Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8677 times)
Btc16b

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:15:00 PM

Do we have clarification about first two rounds of IEO? I mean how much tokens sold in those two rounds?

As far as I know it was announced well in the beginning of the IEO announcement made by the team. I am pretty sure about the second round.

Okay. Let's see how soon they manage to sell all tokens. market is good and they should be receiving good response.

I think you can ask some question, in telegram, here is the link https://t.me/minedblockofficial or also asked in reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock.

Telegram is more better option for contacting/communicating with project team. But if someone is not using telegram then other options also good.

They have their telegram in another languages also? I mean I couldn't find that option on their website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:36:28 PM

The team need to keep us abreast with the amount raised so far from the tokensale, I believe the softcap has been reached and that's a commendable feat.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:52:51 PM

Telegram is more better option for contacting/communicating with project team. But if someone is not using telegram then other options also good.

Please don't forget. Team is also present here and answering each and every query posted here. But you just need to wait for a day or so.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:08:46 PM

Minedblock tokensale on DCOIN is ended. Where can I find details of the tokensales? I’ll like to know how much tokens was sold out and what’s going to happen next, listing?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 04:38:39 PM

They have their telegram in another languages also? I mean I couldn't find that option on their website.

I’ll like a link to Minedblock telegram groups in different languages and channels. I think telegram groups are a better way to get more information from the team about the project. There’s not much update on the tokensales here.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:07:09 PM

I’ll like a link to Minedblock telegram groups in different languages and channels. I think telegram groups are a better way to get more information from the team about the project. There’s not much update on the tokensales here.

Don't know if they have telegram channel in multiple languages. There should be 3-4 multiple languages channels.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:17:03 PM

Don't know if they have telegram channel in multiple languages. There should be 3-4 multiple languages channels.

I think they have telegram channel in multiple languages.  I am not 100% sure, so let me ask at their english telegram channel. I will share the response here.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:33:53 PM

Minedblock tokensale on DCOIN is ended. Where can I find details of the tokensales? I’ll like to know how much tokens was sold out and what’s going to happen next, listing?

You need to follow minedblock social media handles to get informations regarding details of the token sale. Asking the Admin on telegram group could also fetch you some answers.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:42:13 PM

Token sale for minedblock should be ending in less than two days. Its wise to take advantage of the bull run and secure some tokens. The project promises to be great and I believe that the team are working assiduously to ensure that the project is successful.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:48:13 PM

Telegram is the best platform to get up to date information about the project. This is because of telegrams ability to reach thousands of people from various countries and continents. Am not certain of the various language groups they have on telegram, but I know the official telegram group is in English language and they also have a telegram channel for announcements.
ganeshramk

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:00:01 PM

Token sale for minedblock should be ending in less than two days. Its wise to take advantage of the bull run and secure some tokens. The project promises to be great and I believe that the team are working assiduously to ensure that the project is successful.

In the second phase of IEO, 5% tokens already sold out according to DCoin website. Great going.
ganeshramk

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:00:31 PM

In the second phase of IEO, 5% tokens already sold out according to DCoin website. Great going.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:17:54 PM

It's great to know that the token sale is going smoothly, the team needs to do more in the area of marketing and promotions to create more awareness about the ongoing tokensale. This would be very helpful for the project.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:55:05 PM

IEO of Minedblock is closed now. Is this just first round or closed completely? 98% of allocated tokens sold out as per the information on DCoin. Looks like hugely successful.

98% sold out ? Really? This is amazing news for the investors then. I hardly seen any token sale got such response in 2019.

This is  definitely a very big success and this proves the cryptocurrency sphere still got the flare. I believe the recent rise in the market is responsible for such milestone

Not just because of rise in market.  Minedblock team has done quite good work and earned the trust of investors.

Exactly, MindBlock having really good concept and that's thing are attracted to people. If you check their website carefully then you will be find brilliant people are in their team.

Well it is very obvious they understand the importance of having great personalities and with such kind of people alot can be achieved

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:14:49 AM

Do we have clarification about first two rounds of IEO? I mean how much tokens sold in those two rounds?

As far as I know it was announced well in the beginning of the IEO announcement made by the team. I am pretty sure about the second round.

Okay. Let's see how soon they manage to sell all tokens. market is good and they should be receiving good response.

I think you can ask some question, in telegram, here is the link https://t.me/minedblockofficial or also asked in reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock.

About the language, i cannot sure if there are others, maybe you can ask admin in the main telegram if there have. I saw the telegram under the website, they have both reddit and telegram Smiley
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:38:47 AM

There is still a lot more to do. We see projects get a good tokensales and listed on exchange but after a while the price keeps tanking. I think just like BNB tokens and BTC, it would be nice if Minedblock gets a viable product to keep the price of their tokens at a good value.

From my understanding of the project, minedblock has a product which is mining of several coins. I believe this product is a viable option, but the project could do more, in the sense that they could concentrate their efforts on mining more lucrative coins and establishing partnerships with other projects to further enhance their productivity.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:43:30 AM

There is still a lot more to do. We see projects get a good tokensales and listed on exchange but after a while the price keeps tanking. I think just like BNB tokens and BTC, it would be nice if Minedblock gets a viable product to keep the price of their tokens at a good value.

From my understanding of the project, minedblock has a product which is mining of several coins. I believe this product is a viable option, but the project could do more, in the sense that they could concentrate their efforts on mining more lucrative coins and establishing partnerships with other projects to further enhance their productivity.

Am in agreement with your view. When it comes to productivity, there's always more that can be done. I must confess that the team are doing a great job and deserve some accolades, but there's room for improvement to keep the investors and community satisfied.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:20:38 AM

This is great considering the fact that the second phase is less than 2 days old. With this milestone, it's certain to have the 100% sold out in no distant time. The project has a clear support of the community and this has been inspirational.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:22:09 AM

Am in agreement with your view. When it comes to productivity, there's always more that can be done. I must confess that the team are doing a great job and deserve some accolades, but there's room for improvement to keep the investors and community satisfied.
Yes, it is true to see the performance of a team that is truly serious, of course we have to give appreciation and I am sure that the team will not just be satisfied with their performance, maybe they will improve again

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:38:17 AM

The team need to keep us abreast with the amount raised so far from the tokensale, I believe the softcap has been reached and that's a commendable feat.

The team has been consistently giving updates on the telegram group and you can also ask pertinent questions to help you understand the project and the efforts which has been made. You can also check the website to keep abreast with the amount raised so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: