Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7553 times)
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:34:04 PM

As a beginner, you must be wise and protective of your investments. Aside from knowing very well and everything about crypto, you must study well the coin that you intend to invest. And a starter coins, I think you won't get wrong with bitcoin. It has proven resiliency in the market and almost all others crypto are paired to it so it would be easier to monitor its price in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

In the beginning you should buy stable coin in top 10 are stable coin ,you can buy LTC,TRON,XRP,EOS, these are best coin for buy as beginner and you will get good profit from these coins.
really true and if my advice is to choose litekoin and ripple also for beginners if you want to invest, because the two coins are not expensive but to experience excellent price increases
I am more interested in ripple than litecoin. Ripple development is better and looks to have more prospects in the future. litecoin is indeed good growth in the market, but it is only limited to their community. and its development is not visible.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:57:47 PM

If you are new just invest in bitcoin because you can easily see whats coming up in crypto news. Try to see other project like in top 10 in coinmarketcap and see the price flow, if you have a coin that reach your target then invest in
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:03:20 PM

No need for a long explanation.

Short answer: Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:06:41 PM

I would first advise you to read the literature about cryptocurrencies,articles on the Internet,forums and so on. Without this necessary minimum experience, I would not recommend investing in anything at all.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:09:49 PM

Btc always is on the top of the list . Also their are few other altcoins as well which are good and can be accumulated especially now as prices are on lower side so also means that good opportunity for people to make money from the bull run when it happens. So buy and stay invested .
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:14:35 PM

agree.
the best explanation about that is, because bitcoin sometimes becomes a glass for other altcoins. sometimes price increases start from increasing bitcoin, or information about it. because of that, having a few bitcoins will be good for beginners.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:17:55 PM

I think that there are not many options here, investing in unknown altcoins is like a roulette, and if you invest money without knowing how to guess, we all know what the outcome of such an investment will be. I suppose that it would be wise to invest in Bitcoin, and as the experience grows then already buy some altcoins and try their hand at trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:18:44 PM

The best you can do to help yourself is to learn what you are about to do. the basis of cryptocurrency. you can start from how to create a wallet. how to secure your wallet and so on and so far. the different blockchain technologies around. to prevent errors such as sending ethereum to bitcoin wallet or tron wallet. you must know the basic. i will suggest you dig hard to find a good investor online. look for one but bear it in mind that it is 50/50 business. if he wins, you win. if he loses, you loose.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:20:18 PM
Merited by RankerCan (1)

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

This is a good approach to buy cryptocurrency right now, as almost all coins are down in price right now. Warren Buffett, greatest investor of all-time investor said
Be Fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.
Don't invest all your capital in one coin rather built a portfolio having multiple coins in it. One important thing, as you are new to crypto market,  learn how to trade before jumping with huge capital.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:33:41 PM

Do not think that today it makes sense to invest in something else. therefore, I see that in most cases it is best to invest and continue to invest in BTC, because now it makes sense to continue or start to engage in BTC
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:42:05 PM

Top 10 coins is always very good for beginners to invest. But you have to be careful don't invest whole fund on one coin.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:43:20 PM

As a beginner, you must be wise and protective of your investments. Aside from knowing very well and everything about crypto, you must study well the coin that you intend to invest. And a starter coins, I think you won't get wrong with bitcoin. It has proven resiliency in the market and almost all others crypto are paired to it so it would be easier to monitor its price in the market.
Protection is very important in terms of investment, as a beginner you need to focus with this first and allow yourself to earned more knowledge regarding
to this industry, with your good research and study everything will be run smoothly, doing it slowly and not to rush in to avoid certain mistake, you can
go and buy some BTC and experience the actual practice after that you can add more with your convenience.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:47:33 PM

If you are new, I think you should invest in bitcoin or Ethereum because it is the top coins of the cryptocurrency market  and remember to divide your investment into many parts.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:19:39 PM

If you are new in crypto or investing coins i  would recommend you to buy Btc because  as a investors it is good to invest now while the market is bearish. bitcoin is the top one on coinmarketcap and bitcoin could experience further gains once it reaches above $4,000 according to analysis.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:39:09 PM

If you are fully new to this market I will suggest you before investing put some of your time in market to watch and learn a bit in this market. Maybe 4-5 days. And then go for investment. Cause most of the time new people come to this ecosystem and thought they will rich overnight then they do some mistakes and out of the market with loss. So I will forever do your own research and put some time on market and at first time put your money on high cap coins like Bitcoin ethereum eos neo cardano xrp etc.

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks
Just buy bitcoin or a top 10 cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap and get it done with.... there's no guarantee for profit though ... but it's the safest bet... just saying
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 07:03:57 PM

if from indonesia please consider to put of spares on investment funds to work on involvement with future project on plan with the service of online social dating tasks on reference for the use on offers for public of audience with the target of the deliverance of message on containment.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

It is very difficult for beginners to make money on this unstable market, so I recommend investing only in the most reliable cryptocurrencies. Choose from the top 20.
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:09:32 PM

if you don't have any knowledge here and don't understand the market conditions you should not invest because it is too risky but if you believe in long-term investment then I can only advise you to invest ethereum and bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: