Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:12:31 PM

mistakes help you to learn and to avoid future losses and so on. I am not afraid, I've made multiple mistakes in crypto, I lost money in pump and dump, was robbed due to private key leak, lost money in scam etc
I agree , err not so bad , worse than not be used the chance that was given to you , many times I have missed the chance to earn good money and then I get blamed yourself.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:19:20 PM

Being afraid of making mistakes is just like saying No to every opportunity that comes your way.  Just like in this space, someone likes trading but on exiting a trade with loss decides to give up, No it's not right. Instead know why the loss happened then know of how to ensure it don't happen again, in that way the person keeps getting better at trading.
Also, like you said, everything requires patience to achieve good results.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:22:09 PM

Mistakes are part of the training to be a professional crypto trader if you desire to be one. That is why as a beginner you shouldn't trade amount you can't afford to lose. As you lose and make mistakes, you learn further and refine your strategy for the next trade. But with the fear of mistake you will never learn.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:22:19 PM

Mistakes will always be a part for a traders who are here in crypto world. It can sharpen our mind to measures our way if the deeds We are doing  are good or not. In short, failures is just a normal part of being success here as a crypto traders. Being a trader We must be determine and full of dedication and mostly have passion in it.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:44:07 AM

Mistakes are part of the journey to success.  Everyone who are now successful made mistakes, they have learned from it and studied the right formula to success along the way.

Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:09:10 AM

I think this is the only work of cryptocurrency that gives us freedom and without risk and without competition but if you have full faith and full patience in this work you will get the profit and dont be afraid of making mistakes in this work.
error is experience in my opinion because we know very much the risk of investing in crypto currencies and with mistakes we can be better at investing in crypto currencies having more confidence and patience in investing of course

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:25:57 AM

You are partially right but as humans we should be conscious of making mistakes. I will alway tell people to learn from others mistakes.  We must not allow ourselves to make mistakes before we learn,  most especially mistakes that has been made by others
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:47:46 AM

You are partially right but as humans we should be conscious of making mistakes. I will alway tell people to learn from others mistakes.  We must not allow ourselves to make mistakes before we learn,  most especially mistakes that has been made by others
Why not, if you can learn things with other's experience, then it's much better for you, but we can't control anything as there's time that you made something that's not according to your plan and experienced mistakes, you should use it for the betterment of your life.

Always be an open-minded and take things into positive  approach.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:23:46 PM

It's better to learn from there's mistakes than making our own mistakes. After all most mistakes have been made already by people.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:18:59 PM

Speaking about that I believe it is important to make mistakes and increase your experience, because later you will be more clever thanks to these mistakes.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:19:00 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

This is something similar with the child education, let her fall so she learns to get up? Very interesting, i have never thought about it like that.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:31:14 PM

I do not want anyone to make a lot of mistakes. I think you need to work on the bugs every day. It will be very correct!

hehe, the best thing actually is still to learn from others people mistakes as said before. you can avoid a lot of idiotic amateur mistakes when you do or learn something new... its not always the best to trial and error. the most important thing is to do mistakes only one time. do it and learn from it, you are only a fool if you do the same thing again wrong.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:55:01 PM

Need to learn from the mistakes of others.  But if you allow yours to take a lesson out of it.  This is also worth doing.  But in no case do not need to believe yourself.  We are all human and we can be wrong.
to learn from the mistakes of others is difficult because very few people talk about their mistakes. everyone is always happy to show their success. Only truly successful people can admit their mistakes and share this info with others.

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:32:33 PM

Being afraid of making a mistake is the biggest mistake you can ever do to yourself. Nothing good can be achieved in life with fear. Be bold and rise up if the mistakes do happen. Some mistakes are just obstacles and turns out to be our uplifting glory. Fall but rise up and ignore fear.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:25:39 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

Well, you could also learn on all of your mistakes. If you committed one then just try to prevent it from happening again. Be smart at all times then you'll achieve success in no time.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:09:52 PM

Mistakes will never limit you, rather it will help you to become better than what you  were.
Cryptocurrency is full of ups and sow. So if you because of that now decide you quit, then you might be no where again and those who stated, will have good stories to say later.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:10:02 PM

Failure and surrender may only be weak people who stand in the end. now we can only try to do our best and maybe now try success by fighting the fear that exists

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:35:56 PM

Thats true, mistakes will be the best teacher for us and do better next time. I made mistakes because I was too rush to sell my coins, and it is still shadowing me till now. I am trying to move on and do better. 

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:08:39 AM

When investing in cryptocurrencies, slip-ups cant be done twice... only one time and cant be fixed. So whatever you do, remember to invest just the measure of cash you can bear to free. It is truly basic during this bearish market, that individuals that free an excessive amount of cash chooses to comit suicide.. so plase stay away from these circumstances and think carefully when settling on any investment choice.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:02:33 AM

In crypto maybe me and other people have felt a mistake or failure. And in this case it depends on how you react. I personally made a mistake in investing, bought altcoins and others in this crypto. Maybe because of my lack of experience something like that would happen. So with that incident I learned from mistakes and made it a lesson in the future so that the same thing would never happen again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: