ross scored 51 runs and rest of the players performed poorly. It is never possible to survive by competing with the Rangpur Riders team with mind-blowing performances. That's why I consider Durdanto Dhaka team as a low class team as their performance has been discussed by many. The batting line and bowling line are so weak that the players of the Dhaka team seem very insignificant to other players. Dhaka team has been ranked 6th in the points table.

If the Duranta Dhaka batsmen could have batted well in the target of 184 runs given by Rangpur Riders, they might have won the match against Rangpur Riders. Duranta Dhaka lost the match against Rangpur Riders because of their poor batting. Duranta Dhaka batsmen did not bat very well and their top order batsmen got out very quickly due to which Duranta Dhaka lost against Rangpur Riders by a huge margin of runs. Rangpur bowlers were excellent. Due to their controlled bowling, Duranta Dhaka managed to get all out in very few runs. Rangpur Riders won by 79 runs against Durant Dhaka.

Durdanto Dhaka has lost one match and is placed at number six in the points table at the lowest level. If the Dhaka team had tried then there was definitely a chance to win but the wicket could not be saved from the very beginning of the game. The team was forced to lose by the pressure of only one wicket, in comparison the Raiders team is very strong and the batting and bowling lines are excellent and they can definitely compete with the other teams. Due to the loss of this match, the Dhaka team has gone down and their performance has caused a storm in the minds of the audience.

ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 680

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 05:37:25 AM

Durdanto Dhaka has lost one match and is placed at number six in the points table at the lowest level. If the Dhaka team had tried then there was definitely a chance to win but the wicket could not be saved from the very beginning of the game. The team was forced to lose by the pressure of only one wicket, in comparison the Raiders team is very strong and the batting and bowling lines are excellent and they can definitely compete with the other teams. Due to the loss of this match, the Dhaka team has gone down and their performance has caused a storm in the minds of the audience.

I think it's sad that Durdanto Dhaka lost the match but we should keep in mind that every team can face bad days. It's true that if the Dhaka team had tried harder they may have a chance to win but it's not fair to say they lost just because they didn't try enough. The wicket conditions also made it difficult for them to win and they couldn't control that. Always every team try to its best to win the match. So lets hope they will play well in the next match. But looking very much difficult because they will face Khulna Tigers in the next match. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 228

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 05:42:20 AM

Yes Tom Latham is on his best batting performance so far in today's final match currently unbeaten on 58 runs. This match Canterbury lost the toss and were invited to bat by Auckland. The Canterbury team has now collected 133 runs for two wickets in 14.2 overs.Their run average is 9.28 per over. If they keep scoring runs like this per over I think they will have a total of 200 plus runs at the end of 20 overs if they still have eight valuable wickets in hand. We may be enjoying a fighting final match between the two teams today.

synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 06:13:58 AM

Coming down to bat against the target of 184 runs given by Rangpur Riders, Durdanto Dhaka batsmen lost 4 wickets for 30 runs and the team was under a lot of pressure. Due to that pressure, no player from Durdanto Dhaka could play well. Only Australian Alex Ross, no one could bat so well without this batsman. Alex Ross played very well with 51 runs from 35 balls. If any batsman could have made a good partnership with Alex Ross, then maybe Durdanto Dhaka would have come close to winning Dhaka. Durdanto Dhaka batsmen batted very badly due to their bad batting, Durant Dhaka could not play well, playing only 16 overs and got all out. Durant Dhaka was all out for only 104 runs. Durdanto Dhaka lost by a huge margin against Rangpur Riders.

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 12:43:53 PM

I think it's sad that Durdanto Dhaka lost the match but we should keep in mind that every team can face bad days. It's true that if the Dhaka team had tried harder they may have a chance to win but it's not fair to say they lost just because they didn't try enough. The wicket conditions also made it difficult for them to win and they couldn't control that. Always every team try to its best to win the match. So lets hope they will play well in the next match. But looking very much difficult because they will face Khulna Tigers in the next match. Smiley

Their batting chocked, and they did not do enough with the bat. I would say it was an ordinary batting by the DD team. They were chasing 184 and could only manage to make 104. Apart from Alex Ross, no other batter was able to score some runs, and a total of 7 batters could not even touch double figures. Although the pitches in BPL 2024 are not great thus far, yesterday's pitch was much better than the others. Babar Azam was the deciding factor in this match; he made 62 runs and secured his end for almost 16 overs. With wickets in hand, RR avail the opportunity with both hands. Saim Ayub should open the innings for DD as he plays with intent and might give DD a much-needed quick start in the upcoming matches.   
hafiztalha

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 02:27:36 PM

One more league was ended today but final game was not concluded at last and this game was stopped without announced any result. Auckland team won toss and Auckland got a opportunity to take first bat or bowl and Auckland chose field first. Canterbury team scored 133 runs in 14.2 overs by losing 2 wickets, overs reduced in this game. C.Bowes scored 17 runs in 11 balls with two 4s and one 6s. T Latham scored 58 runs in 33 balls with two 4s and five 6s. H.Nicholls this players was dismissed from pitch when he scored 42 runs in 35 balls and he hitted four 4s and one 6s. C.McConchie scored 14 runs in 7 balls with one 4s and one 6s. The effort of Canterbury team in this game was brilliant but unfortunately, this game was not processed to end.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:02:26 PM

Their batting chocked, and they did not do enough with the bat. I would say it was an ordinary batting by the DD team. They were chasing 184 and could only manage to make 104. Apart from Alex Ross, no other batter was able to score some runs, and a total of 7 batters could not even touch double figures. Although the pitches in BPL 2024 are not great thus far, yesterday's pitch was much better than the others. Babar Azam was the deciding factor in this match; he made 62 runs and secured his end for almost 16 overs. With wickets in hand, RR avail the opportunity with both hands. Saim Ayub should open the innings for DD as he plays with intent and might give DD a much-needed quick start in the upcoming matches.   

As you know, today is the match of Desert Vipers vs Sharjah Warriors, and in this match, I found an unusual thing which is that we don't see M. Amir playing from Desert Vipers in this match, and he also set at the bench, and ESPN Cricinfo also doesn't show M.Amir in the team and when I see that I gonna research about it but no information found so if you have any information that Amir is not playing this match so please reply this post.
However I think if they play without Amir so maybe soon they will lose this match but at the same time time, Shaheen Shah Afridi is playing so now he is the only one who can give a victory to them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Compromise me

Activity: 434
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 04:46:46 PM

Canterbury gave a brilliant performance and scored 133 runs in 14 overs losing 2 wickets.Canterbury batsman T Latham  and H Nichols preformed  very well and they both made 100 puls runs. it was an expression of a fast game where the players displayed excellent shots and partnerships.  After some very aggressive batting the match seemed to be taking different turns.  But unfortunately, there were 6 overs left when rain forced play to stop.  Had it not been for the rain, Canterbury would have set a challenging target of over 200 for Auckland but the weather dampened their hopes.  This match shows the emotional and real fun of cricket where something new awaits at every moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Unknown Op

Activity: 560
Merit: 365

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 07:41:21 PM

MI Emirates vs Abu Dhabi Knight Riders

In today International League T20 tournament 12th match was finished on crease which was fought MI Emirates squad against Abu Dhabi Knight Riders squad. By the inviting of MI Emirates squad, Abu Dhabi Knight Riders squad was started this match first batting inning. Theri sqaud performance was impressive in batting inning and collected 188 scores with lost of 5 batters which seems that defeating target was not weak but their bowlers performance was not fantastic that's why they lost this match with 8 wickets and 6 deliveries. Starter batters of MI Emirates squad build up very very strong batting partnership with each other Kusal Perera collected 54 scores off 26 deliveries and Muhammad Waseem collected 89 scores off 62 deliveries. Muhammad Waseem batters also not wiped out from crease and they helped a lot to completing this big target.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 07:53:01 PM

Yes Tom Latham is on his best batting performance so far in today's final match currently unbeaten on 58 runs. This match Canterbury lost the toss and were invited to bat by Auckland. The Canterbury team has now collected 133 runs for two wickets in 14.2 overs.Their run average is 9.28 per over. If they keep scoring runs like this per over I think they will have a total of 200 plus runs at the end of 20 overs if they still have eight valuable wickets in hand. We may be enjoying a fighting final match between the two teams today.
Canterbury is outlasting Auckland in the Super Smash League final thanks to their potent batting line including of Tom Latham scored 58 runs unbeaten and Henry Nicholls also scored well 42 runs that helped Canterbury have established a strong partnership despite the rain delay reaching 133/2 after 14.2 overs. I think with a strong batting lineup they might easily reach 190 runs or more and Canterbury will win this final match.

Nalain420

Activity: 294
Merit: 383

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 10:28:38 PM

Auckland vs Canterbury final match, Canterbury is doing a great batting performance. Of course, they have batted brilliantly in the first innings and kept their wickets and are batting successfully. The way they are batting at the moment, they look certain to score 200 plus runs, and since they have lost two wickets at the moment, they still have plenty of wickets in hand, so they will certainly put up a good score. The way the Canterbury batsmen are batting is really busy, and they are more likely to win today's match. Auckland's bowling performance has not been that good which has not put much pressure on Canterbury so far, although the game will resume once the rain ends, but at the moment they are 133 for 2 in 14.2 overs.
It is very good that this team is batting well.  If Africa continues like this I am sure that they will win today final.Yes you are right.  The Canterbury batsman has played very well.  And working hard and scoring runs.If they don't break the strength they have gained they will win today match and win the final as well and they will not let their hard work go to waste.This is very good batting.  133 runs in 14 overs is a very good performance.  No problem 2 wickets have also been lost.  Now you will improve yourself.  And today final will also win and the opposing team will defeat.The match hasn't started yet, let's see what the result is.  Which team will win today's final and who won't. I am very hopeful that the Canterbury team will win today match and get the fruits of their hard work.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fuso.hp

Merit: 262

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:39:27 AM

In the 13th match of Bangladesh Premier League BPL today, Sylhet Strikers will play their fourth match at Sylhet's home ground where their opponent is Chittagong Challengers. Sylhet Strikers started badly this season like other seasons. Sylhet Strikers have lost 100 per cent of their first three matches and are at the bottom of the points table with 100 per cent defeat. On the other hand, Chittagong Challengers have won three matches out of the first four matches and are at the second position in the points table. Today their fifth match is against Sylhet Strikers. Even though it is played at Sylhet's home ground, I want to keep Chittagong Challengers ahead in today's match because according to performance, Chittagong Challengers are much ahead of Sylhet Strikers, so if my prediction is correct, Chittagong Challengers will win today.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 680

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 02:53:27 AM

In the 13th match of Bangladesh Premier League BPL today, Sylhet Strikers will play their fourth match at Sylhet's home ground where their opponent is Chittagong Challengers. Sylhet Strikers started badly this season like other seasons. Sylhet Strikers have lost 100 per cent of their first three matches and are at the bottom of the points table with 100 per cent defeat. On the other hand, Chittagong Challengers have won three matches out of the first four matches and are at the second position in the points table. Today their fifth match is against Sylhet Strikers. Even though it is played at Sylhet's home ground, I want to keep Chittagong Challengers ahead in today's match because according to performance, Chittagong Challengers are much ahead of Sylhet Strikers, so if my prediction is correct, Chittagong Challengers will win today.
Exactly you are right Chittagong Challengers have been the stronger team in the Bangladesh Premier League. Sylhet Strikers have not done well losing all three matches and are at the bottom of the points table. Chittagong Challengers have won three out of four matches and are in second place. Even though the match is at Sylhet's home ground it is unlikely that Sylhet Strikers will win. I think Chittagong Challengers will win today's match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 03:42:22 AM

Exactly you are right Chittagong Challengers have been the stronger team in the Bangladesh Premier League. Sylhet Strikers have not done well losing all three matches and are at the bottom of the points table. Chittagong Challengers have won three out of four matches and are in second place. Even though the match is at Sylhet's home ground it is unlikely that Sylhet Strikers will win. I think Chittagong Challengers will win today's match.
I agree with you. The numbers show that Chittagong Challengers have been doing really well in the Bangladesh Premier League while Sylhet Strikers have been having a hard time and are currently in last place. Yes the match is happening at Sylhet's home ground but it doesn't looks likely that they will be able to change their losing streak. By the way we can't underestimate Sylhet Strikers because they can make a comeback at anytime. Because there can anything be happened in Cricket at anytime.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 228

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 04:18:19 AM

Desert Vipers Vs Sharjah Warriors

Desert Vipers and Sharjah Warriors faced each other in an International T20 League match on 28 January. Sharjah Warriors batted first in this T20 match and scored 174 runs for 7 wickets with Martin Guptill scoring 39 runs and Cadmore top scoring with 68 runs for their team. Desert Vipers target of 175 runs in this match as Sharjah Warriors scored 174 runs. In this match, the batting lineup of Desert Vipers was under pressure first, their first opening batsman Munro got out for zero runs and went back to the dressing room. However, their other opener Alex Hales batted very well and scored 61 runs, yet their team lost to Sharjah Warriors by just 7 runs.

Pages: « 1 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 [1274] 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 ... 1480 »
  Print  

Jump to: