Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:28:35 AM

So their token won't be an ERC-20 one but an ERC-1404? Is this correct? I never heard of this before but it looks like this is the standard for security tokens? Can someone list the main differences between both ERC-20 and ERC-1404?

ERC-20 and ERC-1404 is not my problem right what i am trying to understand is what makes STO better than the conventional cryptocurrency

It is not that it is better or worst; It is just the safest way about; So earlier the investor (with ICO) would just take the coin and that is it; whether the company becomes big or small it does not matter because what matters is the price of the coin. With STO the token is a security token which means you should also get stakes from the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:25:09 AM

So their token won't be an ERC-20 one but an ERC-1404? Is this correct? I never heard of this before but it looks like this is the standard for security tokens? Can someone list the main differences between both ERC-20 and ERC-1404?

ERC-20 and ERC-1404 is not my problem right what i am trying to understand is what makes STO better than the conventional cryptocurrency

It is not that it is better or worst; It is just the safest way about; So earlier the investor (with ICO) would just take the coin and that is it; whether the company becomes big or small it does not matter because what matters is the price of the coin. With STO the token is a security token which means you should also get stakes from the company.

It means it is getting closer to the conventional stock/shares of the company. however, I am not sure how the value will be calculated in the first instance when the projects dont have products in the market.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:48:04 AM

Very nice to see another STO. In my opinion, security tokens are the future. There were just too many scam-ICOs around so I can totally understand that people now are looking for projects that are fully registered with the SEC.

I cannot object your comment. All the token offereings will go under STO soon and SEC will make sure that the scammers are out of this ICO world very soon.

Do I have a confidence in the fact that STO will do way better than ICO? Slightly I guess
I still think Scam ventures will still try to get into STO with all of the strength the SEC, I think a lot of job needs to be done to bring in sanity into the system

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:51:03 AM

Why not factor the cost of KYC into the token rather than having investors pay for KYC? I know the FAQ says you are factoring KYC cost into discounts, but 50% discount is not unheard of in the industry. Paying for KYC just takes the loathsomeness of getting KYCed to a whole new level
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

Why not factor the cost of KYC into the token rather than having investors pay for KYC? I know the FAQ says you are factoring KYC cost into discounts, but 50% discount is not unheard of in the industry. Paying for KYC just takes the loathsomeness of getting KYCed to a whole new level

A 50% discount? Well, that looks like giving tokens at no cost. Would the percentage bonus be much lower with a new phase of the token sale?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:58:52 AM

I see. Looks more like a better and acceptable version of ICO. I guess with STO tokens could easily get regulated and adapted to the real world.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:38:05 PM

in order to avoid scammers they have such systems in place. I heard its 2 USD. If investors wants to invest 1000s of USD, 2 USD is nothing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

I appreciate this is a bit strange, the reason behind it is that if we had 10,000 people sign up, go through KYC and then not actually buy any tokens then we would have a $20,000 bill to pay with no benefit.

$2 is a small fee that just covers the cost of the check and we are going to reimburse that $2 with tokens at a 50% discount so really, you're just buying the first few tokens at an extra discount
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 01:09:59 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 01:25:07 PM by MinedBlock

Our token will actually be an ST20 token issued using Polymath's network. Polymath have had a big input on how the ERC-1400 Security Token standards have been defined and the ST20 token will be upgraded to include any new standard features as and when they become the standard. It all runs on the Ethereum network with standard wallets that can support ERC-20 tokens
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:18:23 PM

Our token will actually be an ST20 token issued using Polymath's network. Polymath have had a big input on how the ERC-1400 Security Token standards have been defined and the ST20 token will be upgraded to include any new standard features as and when they become the standard. It all runs on the Ethereum network with standard wallets that can support ERC-20 tokens

This is great, I have been taking lots of interest STO lately and really Polymath's ST20 are really great. I'm glad that this will also be another project on the Polymath's network.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:43:11 PM

Well, everything looks good except the most important thing, you are saying the operational cost will be 10% and we all know that this is impossible at the moment in the mining business, mining is almost not profitable anymore and there is known big farms closed and a lot of people stopped their rigs at the moment but yet you have a very shiny distribution that indicates 75% for token holders and only 10% as operational cost I highly doubt that this would be possible, I think more like 70%+ operational cost at best.

Can we have more details where you guys gonna do mining that will cost only 10% of the revenue and how you will make that possible!!
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

Well, everything looks good except the most important thing, you are saying the operational cost will be 10% and we all know that this is impossible at the moment in the mining business, mining is almost not profitable anymore and there is known big farms closed and a lot of people stopped their rigs at the moment but yet you have a very shiny distribution that indicates 75% for token holders and only 10% as operational cost I highly doubt that this would be possible, I think more like 70%+ operational cost at best.

Can we have more details where you guys gonna do mining that will cost only 10% of the revenue and how you will make that possible!!

If you look at the two example breakdowns in the whitepaper it would perhaps make a little more sense.

The 10% operational costs is relating to staff, marketing, insurance etc - all the things required to operate a company.
The 75% to distribute is after the costs. Where we plan to mine, our electricity costs will be around $0.044 per kWh and potentially lower if we raise enough to negotiate a lower supply cost. So even in this bear market we can be productive.
The remaining 15% will be used for expansion and a token buyback.

MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:25:38 PM

A 50% discount? Well, that looks like giving tokens at no cost. Would the percentage bonus be much lower with a new phase of the token sale?

Just to clarify - the 50% discount is purely for tokens that we will distribute to reimburse the cost of KYC and Accredited checks.

So if you spend $2 on a KYC check we'll give you 30 MBTX at a price of $0.066 each instead of the $0.15 STO price.
If you spend $60 on an accredited investor check then we'll reimburse with 800 MBTX at a price of $0.075 each

The only other discount we are offering is during the pre-sale where we are running our raise only in POLY at a 1:1 ratio. Poly is currently fluctuating between $0.08 and $0.09. Our main sale will be 'pegged' to $0.15 and allow you to invest with POLY or ETH.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:29:44 PM

The team is very active and it seems that the performance is good to keep going forward, the beginning of the token with security is certainly a lot of people who glance, what strategy will you do to move forward so that it becomes the most trusted token?

The team of this project is pretty hardworking they always doing their work for this project now they are now STO and currently Pre sale on February 15 this year.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:30:41 PM

Just to clarify - the 50% discount is purely for tokens that we will distribute to reimburse the cost of KYC and Accredited checks.

So if you spend $2 on a KYC check we'll give you 30 MBTX at a price of $0.066 each instead of the $0.15 STO price.
If you spend $60 on an accredited investor check then we'll reimburse with 800 MBTX at a price of $0.075 each

The only other discount we are offering is during the pre-sale where we are running our raise only in POLY at a 1:1 ratio. Poly is currently fluctuating between $0.08 and $0.09. Our main sale will be 'pegged' to $0.15 and allow you to invest with POLY or ETH.

This is the first security token offering I've seen in Bitcointalk. It is good that KYC procedures are factored in through discounts. But this must be clearly be stated. I've also seen "offerings" that change rules mid-stream.

MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

This is the first security token offering I've seen in Bitcointalk. It is good that KYC procedures are factored in through discounts. But this must be clearly be stated. I've also seen "offerings" that change rules mid-stream.

The reimbursement is mentioned once you create a login - based on your location.

There won't be any 'mid stream' rule changes, we've been working on the fundraising model for many months and are quite happy that the tokenomics and offering will work.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:57:31 PM

I heard of Polymath. It's good that you using such a security token issuing platform. But am I correct that the ST20 tokens are still tokens on the Ethereum network or are they on a separate blockchain?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:14:43 PM

Poly or Eth is a nice idea. Good to see there an added option other than Eth. Btw Eth seems to be fluctual, tanking and pumping some days. Would be great to see a pegged price for eth @ $150, just like that of poly, that’s my two cents.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

So you will have to pay $2 to get your KYC documents checked? Is this normal for an STO? Never had a project before that charged for this.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

I am an investor in Buying Project and recently in getting KYCed which is required by SEC we paid a non-refundable fee of $1, so paying for verification purposes is commonplace but then again MIneblock have assured to payback your money in the token which is a good deal to me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: