Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2110 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:13:36 PM

It is nice to see that the team is actively working on this part of the project, always answering users' questions and, if there are errors, fixes them immediately.
What kind of fixed bugs are you talking about? The project has not even started yet, so no errors can be found at the moment.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:41:23 PM

Thanks for the fast response and editing the Title of the airdrop, Surely now its clear to many members and potential traders that the promo is going to be legit.

They have now been news about PrimeXBT from a Crypto forum blog about their promotions. It should attract more supporters now. Etheriumworldnews.com
They are on lots of Crypto web pages i think they are on icomark and others that will surely attract lots of users from various parts and should atleast more trading opportunity and listing on the exchange for now

There are so many ways to spread the information because technology nowadays is becoming more and more useful. This is probably why we can access with different site which it involves about cryptocurrencies.

Most of the "ways to spread the information" just translates to "ways to shill to people as easily as possible". And these days the ways are increasing thanks to the social media
Social media and review sites can actually make a very good attribute to advertisements and am very sure it attract lots of attention and more participation It also give people chance to give their critcisms

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:41:59 PM

It is nice to see that the team is actively working on this part of the project, always answering users' questions and, if there are errors, fixes them immediately.
What kind of fixed bugs are you talking about? The project has not even started yet, so no errors can be found at the moment.
Earlier it was written here that they found an error in the title of this topic. And they immediately fixed it. This is what shows that the team checks everything.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 08:06:09 PM

Earlier it was written here that they found an error in the title of this topic. And they immediately fixed it. This is what shows that the team checks everything.
Of course, the team should be attentive to all comments and suggestions of supporters. Thus, they show that this is an absolutely legitimate and serious project.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:00:04 PM

126,371 already joined the giveaway! not that much yet and only two months remain ( competition ends on march 30 ).
I still think that they need to make some additional features to this competition like a dashboard that allows participants to see their statistics in order to increase their performance to win.
Right now, it doesn't look like serious competition because I don't think any one will give away $1,000,000 BTC when the result is only small number of users when they can pay that amount for a company get much better result.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:06:04 PM

Of course, the team should be attentive to all comments and suggestions of supporters. Thus, they show that this is an absolutely legitimate and serious project.

I agree about what you had said because it can help a lot most especially knowing what is favorable to everyone. It can help also in giving ideas  to make the project become better. Through that doings, it can gain trust to the people who support the project. This will surely make the number of community increase.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:18:08 PM

I have a question about the period of PrimeXBT airdrop.  How long of it,  I think I will invite some friends,  but maybe they have busy so can't participate at now.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:25:55 PM

I have a question about the period of PrimeXBT airdrop.  How long of it,  I think I will invite some friends,  but maybe they have busy so can't participate at now.
I think that this is very limited time offer but you may have some time,look into details for further information.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:10:12 AM

Since they don't have the end date for the airdrop campaign, then isn't it that it best for you to invite your friends when it is still open. Maybe sooner or later the team will inform us the period of the PrieXBT airdrop.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:43:30 AM

I think that this is very limited time offer but you may have some time,look into details for further information.
That is right. The airdrop campaigns are in a limited time frame. Maybe soon, the team will give notice to this and will announce when will the airdrop fof the PrimeXBT be until. Let's just wait the notice by the team in here.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:02:12 AM

That is right. The airdrop campaigns are in a limited time frame. Maybe soon, the team will give notice to this and will announce when will the airdrop fof the PrimeXBT be until. Let's just wait the notice by the team in here.

It's better that the team have some time to answer some major concern about it. In this way, doubt would be clear and everything else would be followed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:36:39 AM

It's better that the team have some time to answer some major concern about it. In this way, doubt would be clear and everything else would be followed.
Yes,  I really want everyone can understand about PrimeXBT airdrop progressing and can join on time.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:01:44 PM

Since they don't have the end date for the airdrop campaign, then isn't it that it best for you to invite your friends when it is still open. Maybe sooner or later the team will inform us the period of the PrieXBT airdrop.
The Airdrop will run until March 10 and it will be nice if we decide to particpate now because the rewards are very attractive and convincing. This is something unique I think since only few are having like this and the team are much more dedicated with the community.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:02:49 PM

Definitely right, the activeness of the team for responding all concerns would also matter .It will shows of how they are sincere in their job and how they are able to prove that they could be trusted too.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:18:59 PM

Good question. I have thinking also how many weeks will the campaign or the promotion will last @admin any answers?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:35:31 PM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.

You will need at least to participate in all the required activities to be able to have a chance to share the prize pool. In short be an active member.

kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:49:02 PM

I have a question about the period of PrimeXBT airdrop.  How long of it,  I think I will invite some friends,  but maybe they have busy so can't participate at now.

Good question. I have thinking also how many weeks will the campaign or the promotion will last @admin any answers?
Hopefully it wont last too long. Sometimes long weeks of campaigns makes people board but then again its still the jurisdiction of the project team on how long they want to run the campaign. Might be the basis of weeks will be computed until they hit their objectives and project goals in order to achieve victory.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:16:12 PM

The rewards are great opportunity for this kind of Airdrop. People are likely to joined since it can give them chances to earned. Hopefully, this will bring more good things to the team and make the platform better for trading.

You will need at least to participate in all the required activities to be able to have a chance to share the prize pool. In short be an active member.

Obviously right, because that's their purpose which they want to spread about their platform. The goal is to be known by many in order to have many clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:45:42 PM

The answer is in the first post with bold text and highlight, why guys don't read entire post before asking !

The airdrop is live until March 10th, 2019, and participants will be able to win as much as $250,000!

One month and 10 remain if the date don't change for not reaching enough users.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:50:49 PM

Obviously right, because that's their purpose which they want to spread about their platform. The goal is to be known by many in order to have many clients.
I think that this is exactly why the team created Airdrop, so that people would see that the project is actively expanding and moving forward. I really hope that they will show us even more new products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: