Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8677 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:07:00 PM

Being the first mining project issuing security tokens, Minedblock is set to make a difference with future events to give more value to these tokens, like token burn.

Many project that I participated they burn the tokens that not been sold to their tokens sale but in mining project I think burning token is not an option.

Yeah, I guess security tokens won't have token burnings. But the value for these tokens come from the 'dividends' that are paid out to token holders.

Is it even possible to burn security tokens? because this is a mining project where the tokens will be involved in a lot of their activities. I am just assuming though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:23:54 PM

Being the first mining project issuing security tokens, Minedblock is set to make a difference with future events to give more value to these tokens, like token burn.

Many project that I participated they burn the tokens that not been sold to their tokens sale but in mining project I think burning token is not an option.

Yeah, I guess security tokens won't have token burnings. But the value for these tokens come from the 'dividends' that are paid out to token holders.

Is it even possible to burn security tokens? because this is a mining project where the tokens will be involved in a lot of their activities. I am just assuming though.

This is the first security tokens with mining profit stakes and No, it isn’t possible. At least not with this one. I read that somewhere in the whitepaper. To appreciate the value of MBTX, the team plans to buy back these tokens from holders in bit until there are no tokens in circulation.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:53:22 PM

We have added the ability to invest using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin and Neo. These options are available once you have passed KYC and have been whitelisted.

Great job guys. It’s great to see more options other than bitcoin and Ethereum have been added. Is there a YouTube video to assist newbie on how to participate in token sale for STOs?

https://youtu.be/u9_PPF5OAWo
This video explains the service and the project.

The instructions on how to invest are detailed in the user dashboard when you pass KYC on our website https://www.minedblock.io

This is really interesting video with to the point statements and attractive graphics.
Simplified version of white paper. :-)

That was the aim. Whitepaper in 90 seconds  Smiley
By allowing multiple coins for investment is really nice idea and it's really impressive part. As  white paper in just 90 seconds are really amazing.👍
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:57:33 PM

That you mean to say it will better option if they will avoid burning unsold tokens and team would be pay this unsold tokens as a dividend/interest?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:57:50 PM

This is the first security tokens with mining profit stakes and No, it isn’t possible. At least not with this one. I read that somewhere in the whitepaper. To appreciate the value of MBTX, the team plans to buy back these tokens from holders in bit until there are no tokens in circulation.

But as I understand, the tokens captured through buy back, will be burnt ultimately.
This is tactical strategy to keep its value up. And nothing bad in it. I see it as creative idea...
Good work team...

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:29:01 PM

Are you sure that they will try to buy-back tokens? Why should they want that there are no tokens in circulation? That makes no sense to me.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:30:17 PM

But as I understand, the tokens captured through buy back, will be burnt ultimately.
This is tactical strategy to keep its value up. And nothing bad in it. I see it as creative idea...
Good work team...

At first it’s a great idea. Limited number of token would mean there are just a few people holding a lower number of Minedblock tokens. But what happens when all tokens are burnt up?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 09:01:52 PM

the team would be have the responsibility of maintaining and replacing the mining facility and deciding what token would be more profitable to mine. Token holders don’t need to do that themselves, you just earn a passive income.

One unique shortcoming of projects such as this is the sudden incommunicado that follows shortly after sales
What is the plan of the team in the case they do not achieve their target afterward??

Talking about poor communication from the team after token sale, does Minedblock have a telegram community chat with a 24/7 support?

Yeah I think they do but I haven't joined just yet. It's commonplace for project to have a channel for communication and Telegram have proven to be the best media. I'll go check out the link and share in my next reply

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 09:55:26 PM

Are you sure that they will try to buy-back tokens? Why should they want that there are no tokens in circulation? That makes no sense to me.

The plan is definitely to buy back tokens but not all of them. We will aim to reduce the supply by up to 50% over time. The reason being if you held 1% at the start of the project and held onto them indefinitely, by the time we reduce the supply your 1% becomes 2% of the total. Add to that the planned growth of the service and you should receive a significantly larger amount of value that you did at the start.

We don't want to create a speculative token, we want our token holders to keep holding because the monthly payouts provide real value and to support that the founding team will only personally make money from this project through their own token holding so if our investors don't get paid then neither do we.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:15:17 PM

I never knew minedblock is the first STO, so as it stands right now they are going to set things in motion for other STO based project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:55:06 AM

The plan is definitely to buy back tokens but not all of them. We will aim to reduce the supply by up to 50% over time. The reason being if you held 1% at the start of the project and held onto them indefinitely, by the time we reduce the supply your 1% becomes 2% of the total. Add to that the planned growth of the service and you should receive a significantly larger amount of value that you did at the start.

We don't want to create a speculative token, we want our token holders to keep holding because the monthly payouts provide real value and to support that the founding team will only personally make money from this project through their own token holding so if our investors don't get paid then neither do we.

Nice, that's a great strategy that you made this will make sure that the price of the token will not decrease so easily because investors will choose to hold their tokens for good purposes.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

One thing I am trying to understand is how the 75% will be shared to token holders. Does it mean each holder is entitled to 75% or 75% revenue will shared among every holder of MBTX?
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:13:24 AM

One thing I am trying to understand is how the 75% will be shared to token holders. Does it mean each holder is entitled to 75% or 75% revenue will shared among every holder of MBTX?

Of the profits we generate each month they will be split as below:

75% - shared between token holders
10% - to be spent on expansion of the service
10% - for operational costs
5% - to buy back tokens to remove from circulation
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:23:40 AM

And the profits will be paid out in Ether, right? Does this mean you are selling all your mined coins right after you got them and convert them to ETH?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:25:41 PM

Nice to get replies from the team directly. This kind of interaction gives good hope for the people around here. 50% of the tokens for buyback? What kind of timeframe are we talking about here?
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:10:26 PM

I never knew minedblock is the first STO, so as it stands right now they are going to set things in motion for other STO based project

I think there are some project that STO too, that came earlier than minedblock but the number of STO project is being very little than ICO but this will be changed because people will be like STO than ICO project.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:17:56 PM

Nice to get replies from the team directly. This kind of interaction gives good hope for the people around here. 50% of the tokens for buyback? What kind of timeframe are we talking about here?

Yeah agree on you, its so nice that the admin keep on responding and being active not only in telegram but also in the thread.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:27:13 PM

That’s right. They are the first STO project that would issue token which hold shares benefit of a mining project to investors. The success of Minedblock project would influence the future of STO projects in other fields.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:38:33 PM

5% to buy back tokens...
This is a brilliant idea to give more dividends to hodlers that believe in Minedblock.
Btw What happens to these tokens after the buy back? Would this be in circulation, Burnt or locked?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:05:40 PM

Yeah agree on you, its so nice that the admin keep on responding and being active not only in telegram but also in the thread.

I would understand that’s because it’s the first STO from a mining project and they have an experience team that would do all it takes to get this right. First, they took a bold step by being the first mining project to promote investors from harsh regulations.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: