Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest in for a beginner  (Read 7556 times)
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:32:37 PM

My first investment was into NEM it looked cheap, so I though it would skyrock, I was lucky and it did a few months after, and then I sold my first tokens into bitcoins. My 2nd invest was Bitcoins, and I still hold those Bitcoins, and I would also recommend newbies to invest into bitcoins as there first investment now.
With $2000 you can buy 0.5 bitcoins, that would be a really good start for your crypto journey.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:37:17 AM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks
As a newbie, the first time, you can go buy and invest in BTC, and then choose to wait patiently, there will be gains.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:25:10 AM

Beginner is best to start to invest in their education so as not to repeat the mistakes of many Kristo investors and not lose money.If you can not wait at all-try to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum-these coins on a long time interval can give a good profit.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:26:43 AM

if I think it depends on their capital, the problem is that if there is a lot of capital, I would suggest investing in bitcoin, but if you add a little ethereum, it's a good coin for beginner investors.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:29:41 AM

Just don't buy some random ERC20 tokens and hope to get lucky. Better get into the strong coins like Ethereum.

Kwame Genius

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:15:48 AM

I may please ask you how long did you take to study crypto market and there is whole a lot about crypto. There are many exchange site that  you make deposit with the amount you prefer at some period of time and withdraw with an interest rate and another part you buy altcoins. They are as many as you can't count but there are some which has history and they are called potential altcoins (BTC,ETH) This top two coins I may advise you to invest in it as a beginner

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:46:02 AM

I think that for a beginner you need to invest in well-known top coins, because there will be less risk. but at this time it is necessary to study the market and look for something else for yourself. I generally think that it is necessary to try everything in this field, to experience ups and downs in financial terms.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:13:11 AM

btc and eth are still good coins for beginners and safest, but besides those two coins you can get some other coins like neo and cardano which have proven to have future potential in cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:41:06 AM

I would suggest to invest for the beginner since they are newly investors the safest way to invest which is the bitcoin and the ethereum these coins are very promising and big investors are supporting on it and also many country are accepting on it.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion, BTC and ETH are the best ones for everyone, as well for those who don't know much more about the crypto.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:42:50 PM

btc and eth are still good coins for beginners and safest, but besides those two coins you can get some other coins like neo and cardano which have proven to have future potential in cryptocurrency
The first 2 top coins need a beginner to buy without fail, and then to your taste to choose a few more of the top 20, the more there are cheap and very promising

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:11:57 PM

Start with investing in the top coins or will I say stable coins using coinmarketcap as a guide. You can consider Bitcoin or ethereum but I will recommend those for long term anyway.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:15:14 PM

With a capital of $ 1000 - 2000 you can buy the top coins that are undoubtedly the quality, fortunately the current market has experienced a severe decline so the price of Altcoin is quite cheap. I suggest buying ETH, XRP or BCH coins which in my opinion have great potential.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:17:16 PM

I suggest that you buy coins that have proven good. And you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, and Litecoin, or you can also choose coins that are listed in the top 20 peaks in Coinmarketcap. I do not recommend that you buy new coins, or invest in an ICO project. Because at this time there are a lot of ICO projects that cheat. For beginners it is not feasible, without extensive knowledge and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Why do you like and recommend Bch? It's better than BTC? I dont think so.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:23:46 PM

Just don't buy some random ERC20 tokens and hope to get lucky. Better get into the strong coins like Ethereum.
Is it good decision you recommended just buying random erc-20 token? I don’t think it will be healthy and profitable investment. Random coin for highly risk takers in the bearing market. As a beginner your parchaption should be to invest stable coin because 2000$ it’s a big money. Don’t wasting your money with shit coin.                 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:26:37 PM

I think that for a beginner a better coin than Ethereum cannot be found now.
Once again Ethereum shows us how, in the conditions of market volatility, it can remain in the top.
Strong market players trust him and there is no doubt that by investing in Ethereum you will receive a profit.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:52:13 PM

In my own opinion, I think starting with BTC and ETH is a good call. Most especially, more of BTC than ETH. Then as you grow further both in knowledge and funds you can do more research on other potential coins.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:54:45 PM

If you want to invest and get a big profit in a few years, then invest in bitcoin. And if you want to trade, it is better to be trained first and only then start trading.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:19:59 PM

I suggest that you buy coins that have proven good. And you can invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, and Litecoin, or you can also choose coins that are listed in the top 20 peaks in Coinmarketcap. I do not recommend that you buy new coins, or invest in an ICO project. Because at this time there are a lot of ICO projects that cheat. For beginners it is not feasible, without extensive knowledge and knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Why do you like and recommend Bch? It's better than BTC? I dont think so.
There are other better coins that one can invest in, other than investing in Bch. Well, that is my opinion, which might be contrary to another person's.
I have never had so much believe in BCH and which is why I choose some others coins above it.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:29:45 PM

Ive never bought any coins before and am considering opening an account while the coins are low

How would you invest $1000 - 2000

Thanks

I will suggest to you only 2 coins! BITCOIN and ETHEREUM!
these 2 coins are safe to have if you are just starting. As of now they are on a good price to rise.
I want to tell you also that you must make more research and study cryptocurrency.
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:18:56 PM

I suggest investing in proven coins that are traded on many platforms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: