Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:59:11 AM

oh man, so many threads being bumped by these useless generic posts saying a project is great blablabla.

do any of you guys even realize that there is a scam accusation or at least an article about this project saying it's a scam? have you checked the facts properly before you throw template post saying the team is good, impressive and etc?

I do my best to do a good research before investing in every project. That’s why I’m on here on bitcointalk reading every comment and post about every project. These is a big allegation and I’ll be happy if you could share a link to these accusations?

There was an allegation? Where is the allegation? You came here stating that there was an accusation but did not lead us to where you heard about the accusation? How is that supposed to help us?

Hmm, are you sure about this kind of allegation, do you have any proof here, or send a link that shows that there is something on the problem on this project, we'll need to know what you are talking about?

If you think this project is scam project you should at least give legit evidence so that people here will able to investigate to it to not only verbal we need something we can see or read so that we can condemn.

How can people simply say it is a scam project because at least they need to give some evidence in this way, people will start researching about the company. I think their company is not a scam project because we are seeing it for more than 6 months which company is giving prominent updates about their progress.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:31:09 AM

We need some evidence or at least share the link of that article which says what you mentioned.  I want to check what type of research that person did who wrote the article.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:51:21 AM

We need some evidence or at least share the link of that article which says what you mentioned.  I want to check what type of research that person did who wrote the article.

I don’t think it’s a true accusation. Might be a little bluff with someone in the team. Moozicore has a lot going for the project, cmon, they have an app on App Store and play store, and a successful IEO on Exmarkets and sistemtoken.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:10:53 AM

Moozicore team seems to be very experienced and have its a big team. Their team have done good planning when it comes to marketing and tokens sale.

I agree with you, the team has been judiciously working on several aspects of the project including the marketing and promotion and I can attest to the fact that they're doing a nice job. I can't wait for the project development to kick start in earnest.

What part of the project would you like to see launched first?
I’ll like to see moozicore try this out in a bar.

i believe bars and restaurant would benefit more from the service, i expect the team are working to meet with bar owners and big restaurant for subscription

Netflix increased the price of subscription this last week and lost 1/3 of their customers. People would go for the best Offer they have. It has to be at the lowest cost and offer the best products.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:22:24 AM

I did a Google search and couldn't find any result for that, I use several keywords.
I think its logical to say anyone who calls the project scam subtly or not should provide a link to prove his point. I will be very interested in such read. Otherwise its just a bad stunt.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:00:57 AM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Moozicore
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:16:43 AM

Moozicore team seems to be very experienced and have its a big team. Their team have done good planning when it comes to marketing and tokens sale.

I agree with you, the team has been judiciously working on several aspects of the project including the marketing and promotion and I can attest to the fact that they're doing a nice job. I can't wait for the project development to kick start in earnest.

i believe bars and restaurant would benefit more from the service, i expect the team are working to meet with bar owners and big restaurant for subscription

Netflix increased the price of subscription this last week and lost 1/3 of their customers. People would go for the best Offer they have. It has to be at the lowest cost and offer the best products.

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:38:51 AM

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

This is great, please I would like to know if the customers have access to the music library of moozicore without paying for subscription or not. I'm thinking the subscription is borne by only the venues who uses moozicore services.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:44:26 AM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.
The voting period was quite brief and ended since the 14th of July, the results of the votes should be out by now. I would personally love to have Mzg tokens listed on kucoin. That would be another feather added to the crown of moozicore.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:49:29 AM

I did a Google search and couldn't find any result for that, I use several keywords.
I think its logical to say anyone who calls the project scam subtly or not should provide a link to prove his point. I will be very interested in such read. Otherwise its just a bad stunt.

I agree with you, there's no prove to the allegation and that renders it worthless. Most people like that are killjoy, they don't like seeing people profess positively about a project and could say anything to tarnish the image of a great project like Moozicore.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:58:19 AM

You don't need to worry about flimsy accusations without a back up. You'll agree with me that any reasonable accusation comes with some sort of proof. It's obviously a cheap bluff and should be bought at any cost.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:30:37 AM

I have question. Does the app support live streaming music, like example , you can use it as individual app, wherein you can use it even though you are not attending in the restaurant? also, can we also download a music from the app? like offline stream?
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:10:29 PM

During the course of the past week, I went through the ICO bench and realized that Moozicore project was referred to as the ICO of the week. This made me go through the project details once again and I am glad at the progress so fat and all the works the project team have put in place to take this journey this far.

I will keep checking on this thread to keep myself abreast of the activities of the project

.... H
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:45:34 PM

Moozicore is having an IEO simultaneously on CoinBene, LAToken, Sistemkoin, Exmarket and W12.io, right? Can anyone tell me how much they raised so far in total? I see that the first rounds on Sistemkoin and Exmarket both sold out but I couldn't find any information about the total amount of tokens sold and if they already reached their softcap.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

I don’t think it’s a true accusation. Might be a little bluff with someone in the team. Moozicore has a lot going for the project, cmon, they have an app on App Store and play store, and a successful IEO on Exmarkets and sistemtoken.

Just like i stated earlier, allegations are meant to come in from different quarters and individuals when it comes to setting up a brand, especially something that has to do with investment or crowd funding kind of thing, its human nature, what matters most is the clarification of the allegation by the team, so its something that shouldn't bug the brand by issuing out a statement
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

Moozicore is having an IEO simultaneously on CoinBene, LAToken, Sistemkoin, Exmarket and W12.io, right? Can anyone tell me how much they raised so far in total? I see that the first rounds on Sistemkoin and Exmarket both sold out but I couldn't find any information about the total amount of tokens sold and if they already reached their softcap.

According to https://tokensale.moozicore.com/, first round tokens were sold out only on Sistemkoin and Exmarkets. Total of 21kk tokens sold. IEO on Coinbene, Latoken and W12 is still in the process. I cant check how many tokens are sold there, because I need to register on these exchanges first. IEO will last till end of July.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:22:35 PM

Just like i stated earlier, allegations are meant to come in from different quarters and individuals when it comes to setting up a brand, especially something that has to do with investment or crowd funding kind of thing, its human nature, what matters most is the clarification of the allegation by the team, so its something that shouldn't bug the brand by issuing out a statement

All we need is here is the fact we can't judge a project by just saying to it is a scam. If he is accusing this project he should at least give us something that we can checked that make the project what he said but in the end he doesn't give anything.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

According to https://tokensale.moozicore.com/, first round tokens were sold out only on Sistemkoin and Exmarkets. Total of 21kk tokens sold. IEO on Coinbene, Latoken and W12 is still in the process. I cant check how many tokens are sold there, because I need to register on these exchanges first. IEO will last till end of July.

Yeah, these are the same information I also got. I was wondering if there is some counter that shows how many tokens were sold combined on all of the exchanges. I guess we have to wait until the end of the token sale before we get that information
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:12:00 PM

Thanks for the clarification. We all know that moozicore tokensales was a huge success during the first round. The second round which is ongoing would most likely follow the same pattern. I can't wait for the project to get her licence in USA and commence in earnest.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:22:29 PM

Thanks for the clarification. We all know that moozicore tokensales was a huge success during the first round. The second round which is ongoing would most likely follow the same pattern. I can't wait for the project to get her licence in USA and commence in earnest.

Oh. They have not yet done that. Is there any update on the license situation in the US?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: