Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:07:18 PM

Why not factor the cost of KYC into the token rather than having investors pay for KYC? I know the FAQ says you are factoring KYC cost into discounts, but 50% discount is not unheard of in the industry. Paying for KYC just takes the loathsomeness of getting KYCed to a whole new level

I am an investor in Buying Project and recently in getting KYCed which is required by SEC we paid a non-refundable fee of $1, so paying for verification purposes is commonplace but then again MIneblock have assured to payback your money in the token which is a good deal to me

It comes In different shapes and size. MinedBlock project team thinks this is the best way to go through the KYC procedures. And they get a bonus to cover for the cost.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 11:29:04 PM

So their token won't be an ERC-20 one but an ERC-1404? Is this correct? I never heard of this before but it looks like this is the standard for security tokens? Can someone list the main differences between both ERC-20 and ERC-1404?

Our token will actually be an ST20 token issued using Polymath's network. Polymath have had a big input on how the ERC-1400 Security Token standards have been defined and the ST20 token will be upgraded to include any new standard features as and when they become the standard. It all runs on the Ethereum network with standard wallets that can support ERC-20 tokens

I heard of Polymath. It's good that you using such a security token issuing platform. But am I correct that the ST20 tokens are still tokens on the Ethereum network or are they on a separate blockchain?

Yes the tokens are still on the Ethereum blockchain, Polymath were of the view that there is no need to re-invent the wheel when there is a perfectly capable platform that they can use. They plan, I believe, to add other platforms in the future

The difference is in how the token works, security laws say we need to know who holds ourntokens so the tokens will only be transferable between registered wallets for example. The ST20 builds all of these features into the token contract
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:58:30 AM

STO projects have gained popularity and has already replaced the ICO model as a more secure investment and as they try to go past the legal uncertainties hurdle from SEC. it’s unfortunate that just a few people knows about these projects here on bitcointalk or other social media. They’re kinda buried with Tons of ICO projects. I think it’s a good time to give STO’s a private spot, starting here on Btt.   

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:02:52 AM

Now we got the First STO project on mining just when the market seems to be taking a good shape. This time token holders are shareholders of minedBlock. It’s not just a random utility token but a secured and compliant token.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:59:38 AM

Why not factor the cost of KYC into the token rather than having investors pay for KYC? I know the FAQ says you are factoring KYC cost into discounts, but 50% discount is not unheard of in the industry. Paying for KYC just takes the loathsomeness of getting KYCed to a whole new level

I am an investor in Buying Project and recently in getting KYCed which is required by SEC we paid a non-refundable fee of $1, so paying for verification purposes is commonplace but then again MIneblock have assured to payback your money in the token which is a good deal to me

I think they have justified that to random users abusing the system. As you know if they opt for a third party to do the KYC than it is reasonable that they pay for it. They've made it clear that that value will be returned in tokens? I think the better approach would have been that they send a custom link to interested parties?

MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:11:00 AM

There's been a few questions on here about paying $2 for KYC which, hopefully, we've explained but we have a little promotional offer in the final hours before the pre-sale starts:

As there are less than 24 hours until out pre-sale opens we've decided that the next 500 people to sign up and email tokensales@minedblock.io once registered will get their KYC check for free (excludes US/Canada Accredited Investor check)

To get involved:
1. Head over to our website to sign up www.minedblock.io
2. Complete KYC ($2 charge which will be reimbursed with our tokens at a discount)
3. Once whitelisted and the sale opens send POLY to the smart contract and receive our tokens straight away!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:58:29 PM

So their token won't be an ERC-20 one but an ERC-1404? Is this correct? I never heard of this before but it looks like this is the standard for security tokens? Can someone list the main differences between both ERC-20 and ERC-1404?

Our token will actually be an ST20 token issued using Polymath's network. Polymath have had a big input on how the ERC-1400 Security Token standards have been defined and the ST20 token will be upgraded to include any new standard features as and when they become the standard. It all runs on the Ethereum network with standard wallets that can support ERC-20 tokens

I heard of Polymath. It's good that you using such a security token issuing platform. But am I correct that the ST20 tokens are still tokens on the Ethereum network or are they on a separate blockchain?

Yes the tokens are still on the Ethereum blockchain, Polymath were of the view that there is no need to re-invent the wheel when there is a perfectly capable platform that they can use. They plan, I believe, to add other platforms in the future

The difference is in how the token works, security laws say we need to know who holds ourntokens so the tokens will only be transferable between registered wallets for example. The ST20 builds all of these features into the token contract

What implications does this have for potential exchange listings? It sounds like this way your tokens wouldn't be allowed to be traded on most (if not all) traditional crypto exchanges (like Binance, Kucoin, Bitmax etc.). Does it mean it will be only tradeable on a regulated STO-exchange?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:58:59 PM

STO projects have gained popularity and has already replaced the ICO model as a more secure investment and as they try to go past the legal uncertainties hurdle from SEC. it’s unfortunate that just a few people knows about these projects here on bitcointalk or other social media. They’re kinda buried with Tons of ICO projects. I think it’s a good time to give STO’s a private spot, starting here on Btt.   

I wouldn't say just a few people know about STOs but ICOs are still very popular because it is what people has become accustomed to. With time STOs will become fully adopted just like altcoins after bitcoin.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 01:29:15 PM

What implications does this have for potential exchange listings? It sounds like this way your tokens wouldn't be allowed to be traded on most (if not all) traditional crypto exchanges (like Binance, Kucoin, Bitmax etc.). Does it mean it will be only tradeable on a regulated STO-exchange?

Initially yes, there are a few Security token exchanges live already - tZero and OpenFinance Network both of which support Polymath tokens.

Binance are working with the Malta Stock Exchange to launch a Security Token exchange and there are a few others that we've been talking to who haven't publicly announced that they are working on a solution.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:14:15 PM

I wouldn't say just a few people know about STOs but ICOs are still very popular because it is what people has become accustomed to. With time STOs will become fully adopted just like altcoins after bitcoin.

we need more project to get the public to know more about STOs because as it stands right now the transition will take sometime before it stays

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Bitkocha

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:36:05 PM

we need more project to get the public to know more about STOs because as it stands right now the transition will take sometime before it stays
The project conducts STO and I heard that for investors it will be a safe way to participate, since the project is no longer a scam.

justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:43:00 PM

The project conducts STO and I heard that for investors it will be a safe way to participate, since the project is no longer a scam.

This is my first time seeing and hearing about the STO but based on my observation STO is very great for a project to have because of some reason like  it's more secure for the investors to invest on it.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:47:15 PM

Initially yes, there are a few Security token exchanges live already - tZero and OpenFinance Network both of which support Polymath tokens.

Binance are working with the Malta Stock Exchange to launch a Security Token exchange and there are a few others that we've been talking to who haven't publicly announced that they are working on a solution.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. STOs have really some special requirements that I haven't heard of before. If STOs become more and more popular, I am sure more exchanges will emerge that are allowed to trade security tokens.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:55:38 AM

Okay, thanks for the clarification. STOs have really some special requirements that I haven't heard of before. If STOs become more and more popular, I am sure more exchanges will emerge that are allowed to trade security tokens.

Also me I really don't know what STO this is the first time I came up with a project with STO so that I get interested in this project because of the STO thing and I keep exploring here to know more about STO and also to the project.

Jr Member

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:33:58 AM

A 50% discount? Well, that looks like giving tokens at no cost. Would the percentage bonus be much lower with a new phase of the token sale?

Just to clarify - the 50% discount is purely for tokens that we will distribute to reimburse the cost of KYC and Accredited checks.

So if you spend $2 on a KYC check we'll give you 30 MBTX at a price of $0.066 each instead of the $0.15 STO price.
If you spend $60 on an accredited investor check then we'll reimburse with 800 MBTX at a price of $0.075 each

The only other discount we are offering is during the pre-sale where we are running our raise only in POLY at a 1:1 ratio. Poly is currently fluctuating between $0.08 and $0.09. Our main sale will be 'pegged' to $0.15 and allow you to invest with POLY or ETH.

So you will have to pay $2 to get your KYC documents checked? Is this normal for an STO? Never had a project before that charged for this.

Wow!  Same question I am asking myself. But I know a lot of people will pay to get this done. Still I don't still get what is the benefits of STO tokens. Are they better than utility tokens.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 08:24:03 AM

that means a lot of guys will have the required conviction to participate in cryptocurrency and we are going to start seeing lot of institutional investors

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Dump3er

Activity: 1358
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:36:24 AM

I was surprised by the relatively good rating on ICObench I think. I was a bit cautious here as I remember a similar project that turned out to be a scam. Will give this another look.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:47:18 AM

I was surprised by the relatively good rating on ICObench I think. I was a bit cautious here as I remember a similar project that turned out to be a scam. Will give this another look.

Were there already other mining projects that went the security token road and turned out to be a scam? Hard to believe because it isn't that easy to just disappear again when you have all your documents already checked by the SEC.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 03:58:21 PM

Were there already other mining projects that went the security token road and turned out to be a scam? Hard to believe because it isn't that easy to just disappear again when you have all your documents already checked by the SEC.

Because of that this project have high chance to more secessfull more than some projects like them. That's makes relieved to in.

Jr Member

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:12 PM

Did somebody notice that Minedblocks tokens can be bought only using POLY? Why is it like this? Is it possible to buy using ETH or BTC in the first instance?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: