Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5777 times)
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:43:14 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 02:35:04 PM by target

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:43:34 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 04:19:37 PM by target

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 07:18:12 AM

The is the first announcement thread because already bounty campaign is running from many days and already they have extended the bounty campaign up to march. Moozicore seems to be a very interesting project which it is going to implement on the blockchain for transparency.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:04:57 PM

The is the first announcement thread because already bounty campaign is running from many days and already they have extended the bounty campaign up to march. Moozicore seems to be a very interesting project which it is going to implement on the blockchain for transparency.

That's right. And to let you guys know Pre-ICO was almost sold out!  The project right now aims to launch in US to which the result was the swapping to MZG.

And also for airdrop program, you can read all about in https://medium.com/@moozicore/mzgs-airdrop-for-moozicore-mobile-app-users-d2679ff09b59

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:46:04 PM

You are aiming to launch the project in the USA but receiving the bounty tokens do not require a KYC procedure? Are you sure this is according to regulation?
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:07:06 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 08:18:51 AM by target

You are aiming to launch the project in the USA but receiving the bounty tokens do not require a KYC procedure? Are you sure this is according to regulation?

Bounty campaign participants were receiving MZI tokens which during that time were not required KYC procedure. If they were to swap their tokens now to MZG, they would have to do submit IDs for it. To confirm this information, you might wanna join the telegram channel or in the bounty thread too.  

NOTE:  TODAY bounty participants are going to received MZG but KYC still is not necessary.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:46:51 AM

Bounty campaign participants were receiving MZI tokens which during that time were not required KYC procedure. If they were to swap their tokens now to MZG, they would have to do submit IDs for it. To confirm this information, you might wanna join the telegram channel or in the bounty thread too. 

Agree, without swapping to MZG cannot we trade them in the market? So we have to submit the documents after receiving the tokens right, i don't why they are entering into US market, whether they got a license from the governments?
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:17:46 AM

Agree, without swapping to MZG cannot we trade them in the market? So we have to submit the documents after receiving the tokens right, i don't why they are entering into US market, whether they got a license from the governments?

Swapping may happen in the future yet.
We might confuse investors here. What bounty participants are going to be receiving THIS TIME and I mean right now are MZG tokens and there is no need for KYC for them. As for entering US market, shifting to MZG token is part of the preparation.

enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:20:01 AM

Wow, It's has been a great opportunity for the Music as well as the blockchain lover, I think MOOZICORE will create a vast platform regarding music service throughout the Blockchain system. When some people think about the termination of the Blockchain system then this type of initiative will certainly encourage to get attached to this blockchain system because of the versatile market going on...
In this way, Blockchain will remain in our daily life in the coming future.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:48:20 PM

Wow, It's has been a great opportunity for the Music as well as the blockchain lover, I think MOOZICORE will create a vast platform regarding music service throughout the Blockchain system. When some people think about the termination of the Blockchain system then this type of initiative will certainly encourage to get attached to this blockchain system because of the versatile market going on...

Yes. Its very interesting to see how blockchain gradually shaping the future. Same thing with the WEB3.0 that's coming. Blockchain projects has to be marketed, there is the need for the technology to be used widely because over time it has evolved and proved to be a working system not just in finance. Project like Moozicore will make businesses interact with their customers through the music they play in the venue.

micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:11:37 PM

Yes. Its very interesting to see how blockchain gradually shaping the future. Same thing with the WEB3.0 that's coming. Blockchain projects has to be marketed, there is the need for the technology to be used widely because over time it has evolved and proved to be a working system not just in finance. Project like Moozicore will make businesses interact with their customers through the music they play in the venue.
Yap, Day by day this Blockchain market gradually getting accepted around the world with a lot of potentials. if we can provide this system through versatile demand of our daily life then the people will concentrate on this newly oriented market. I especially want to thank and credit to this platform for innovation in a different but interesting way.
I hope MOOZICORE will be a good platform in the future.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:36:01 PM

Yap, Day by day this Blockchain market gradually getting accepted around the world with a lot of potentials. if we can provide this system through versatile demand of our daily life then the people will concentrate on this newly oriented market. I especially want to thank and credit to this platform for innovation in a different but interesting way.
I hope MOOZICORE will be a good platform in the future.

Thanks for the support. The innovations in blockchain are overwhelming, we even see project today related Space exploration!

If you have been following Moozicore from the start, the project's roadmap has been updated like the launch of Moozicore Service on U.S. market scheduled on 2019.  We are just as excited as you may think. The update of the Licensing & Service can be read here. https://medium.com/@moozicore/moozicore-licensing-service-launch-update-415ca7ebfe50

clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:36:20 AM

Are there any additional facilities for the bar or Resturant owners to become a member of this music platform?
I mean when people come to this place then the owner of the bar or restaurant could bring this platform to that group of the customer for the purpose of promotional purpose.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:16:12 AM

Swapping may happen in the future yet.
We might confuse investors here. What bounty participants are going to be receiving THIS TIME and I mean right now are MZG tokens and there is no need for KYC for them. As for entering US market, shifting to MZG token is part of the preparation.

So now you are allowing two coin for the people who wants to enter into US market they need to swap, otherwise there is no need of any swapping to MZG tokens right?
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 10:32:55 AM

Confused how to connect and play music through the app. I discover I have 500 coins to spend in this beta version, I then tried voting for the first time, the song was played but I didn't hear anything it could be because I'm not from US. Is this 500 coins going to still exist when the final version is launched?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:44:10 AM

So now you are allowing two coin for the people who wants to enter into US market they need to swap, otherwise there is no need of any swapping to MZG tokens right?

MZI will soon be gone. If you have MZI, you can PM the telegram admin he can help you with conversion. MZG is the main utility token here. We shall wait for ICO to be completed.

Are there any additional facilities for the bar or Resturant owners to become a member of this music platform?
I mean when people come to this place then the owner of the bar or restaurant could bring this platform to that group of the customer for the purpose of promotional purpose.

Business owners will have their dashboard and users of the app can find the venue. The Venue is what the commercial place is such as restaurant, fitness gym and so on. Users can search for venues and join to wich they can participate in voting and playing the song.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:46:06 AM

Well, this kind of some real. What if you guys are partnered with Spotify or JOOX? Both of them are the most popular music streaming service without blockchain.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:57:40 AM

Well, this kind of some real. What if you guys are partnered with Spotify or JOOX? Both of them are the most popular music streaming service without blockchain.

You can actually import your Spotify and Apple Music playlist to Moozicore. Giving you a chance to also play the songs while you are in the Venue with your friends. You and your friends can be the LIFE OF THE PARTY by playing the songs of your favorite band or simply just play the happy birthday song to your friend who's celebrating.  Cheesy

slidexman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:10:12 AM

First one is, Good to see such type of entertainment platform in the blockchain system. I think this Music Streaming service will catch attention to the music lover to this blockchain system.

And the last thing, when the App will be available to the App Store?
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:47:35 AM

First one is, Good to see such type of entertainment platform in the blockchain system. I think this Music Streaming service will catch attention to the music lover to this blockchain system.

And the last thing, when the App will be available to the App Store?

Beta version of it is already available for testing.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moozicore/id1414898740
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moozicore 

After downloading you can Choose the Venue Moozicore to test. You will be given 500 coins to test the app, you can play some songs in the list, vote which song to be played next and so on.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: