Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7554 times)
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 12:20:33 PM

If you are begineer then you must invest in btc or eth or ripple or in other top 20 coin. These coin have established themselves and sooner the market grow these coin have potential to give good return. Even if market dip more these coin will not dip much and your investment will be safe

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:53:09 PM

Take your investments to somewhere else outside crypto. That's my humble advice. If $1000-$2000 isn't a big funds for you to bear when lost, then get into trading if you know the tricks well.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:43:32 AM

Take your investments to somewhere else outside crypto. That's my humble advice. If $1000-$2000 isn't a big funds for you to bear when lost, then get into trading if you know the tricks well.

If the choice is good, he still earns big money from investing in crypto. For example, BitTorrent's ICO. The price of BitTorrent token (BTT) has skyrocketed by 1,100% since the ICO. And before that many people knew this ICO and they sold it out in a few dozen minutes
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:03:28 AM

I think Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is good for beginners. because it has low fluctuations. and more stable. You can practice to trade, or quietly invest in Bitcoin. besides, maybe Ethereum, TRX, neo, and eos are the next coins for long-term investment. but be careful, because the risk is always present in each crypto currency.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:31:02 AM

I think Bitcoin is a crypto currency that is good for beginners. because it has low fluctuations. and more stable. You can practice to trade, or quietly invest in Bitcoin. besides, maybe Ethereum, TRX, neo, and eos are the next coins for long-term investment. but be careful, because the risk is always present in each crypto currency.
if for beginners, I don't think Bitcoin is a good choice, because the value is high and your capital is greater if something bad happens, you lose a lot of money.
In my opinion, you better choose Altcoin, because the price is low so you can use it to practice, because for beginners if something bad happens so you don't lose too much of your capital.
for beginners, experience and learning are needed and usually if beginners sometimes fail then if you practice good coins and lower grades will be better.

H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:12:43 PM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

actually, you come in the right time to invest in cryptocurrency now because the price of coins still on the bottom.
The most promising coin i see for now is Litecoin, if you look at the price movements lately you will know.
Now Litecoin value is almost same as Monero value in the market, it is clearly showing a good trend.

Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:33:34 PM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks
Yes now actually it is easy to take coins if you are a beginner especially if to look after the bull market in 2017 all coins fell by 85% somewhere , and choose from top 10 coins and buy them I think you will not be mistaken

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:40:15 PM

If you intend to invest $ 1000-2000, you must be prepared with all the risks. There is no word 'beginners' when you intend to invest, you have to research and be prepared with all the risks involved.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:53:05 PM

If you intend to invest $ 1000-2000, you must be prepared with all the risks. There is no word 'beginners' when you intend to invest, you have to research and be prepared with all the risks involved.

How big risk is depends form how much money he have, maybe this is just a little part of his fortune. When I invest in crypto-currencies I`m aware of the
risks but I`m also aware of possible gains.
   Beginners should buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, later they can get into other projects. I`m advising others to do what I`m doing, with investing in more than
one crypto-currency is very good, more chances to have some great investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:34:58 PM

There are no good or special coins for beginners. all the coins have the risks and this certainly will impact whether it is for beginners and long though. It might be better if you select the preferred coin is stable enough to at least learn a trade so that it can be familiar with early results or profit that can be felt.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:09:25 AM

Yes, of course, but they need to be patient while they are trading bitcoin pair usdt because the price can increase and decrease at any time. It will better if they can learn more about trading so they can find a good entry point and exit point and make a profit. Trading bitcoin pair usdt will give a big profit if we can determine the good time to buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin because sometimes, we are too greedy for expecting to make a bigger profit and it could make us miss a good chance sell at the higher price. But if he wants to invest in altcoin, then I suggest checking on XRP, XLM, TRX, ADA, XEM.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:57:13 AM

If you are a beginner then I think you should invest in coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA, Throne. These coins are among the top coins and therefore invest in them more safely, besides choose a few coins to diversify your risks.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:02:11 AM

If you are a beginner then I think you should invest in coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, OMG, ADA, Throne. These coins are among the top coins and therefore invest in them more safely, besides choose a few coins to diversify your risks.

Bitcoin is only the best coin for beginners because it is user friendly and supports almost all wallets  . eth and other alts are for intermediate user because altcoins need a different kind of wallet and thier use is slightly different  .

Its already given that he is a beginner  . the amount that you stated above is too huge  and even pro traders wont risk that especially in this kind of market that we are facing right now  .

There is no word 'beginners' when you intend to invest,

Of course there is . a beginner means inexperienced  . how can he chose a coin if he is lacking of knowledge ?
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:01:01 AM

Thanks

Play safe and make your picks with the top coins on the market. I'll recommend for you to invest 80% on btc and particularly eth because you can practice doing shorting there. $1k is also too much so try with $200 first.
vasilev456

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:05:46 AM

I think that the most optimal option to invest your money in Bitcoin and Ethereum, especially now while everyone is preparing to launch the update of Ethereum!
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:32:05 AM

I would not hesitate to invest in BTC. In my opinion, this is the safest investment to date. The cryptocurrency market depends on Bitcoin and only with the growth of BTC we will see a green market. If you want to make your portfolio more balanced, add ETH and BNB to it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:52:39 AM

I would not hesitate to invest in BTC. In my opinion, this is the safest investment to date. The cryptocurrency market depends on Bitcoin and only with the growth of BTC we will see a green market. If you want to make your portfolio more balanced, add ETH and BNB to it.
no more doubt bitcoin get special place in our heart.many benefit holding bitcoin , but if you want to collect more bitcoin you could start trading altcoin.if altcoin price rise our bitcoin amount will rise too.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:56:16 AM

If you are newbie in crypto then i think best would be pick the top5 coins for the start . Just choose like 3-4 of them you like the best and believe that they will be the ones people will use in future . My bet is on my favorite one Ethereum . Don't struggle with tokens / altcoins that have 1-10M USD marketcap . Its really risky to invest in them , but it can pay out ofcourse , but is it worth ? The first thing to recover will be BTC in my opinion then the rest will follow . So split your investment and put 50% on BTC
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:11:51 AM

I would suggest to invest for the beginners more safe which is the bitcoin and ethereum these coins are very promising and giving you more profit in the long term investment.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:27:21 AM

I advise you to buy for example ETH or Bitcoin and watch, read the forum, read the thematic sites, you can better to understand everything and then invest in an interesting project in your opinion.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: