Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7560 times)
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:45:36 PM

Investing in the cryptocurrency is a very good idea. However, its worth part is the idea to spend ALL of the money you have. Just take one-third of your assets and buy the best altcoins like TRON, Eidoo, ETH, and NEO.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:07:53 PM

This is a very bad idea to ask the opinion of complete strangers about where you should invest. Study the material on the topic, and ask questions about obscure nuances. This approach will be much more productive.
actually not so bad. when you are someone who just knows crypto you don't have good experience to choose assets for your investment. and I think I need advice and analysis from other people for my consideration in determining my investment.
If a person does not know how (does not want) to study projects on their own and on the basis of his analysis to make an informed choice that he has nothing to do in this area!
Because it was playing a very important role. The fundamental can change instantly and we must study the benefits and the risk from each coin. that will bring us to a lot of benefit with fewer risks. it's our responsibility
Please explain to me why you answer me? I didn't ask a question. In addition, my message to which you gave the answer has nothing to do with your answer.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:14:56 PM

Beginners should be very careful in investing in the cryptocurrency market.
Be sure to examine the market and understand its concept.
If you choose coins to invest in it seems to me choose Ethereum.
Of course, this coin will be able to meet your expectations in the long run.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:37:13 AM

I recommend  Bitcoin.
Bitcoin way safer than other cryptocurrencies. It is prone to dangerous volatile like most that have crashed alot from their peak.

If you want to make more profits trading with that amount, I would recommend the low cap coins.  They could give you reasonable amount of profits in singe b rally but are too risky
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:33:49 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks
I will go to buy low-priced, ranked within 100, and the liquidity of the altcoin, the risk will be lower.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:41:05 AM

Now it is a very good option to invest in ethereum and ripple, both companies are developing very quickly and constantly enter into partnership with big companies that will finance them in the future and this will lead to an increase in prices.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:43:51 AM

I think you can buy cheap coins and there is still a lot of hope to make a lot of profits, for me you can buy ethereum, ripple and dogecoin. Because now the development is also increasing.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:15:02 AM

The best advice to give would be to say that if you are investing that amount then it would be best to split it against a number of coins but focus mostly on bitcoin. Splitting the investment means you spread your risk which is a sensible way to do things.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:28:28 AM

As a beginner, of course buying coins that already have large marketcaps such as ethereum, eos, litecoin and so on are certainly safer than buying new listed coins.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:38:25 AM

As a beginner, of course buying coins that already have large marketcaps such as ethereum, eos, litecoin and so on are certainly safer than buying new listed coins.
for a beginner, having famous coins like bitcoin, eth, and others is a very good thing, especially in terms of learning. well, i started it from steller a few years ago, and that made my trust increase. well, but everyone has a different way of doing this.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:49:23 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

Thanks
It is really better if you will buy bitcoins than altcoins. It is less risky if you will buy bitcoins because it is now proven that the bitcoin has potential in the market. You will lose your investment if you bought an altcoins that are not worth it to hold.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:58:31 AM

i generally distance myself from investment tips for other people. everyone is responsible for their own money.
however, i would recommend a healthy distribution with the majority on the top 3-5 to be reasonably safe.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:26:46 AM

Thanks
If you are a beginner, I recommend you buy BTC and ETH, and then consider investing in other altcoins after you start making profits.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:08:03 AM

Must to check it first or ask to those knows on which coins will be good to invest for the beginner.
But for me just try to invest on bitcoin or ETH because this two was so popular in the crypto currency. Or else in the top 5 in the CMC they are all potential coins.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

if you ask about invest then i suggest btc because it's the most stable coin.
dont need to look the price everyday, just buy and keep it for 1 or 2 year.
its different if you want to trade, you must choose the great coin at that time, because trading can give you fast profit and also with risk.
Bitcoin first and if you started to become knowledgeable about the market, you can do deeper with these altcoins. Likewise, go for bitcoin for the first time and beginner investors would feel excited on how much you'll make with it. Don't fall for those altcoins that has nothing to do with you and can even make your standing worst of having an exit scam.

In the end you also need a good chunk of luck to hit an alt coin that goes up several times. Many people will tell you it's only about analysis, but believe luck is a good part of the success in crypto.

Using common sense and not getting blinded by greed is important, too.
Some altcoins really needed luck before investing and don't do this if you are into altcoins. Someone who's investing into altcoins and totally depends to luck isn't doing his research. A beginner shouldn't go with his luck otherwise he has to learn about the basic fundamentals on what coins are good to invest.

Can you tell me about 5 alt coins where you think with 90% certainty that they will go up significantly? It is impossible to predict that as this is a fast moving space with new ideas and technologies coming in on a daily basis. There are also factors like regulation, which you can't very effectively influence.

A little luck is definitely required here and there to hit a big one.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:32:32 PM

for the good newbie to buy bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins are safer. although sometimes the price is not as expected, but if we can wait make sure to get a profit. when I still don't really understand about trading crypto bitcoin and ethereum is the first coin I bought. at that time I saw these two coins easy to analyze and it was not difficult to get news about these two coins because bitcoin and ethereum were the most popular crypto.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:39:47 PM

for the good newbie to buy bitcoin or ethereum, these two coins are safer. although sometimes the price is not as expected, but if we can wait make sure to get a profit. when I still don't really understand about trading crypto bitcoin and ethereum is the first coin I bought. at that time I saw these two coins easy to analyze and it was not difficult to get news about these two coins because bitcoin and ethereum were the most popular crypto.

yes you are right for beginners indeed bitcoin or ethereum. the reason is that it's easy to get the latest information and these two altcoins are the most popular. but for those who don't have money, it's hard to buy bitcoin. but besides these two coins there are also good ones like stellar, tron or binance coin.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:55:06 PM

Thanks

there are many choices you can buy btc, eth, XRP and maybe a few coins from a new project that is currently popular. for beginners you should not think about profit but try to survive in this situation. if you can survive, maybe in the future it can be easier.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:55:49 PM

I believe that at the initial stage you need to buy only those coins that are absolutely sure of everything. Pay attention to the coins from TOP 5. Buy them immediately, and then consider the TOP 10 and so on!
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 05:12:54 PM

Thanks

you better think I better learn first, than you directly invest, or go directly into the world of investment. because investment is not as easy as you might think of course. because the investment requires sufficient insight, so we can face risks in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: