Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:06:40 PM

when we dare to try it is the main key. and in that experiment there must have been a failure. and failure will be the most remembered and will be very easy to pass in the future. therefore, failure is the beginning of great success.
It is about users because mistakes is part of our life and we will have to take it positive if we will take it as our own potential, rise and fall comes and go but those who use to sell at panic make mistake and those who hold with patience use to make progress, but once if you make mistake and suffer never repeat it again infect learn from it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acgenius

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:27:03 PM

And how do you guys generally choose the tokens for trading? The ones that show the higher volatility? Cause I evaluate much more parameters and for me innovations and prospects matter much more than just one day volatility. That's why I am trying to choose professional projects.. Of course, I cannot be right in 100% cases, however I always try to evaluate as much as I can

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:33:08 PM

Mistake is bound to happen in life because we are humans however, mistakes shouldn't be repeated again else its considered as a choice. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because it makes us do the right thing.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:02:34 PM

Mistake is bound to happen in life because we are humans however, mistakes shouldn't be repeated again else its considered as a choice. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because it makes us do the right thing.
I believe that you need to be as careful as possible in committing any actions with finances. Money is very difficult to earn and lose it is unacceptable.

Manuscr

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:29:24 PM

Fault cannot be abstained shred buoy be reduced and that is close to swing a plenty of thoughtfulness into experience,we furthermore collect alot of ability and feel from fault which assist us move greater and many enlightened to keep off forthcoming fault. Furthermore we buoy signify from the fault additional humans get prepared antecedently and practice ourselves to elude the fault they madeSo fault buoy serve to be a help manus to winner occasionally
climatev

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:44:07 PM

Role of what causes being to be captivating occasionally are any of the defy we visage, how we are capable to address them, the influence they get prepared on our being and in our trades, as good as the change effect later each aforementioned and finished. Capture trading representing example, a noob could commerce simply and create profits during the horseshit amble, on the other hand in deliver marketplace, it is a dissimilar tale, as the equivalent approach cannot be victimized anew.Try added approach to look whether it desire exercise and whether it does exercise, that strength be a narration exploit on your course of action.So be fleet, on the other hand achieve not be indifferent. All the more whether thither desire be wrong, you desire to be sure study not to quote it anew.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:10:51 PM

You are probably right but making mistakes right now isn't any a leisure.  It cannot be avoided all we can do is to makes sure we learn from our mistakes and move on

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:39:52 PM

Mistakes you make on the cryptocurrency market will be your first positive experience for the future.
Therefore, do not be afraid to make them.
Over time, you will learn to calculate their moves and errors will disappear themselves.
You need to believe in yourself and in those coins in which you invest and only then will you become successful.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

Of course, errors in the world of cryptocurrency are very expensive. But if you do not do them, you will not learn anything. All normal profits from a long experience. And this is a normal situation.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
0xmiau

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:03:41 PM

Of course, errors in the world of cryptocurrency are very expensive. But if you do not do them, you will not learn anything. All normal profits from a long experience. And this is a normal situation.
Not definitely, it's also a security measure to test new things with little amounts of money and if someone makes a mistake the loss won't hurt much but you've still learned your lesson. And to avoid even more losses it's better to read much before money can be lost.

Or may I ask where do you think own mistakes are better to learn from?
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:23:00 PM

I think "dont be afraid to making mistakes" that's wrong, maybe the right is don't be afraid to try. If we want to do something, we must do reseach first so we can avoid making mistake, To make our action is safe. And after do a reseach, dont be afraid to try, take action.

And you about crypto if you wrong to take action maybe you can loss all your money. So we try many thing to avoid making mistakes

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:13:15 AM

Indeed we always create mistke in crypto aloof similar in trading purchase any currency that we assume 't recognise whether when gonna be breakthrough the cost on the other hand until the change it desire gonna be a shitcoins and no measure later each.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:27:10 AM

i think the mistakes in the crypto world are inevitable, especially for someone who is still new.

i also experienced it several times and it further encouraged me to continue learning.
i am grateful, because of that experience until now i can avoid losses.
Greatbut

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:34:31 AM

Not just in trading on the other hand all the more in being it is told that whether you move unsuccessful single age try to achieve at one time many and look to it that you dont reiterate the inaccuracy and study from the former default that what misunderstanding you get finished which caused default. Whether everybody understands this and exonerates their fault so they buoy get excellent.It is a extremely usual saw which is told close to everybody in being and we get to capture it draggy in being. Equivalent cryptocurrency is extremely hard just you should be hard sufficiency to go on everyone default and actualize winner.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:21:13 AM

i think the mistakes in the crypto world are inevitable, especially for someone who is still new.

i also experienced it several times and it further encouraged me to continue learning.
i am grateful, because of that experience until now i can avoid losses.
you include people who are lucky because understand and want to learn from your mistakes and losses you received. but many of those new people who feel cheated by the market since their initial time crypto start investing feel loss, leaving the market without taking the lesson.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:30:52 AM

Its true. In crypto you cannot avoid committing mistakes. Its part of the process. Everyone has to start in somewhere and everyone is entitled to commit errors during the process. In fact those mistakes will actually help you to make sound and good decisions the next time around. Learning is the most important thing in making mistakes. Those lessons will guide you to better. Just try not to make the same mistakes over and over again.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 12:36:17 AM

all talk about failure when the market first falls in late 2017. but if we are brave and start investing for the long term, surely we will get big profits because the crypto market is volatile, and there are still big opportunities to rise.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:17:03 AM

I have made many mistake and keep make me strong because I learn step by step how to fix with my mistake and prepare good action for the future, what have I do keep holding or selling with my ICO investment assets.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:19:03 AM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Making a mistakes is a part of success that we cannot avoid, this is one of the content in which We need to succeed to reach the finish line.
Therefore, if anyone are determine to become a successful in the end We need to be aware of this things anyway.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:07:54 AM

Crpto is very volatile and risky making mistakes in crypto is so bad because you cant turn back your time and money. You must be aware in every move or decision to make. Although if you think that your making mistakes but you just can handle then your learning from you mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: