Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:53:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken  (Read 5787 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:47:19 PM

Asia is quite stable too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes we all know of the cold economy world going on between the USA and China, Moozicore could take advantage of this, getting into the Asia market and catching a significant part. Having to chase USA and get burnt is not a strategy I will adopt

For a big corporation like Facebook to come to terms with the existence of cryptocurrency and trying to make something out of it is a sign that USA is coming to terms with the blockchain industry, though they still have hurdles ahead of them as many are rejecting the idea, Asia on the other hand is a safe haven for the blockchain industry and they are doing good in that aspect
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:55:54 PM

Asia is quite stable too  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes we all know of the cold economy world going on between the USA and China, Moozicore could take advantage of this, getting into the Asia market and catching a significant part. Having to chase USA and get burnt is not a strategy I will adopt

For a big corporation like Facebook to come to terms with the existence of cryptocurrency and trying to make something out of it is a sign that USA is coming to terms with the blockchain industry, though they still have hurdles ahead of them as many are rejecting the idea, Asia on the other hand is a safe haven for the blockchain industry and they are doing good in that aspect

Let's hope and believe that US is coming to terms with cryptocurrency, but I saw a bill which was floated last week in the US parliament which proposes a fine of 1 million dollars per day to institutions like Facebook who delve in the financial markets in this sense cryptocurrency. The bill is yet to go through the readings so we cannot say if it would become law or not.
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:04:35 PM

Will moozicore also have access to some live local radio stations and for those who love listening to podcasts??
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:28:17 PM

Will moozicore also have access to some live local radio stations and for those who love listening to podcasts??

This will be a different platform than radio station.  It's like YouTube without videos.  But unlike YouTube, here Moozicore team will be keeping specific song not just anyone can come and upload anything.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:31:25 PM

Is this something like itunes for crypto users? Will you have montly subscribe or users should pay for every song? Payment will be in your native token only?

Yes it looks like it will  be like itunes and spotify the different is the users have a chance to show on how much they love and can support the singer by giving them a token as a rewards/tips.

That's cool, this will really help encourage singers and fund those with raw talent with limited reach to funds, nice project rooting for you guys.
it will be great..have seen some music app with no charges and many with monthly subscriptions  but as far as is monthly subscriptions for music is,user should not have to pay for its every song its for duration of subscription ,if Am not wrong  Huh
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:39:12 PM

This will be a different platform than radio station.  It's like YouTube without videos.  But unlike YouTube, here Moozicore team will be keeping specific song not just anyone can come and upload anything.

Like Spotify local composer can upload their songs, but they need to pay before they can upload it. You can listen some local or country music based on your place you will choose your genre its better than radio stations and I think you can choose also many versions in one song too.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 04:43:47 PM

Like Spotify local composer can upload their songs, but they need to pay before they can upload it. You can listen some local or country music based on your place you will choose your genre its better than radio stations and I think you can choose also many versions in one song too.
That's really nice, for use this app user can have to pay some amount? Or they are charging to only composers? Because some app I seen that they giving limited access to user's, even they are just listening music.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:59:42 PM

Having access to the live radio stations is actually no big deal, they could include the radio transmission protocol on the app to give users a chance to listen to radio stations, that's for the team to decide because it may hamper the smooth running process of the app.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:31:23 PM

That's really nice, for use this app user can have to pay some amount? Or they are charging to only composers? Because some app I seen that they giving limited access to user's, even they are just listening music.

Moozicore doesn't charge the app users, but rather the charges are made when a particular service is required like as indicated the platform intends charge $0.005 for voting, meaning that each user who wants to cast a vote would need to make some payment.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:55:38 PM

Having access to the live radio stations is actually no big deal, they could include the radio transmission protocol on the app to give users a chance to listen to radio stations, that's for the team to decide because it may hamper the smooth running process of the app.

Despite the fact that the project can include radio on the app without much hussle, I still feel it may not be in their best interest. Local radio tends to give users a substitute for the streaming app and including the radio to the app may encourage users to use the radio why forfeiting the major reasons for having the app which is for the music streaming.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

Despite the fact that the project can include radio on the app without much hussle, I still feel it may not be in their best interest. Local radio tends to give users a substitute for the streaming app and including the radio to the app may encourage users to use the radio why forfeiting the major reasons for having the app which is for the music streaming.

This is quite logical and the project may not be willing to include the radio to avoid conflict of interest. They'll want the users of the app to be fully involved with the activities in the project like the voting and music streaming as against listening to local music which can be provided by the app.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:35:05 PM

This is quite logical and the project may not be willing to include the radio to avoid conflict of interest. They'll want the users of the app to be fully involved with the activities in the project like the voting and music streaming as against listening to local music which can be provided by the app.

Yeah. More like a user as a service kind of model. Where the users are in charge of keeping the service running and up to date with latest information.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:56:56 PM

I think more could be done with the Youtube section. Just 2 videos and they are basically promotional contents only. I think a much more longer video catching the concept around Moozicore is needed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:00:39 PM

Its not only having radio but streaming music channels should also work well. Depends on what is there in the roadmap?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:03:13 PM

Its not only having radio but streaming music channels should also work well. Depends on what is there in the roadmap?

Music tv streaming is hard. every country might have their own music channels. That too not just one but could be atleast 10s to 100s depends on the country size.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:13:04 PM

I think there’re a lot of options, and not just adding a radio option. I think we have to wait and see how the project plays these new features. They certainly would need to add more features to give users more use of moozicore tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:17:36 PM

I went through my cryptocurrencies and it’s value on blockfolio, the crypto markets seem to be booming back. I’ll say that’s good for moozicore project and any other new blockchain project. I think there’s a growing interest in blockchain technology coming from US.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:20:41 PM

Talk about a safe heaven for new innovations, then you’ll have to talk about Swiss. US, being a huge market for moozicore could need to get regulations in place before accepting new technologies. I think sooner or later, US would be welcoming.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:36:37 PM

Moozicore doesn't charge the app users, but rather the charges are made when a particular service is required like as indicated the platform intends charge $0.005 for voting, meaning that each user who wants to cast a vote would need to make some payment.

App users are not normally charged but sometimes little fees are attached to it if you intend to get some juicy features, so i get the point of charging and it also makes the token become relevant to the community, that's what building a brand is all about and with time, they should also lookout for avenues to explore in making their tokens more useful
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:13:07 PM

I think more could be done with the Youtube section. Just 2 videos and they are basically promotional contents only. I think a much more longer video catching the concept around Moozicore is needed

exactly, a lot of people don't really know what the whole platform is all about informative articles as well as interesting video will certainly go a long way in passing the information to new users as well as investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: