Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5779 times)
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:17:23 PM

Moozicore team seems to be very experienced and have its a big team. Their team have done good planning when it comes to marketing and tokens sale.

I agree with you, the team has been judiciously working on several aspects of the project including the marketing and promotion and I can attest to the fact that they're doing a nice job. I can't wait for the project development to kick start in earnest.

What part of the project would you like to see launched first?
I’ll like to see moozicore try this out in a bar.

i believe bars and restaurant would benefit more from the service, i expect the team are working to meet with bar owners and big restaurant for subscription

Netflix increased the price of subscription this last week and lost 1/3 of their customers. People would go for the best Offer they have. It has to be at the lowest cost and offer the best products.

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

This is great, please I would like to know if the customers have access to the music library of moozicore without paying for subscription or not. I'm thinking the subscription is borne by only the venues who uses moozicore services.
If I am not a wrong then Moozicore have both options? For paid members unlimited access and max features. And for free user's limited access of app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:50:59 PM

Moozicore is having an IEO simultaneously on CoinBene, LAToken, Sistemkoin, Exmarket and W12.io, right? Can anyone tell me how much they raised so far in total? I see that the first rounds on Sistemkoin and Exmarket both sold out but I couldn't find any information about the total amount of tokens sold and if they already reached their softcap.

According to https://tokensale.moozicore.com/, first round tokens were sold out only on Sistemkoin and Exmarkets. Total of 21kk tokens sold. IEO on Coinbene, Latoken and W12 is still in the process. I cant check how many tokens are sold there, because I need to register on these exchanges first. IEO will last till end of July.

Thanks for the clarification. We all know that moozicore tokensales was a huge success during the first round. The second round which is ongoing would most likely follow the same pattern. I can't wait for the project to get her licence in USA and commence in earnest.

I was thinking that such should be their first point of call before starting anything, like get the necessary paperwork before commencing, i mean, isn't that like risky to start up something when the paperwork is not ready?,  unless it won't affect the project or am i missing somthinging?, will love to get clarification on this aspect, perhaps from the team
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:35:30 PM

Moozicore team seems to be very experienced and have its a big team. Their team have done good planning when it comes to marketing and tokens sale.

I agree with you, the team has been judiciously working on several aspects of the project including the marketing and promotion and I can attest to the fact that they're doing a nice job. I can't wait for the project development to kick start in earnest.

i believe bars and restaurant would benefit more from the service, i expect the team are working to meet with bar owners and big restaurant for subscription

Netflix increased the price of subscription this last week and lost 1/3 of their customers. People would go for the best Offer they have. It has to be at the lowest cost and offer the best products.

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

This is great, please I would like to know if the customers have access to the music library of moozicore without paying for subscription or not. I'm thinking the subscription is borne by only the venues who uses moozicore services.
If I am not a wrong then Moozicore have both options? For paid members unlimited access and max features. And for free user's limited access of app?

You are not far from the truth. Moozicore have got both packages which suit different needs at a particular time frame

.... H
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

Moozicore is having an IEO simultaneously on CoinBene, LAToken, Sistemkoin, Exmarket and W12.io, right? Can anyone tell me how much they raised so far in total? I see that the first rounds on Sistemkoin and Exmarket both sold out but I couldn't find any information about the total amount of tokens sold and if they already reached their softcap.

According to https://tokensale.moozicore.com/, first round tokens were sold out only on Sistemkoin and Exmarkets. Total of 21kk tokens sold. IEO on Coinbene, Latoken and W12 is still in the process. I cant check how many tokens are sold there, because I need to register on these exchanges first. IEO will last till end of July.

Thanks for the clarification. We all know that moozicore tokensales was a huge success during the first round. The second round which is ongoing would most likely follow the same pattern. I can't wait for the project to get her licence in USA and commence in earnest.

I was thinking that such should be their first point of call before starting anything, like get the necessary paperwork before commencing, i mean, isn't that like risky to start up something when the paperwork is not ready?,  unless it won't affect the project or am i missing somthinging?, will love to get clarification on this aspect, perhaps from the team

Yes, the document that you mean is very important and only the team can give it all, we just need to know and just prove the existence of this.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 10:50:09 PM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.

moozicore is one of those project that captures the heart of investors and to be honest i believe moozicore is a very impressive usecase for blockchain, getting listed in a big exchange is gonna send the project to larger audience, i will vote for them ASAP

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:23:11 AM

You are not far from the truth. Moozicore have got both packages which suit different needs at a particular time frame

Does the paid members also have a power of downloading the music offline ? I want to know about this because this project has a good goal.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:49:35 AM

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:05:39 AM

When is the next phase of token sales scheduled? Do they have any restrictions on US citizens to participate in their token sales?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:35:07 AM

Interesting to read this message. What does that exactly mean about targeting the venues? You will arrange venues for the musician to conduct the music?

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

At your service
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:02:15 AM

I don't know if I'm right but I guess the venue that they are saying is the app? I mean he said customer don't need to pay for subscription model? I guess they are talking about the app?

Yeah, that's that app I think when you are creating your account its free and the only thing venue they have is their app. And the thing is you will earn something when you will start your subscription so your money will not be a waste.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:32:08 AM

By Venue, he meant the gym, bar, restaurant, relaxation centers and every other place that fits into their model. Moozicore is not a service/product (or whatever you call it) that is meant for direct "consumer's consumption". They are not targeting consumers directly but their main focus is on the places these consumers visit like I just listed above. I still think some of you guys don't get the business model of Moozicore yet and that explains the level of importance of an AMA for the project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:24:21 AM

I like to see projects put efforts in promotion , marketing and core project development. And that’s just what moozicore is doing. In no time, MZG tokens would earn more utility.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:34:58 AM

Lol. No. Venue  owners who use Moozicore to stream music would be the ones to subscribe. Customers don’t need to pay. Venue owners would have to pay a little Subscription fee when compared to other streaming apps.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:42:05 AM

There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.
The voting period was quite brief and ended since the 14th of July, the results of the votes should be out by now. I would personally love to have Mzg tokens listed on kucoin. That would be another feather added to the crown of moozicore.

I trade on KuCoin and hold its exchange tokens, which lets me pay a lower trading fee. I’ll love to see MZG tokens on KuCoin. Good to know they have a chance at getting listed on KuCoin. It’s would be awesome if MZG get listed.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:14:22 AM

I like to see projects put efforts in promotion , marketing and core project development. And that’s just what moozicore is doing. In no time, MZG tokens would earn more utility.

Yeah. It's how you grow as a project. If you spend more time improving your brand and actually developing your projects, in no time you can become something better.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:15:18 PM

i don't think it works that way the platform will provide musics to business owner for download or when creating a playlist, musician are only paid for copyright

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:20:44 PM

Yeah, that's that app I think when you are creating your account its free and the only thing venue they have is their app. And the thing is you will earn something when you will start your subscription so your money will not be a waste.

Same thoughts here, What is he talking about the subcription must be the account fee that we're paying using some similar apps to stream music using their apps. Since it's free it will going to be the big advantage.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:21:20 PM

i don't think it works that way the platform will provide musics to business owner for download or when creating a playlist, musician are only paid for copyright

I still don't understand what Moozicore team mentioned. Can someone explain me in bit details. May be it's simple and i am not getting the point.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:19:06 PM

Same thoughts here, What is he talking about the subcription must be the account fee that we're paying using some similar apps to stream music using their apps. Since it's free it will going to be the big advantage.

Is all the features in their app is all free or there are something that is not free on their app that can make their app some money? Like the other music streaming app that they have a free version and a version that premium that have more features than free.
Olorijayz

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:23:51 PM

Since the Moozicore project team are through with the first stage of IEO, what then is the next step of action, more sales coming or exchange listing. If yes, what other exchanges are they looking into for sales and listing?

.... H
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: