Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be afraid of making mistakes  (Read 5008 times)
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:34:02 AM

Thats true, mistakes will be the best teacher for us and do better next time. I made mistakes because I was too rush to sell my coins, and it is still shadowing me till now. I am trying to move on and do better. 

I've also learned some lessons well on my past mistakes and correcting it by learning more needed skills while trading. Mistakes are already part of my past learning and trading experience and it is the reason why I'm able improve my skills. Just recognize and accept your mistakes and learn from it by correcting it. Humans can't avoid making mistakes but we are also gifted with ability to correct and learn from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

Everyone makes mistakes. It is important that we can minimize the negative consequences of mistakes. Expert user tips can help you avoid some mistakes.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ub27

Activity: 559

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:08:45 PM

Anybody scared of making mistakes especially in crypto space is likely not to excel. When I started off as a trader, I lost funds trying to daytrade.  I only started making real cool money from trading when I understood why I kept losing money, mastered what works best for me and became consistent with it. 
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

For me, it is a pleasure in the crypto world. However, if we continue to fear the decisions we make, I am sure success will be far from us. In addition to being optimistic, we must also be actively involved in the market, so we know price movements.
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:28:51 PM

Basically, I agree that mistakes are inevitable in this industry. But, not everyone can allow to make them. If you're putting your last money into trading, then you have can't afford on mistakes. And this is the source of the problem - no one should start trading without saving some financial security first
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:30:24 PM

mistake is the teacher to improve us in the future,
we must remain patient and try not to make the same mistake again.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:57:03 PM

Basically, I agree that mistakes are inevitable in this industry. But, not everyone can allow to make them. If you're putting your last money into trading, then you have can't afford on mistakes. And this is the source of the problem - no one should start trading without saving some financial security first

If we do all-in in the first place and we failed, then the first mistake we made can ruin everything which will be hard to make it as learning path. We should start with small amount and increase the amount gradually. Mistake is something that can not be avoided in every aspects in this world including in cryptocurrency.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:39:12 PM

You can try to avoid mistakes, but never be afraid of making one and neither should you be afraid of failure.
The fear of what will happen might be a limitation.
Cryptocurrency sometimes can be very complex and funny, most especially when you find yourself in a situation you have never been exposed to.
When the market is all good, mistakes are not easily detected, but when the situation of the market seems to be on a negative side, then fear sets in and sometimes, we become afraid of what may likely happen if we take a step further, to do what we have never been exposed to.
Even if you eventually fail, it is a stepping stone to become become better and achieving greater success.

very interesting motivation. what you say is true, if you make a mistake but can't forget the mistake and don't try to improve it will never develop. mistakes that have been made need not be regretted, but make motivation and enthusiasm for the future so that they can be better and learn from those mistakes.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:50:29 PM

Expert user tips can help you avoid some mistakes.
I do not agree with you in this matter. A reverse effect is possible when people hope that the experience of experts will help them and stop analyzing and making their own conclusions.
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:04:31 PM

I agree with you, sometimes we win and sometimes we learn from failures. the important thing is to understand the mistakes for not
commit them more. every mistake made, every loss, and every success is part of one's experience. there is no victory without defeat

graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:22:46 PM

Mistakes show us the path to be a success. I also made many mistakes in this field. But every each time I learned a lesson from them. So we all can move forward learning things from our mistakes.

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:42:33 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. It is important that we can minimize the negative consequences of mistakes. Expert user tips can help you avoid some mistakes.
I also want to add to your comment that in order to make fewer mistakes in the crypto market, you need to analyze projects, define an investment strategy and stick to it. & Communicate more with experienced people.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:27:28 PM

Even you try not commit mistakes you will still encounter it.
What we need to do is to avoid the same mistakes in the future.
We learn alot from our past and most of them are mistakes, yes that is where we do correction.
In cryptocurrency you can't avoid it but you can have it as your teacher and experience.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
immortal4now

Activity: 612

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:39:00 PM

Mistakes show us the path to be a success. I also made many mistakes in this field. But every each time I learned a lesson from them. So we all can move forward learning things from our mistakes.
I support you, it is necessary not to bypass your mistakes, but to learn from them and learn from them in order to make it easier in the future

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:49:46 PM

Its always better to avoid mistakes but one should not afraid of failures that certainly cause some limitations even mistakes helps us to learn some good lessons. In crypto market things changes very quickly everything does not happen according to our thinking. Its not easy to understand the crypto market that's why we took risk in trading sometime we get successful and sometime we book loss So mistakes teach us to minimize the risk and get the maximum profit.

wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:46:00 PM

Everyone makes mistakes.  Nobody is perfect.  Making mistakes is normal.  Usually who makes no mistakes does nothing.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:16:26 PM

To avoid mistakes you need to gain experience, to gain experience you need to make mistakes. Its a fact of life, and it good works in traiding. You will not have a success without mistakes and conclusions you got by doing this mistakes

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:50:15 PM

mistakes help you to learn and to avoid future losses and so on. I am not afraid, I've made multiple mistakes in crypto, I lost money in pump and dump, was robbed due to private key leak, lost money in scam etc
Yes that's true, On our first time in crypto we have so many mistake that we make just like how to participating some bounties that we think it is worth but in the end it was a scam and also about trading we all know it comes of trading was to risky because we do not know the flow the price that we have. But those mistake we make in the past is our strength for now.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:23:37 PM

Committing mistakes is just like collecting bricks to step on it to achieve your goal. These bricks represents the learnings from these mistakes because when we experience it again, we use the learnings to overcome it.

In cryptocurrency, there is a huge advantage when you have experience lots of mistakes but never gave up. In trading, bounty hunting and investing etc. Do not be afraid to try. Be careful and be wise.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:41:52 PM

Committing mistakes is just like collecting bricks to step on it to achieve your goal. These bricks represents the learnings from these mistakes because when we experience it again, we use the learnings to overcome it.

In cryptocurrency, there is a huge advantage when you have experience lots of mistakes but never gave up. In trading, bounty hunting and investing etc. Do not be afraid to try. Be careful and be wise.
Yes, we learn from our mistakes but what if every mistake we take cost a thousands of dollars? So we should have to be careful and may necessary to take a risk assessment and plan everything what only we can afford to gamble our assets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: