Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] PRIME XBT - $1,000,000 TOTAL REWARD POOL 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2101 times)
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:52:03 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2019, 05:04:51 PM by Vingolle

Join Prime XBT’s $1,000,000 airdrop for free and get up to $250,000

Prime XBT is a new fintech company, which was launched in 2018. The company offers a cryptocurrency trading platform with 100x leverage for short and long positions alike. By using the platform, customers will have access to the real-time market data in order to make the best trading decisions, as well as a number of highly efficient trading analysis tools.

At the same time, the platform offers high security and liquidity, which will ensure that your funds are always safe, while your profits continue to grow.

Prime XBT provides its users with the ability to trade some of the highest ranking digital currencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), XRP, Litecoin (LTC), and others.

Opening an account is completely free and simple, and those who do it right now can get access to numerous benefits, such as:

- Low trading fees
- A fully customizable and intuitive interface that offers multi-monitor support
- Different chart types, drawing tools, and indicators that allow users to make the best decisions at the right time
- 50% discount for all commissions for 1 full month.

With these tools and benefits, traders can make an excellent profit from market rallies and declines. In addition, Prime XBT’s customers will never have to fear problems like low liquidity, failing markets, long KYC approvals, constant, unexpected downtimes, high fees, bad UI, or limited order types.

The airdrop is live until March 10th, 2019, and participants will be able to win as much as $250,000!

In order to participate in the airdrop, all that users have to do is follow 4 easy steps:

1. Sign up on Prime XBT and receive a special 50% discount for all commissions during the following month.

2. Share the referral link provided to you by the platform on all social media networks you can think of. The newer participants join the platform via your referral link — the more your position improves on the leaderboard, and with the better position you become eligible to receive higher rewards.

3. Rate and comment on our facebook page

4. Follow us on facebook and twitter

Earning points in the airdrop is very easy, and you can do it in a number of ways:

– Share the airdrop link via social media like Facebook or Twitter, and invite your friends and family through posts and personal messages

– Use blogging platforms such as Steemit or Medium to inform a higher number of individuals of the airdrop

– Make a YouTube video in which you can explain what the airdrop is about, and refer your audience to your personal link

– Share the link among others in the crypto community via Reddit, Telegram, BitcoinTalk forum, and other means.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:39:47 AM

Hi! I saw your project. I think you need some content campaign with some good youtubers and a Bitcoin talk signature campaign which is very important. Thank you.

Wistarer

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:27:17 PM

What is about this bounty campaign? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077022.0
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:19:02 AM

This is a great update having thus airdrop campaign for the PrimeXBT crypto people supporters and to other people willing to participates. Well, indeed this will be a good shot to gain more people for the project. I'm looking forward for this.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:43:32 AM

This is a good oppotunity for the people of the community. Having this kind of giveaways should accepts and take as an another great offer from the project. So I'm looking forward for this.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:24:52 AM

This are easy and hassle free steps to be able to join the airdrop. Hope that you can recruit more people to join the trading platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:35:55 AM

What is about this bounty campaign? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5077022.0

This is a ETH campaign, I recently visited it and saw the admin did not update or even share the spreadsheet to the members who joined.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:16:38 AM

A good option to attract new users and not only. This way more investors can join. Very pleased that you are trying so hard.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:26:06 AM

It is really different. This thread is dedicated for the airdrop, it much easier to manage if they separate it rather than joining both.
madam.margo87

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:33:47 AM

res
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:51:51 PM

This is a great news for PrimeXBT project because most of the people in cryptos are likely to participate in Airdrop event. This will help them to become more popular and gathered more people to support the project and spread it's name in the entire community.
Wistarer

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:09:10 PM

This is a ETH campaign, I recently visited it and saw the admin did not update or even share the spreadsheet to the members who joined.
Then this is a scam. I don't trust them. They don't answer questions and ignore us
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

This is a great news for PrimeXBT project because most of the people in cryptos are likely to participate in Airdrop event. This will help them to become more popular and gathered more people to support the project and spread it's name in the entire community.
In my opinion, I think they do this airdrop for increasing user purpose. And this is really good way,  but how much of token per point.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:45:13 PM

In my opinion, I think they do this airdrop for increasing user purpose. And this is really good way,  but how much of token per point.
You are true,most of the airdrops are promotional for the project.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:05:12 PM

Do you have a spreadsheet for this airdrop? I haven't seen any spreadsheet link.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 08:03:04 PM

I think this is the best way to make people show their interesting towards the project. airdrop is such a great idea. I think the spreedshet is not publish yet?

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:14:53 PM

Do you have a spreadsheet for this airdrop? I haven't seen any spreadsheet link.

No spreadsheet. They are using referral program, your referral link will determine how much users sign up under your name and based on that you'll receive rewards. If you are lucky to be in 1st place, $250,000 is yours. Having that said, they should make a dashboard that allow us to see our statistic, it's inconvenience to receive just an email with link !
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:54:47 PM

I would love to join the airdrop campaign, but unfortunately I have very few subscribers on social networks, so my referral link will be absolutely useless for me. I think I have absolutely no chance of winning.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:17:48 PM

So far I didn't notice yet, but don't you worry about it buddy they will surely update it. This airdrop will be a great way to accumulate new interest from various individuals. I am hoping for it's succulent in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:52:52 PM

Not a bad deal. Hopefully, the tokens will actually be paid, since lately, many such actions just do not pay anything and are created only to attract attention.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: