Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8678 times)
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:26:42 AM

Did somebody notice that Minedblocks tokens can be bought only using POLY? Why is it like this? Is it possible to buy using ETH or BTC in the first instance?

Me too noticed it. Instruction clearly says first buy POLY in binance and then send it to the erc20 wallet. Then you have to use metamask to buy the minedblock tokens. It means atleast I understood like Minedblock tokens can only be bought with POLY tokens.
This is mandatory process if we are invest in their ICO? Means we cannot go through directly by using BTC, ETH or any FIAT currencies?

The smart contract has been put in place to accept on POLY for the pre-sale for a couple of reasons:
1. As the first widely available STO running on Polymath we thought we would promote the alternative use of the POLY token to invest in STOs running on their platform.
2. To offer a discount to people who use poly. Our pre-sale price is $0.15 per token and currently on a 1:1 ratio of POLY to MBTX at a price of around $0.09 so a little over 33% discount.

If anyone would like to invest and feels really against using POLY we are able to mint tokens manually and can arrange a payment outside of the smart contract but the discount won’t be applied.

Also just to clarify, there is no partnership between Polymath and MinedBlock we are simply supporting their project through the launch of our own

Hopefully, scammers will not take advantage of this "arrange a special payment outside of the smart contract" on your telegram page. Causey I have received messages from scam who promise to offer some sort of discount if you pay using the special address they are going to provide.
You guys need to constantly protect your investors against such scams.

This shouldn't be an issue, the payment method will be available via our dashboard. The only difference is the distribution won't be via the smart contract so it won't be instant.

Two purchase options will be available:

1. Via the smart contract, paying with POLY but you need a funded Metamask wallet to do it. Distribution will be quick, as soon as the transaction is mined.
2. Via the dashboard where you will be able to pay in BTC, ETH or LTC - distribution via this method will be within a few hours

In both cases investors will need to go through the KYC and whitelisting process first.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:28:09 PM

Electricity cost could go so high to cut down profits on mining. Minedblock would be using 100% green electricity in highly cost effective locations.

There’s electricity cost and cost of mining hardware too. With increasing Mining difficulty you can’t use a standard computer to mine, you’ll need a specialized mining hardware. What mining hardware would Minedblock use?

In the white paper, they said that they are use ASIC miners and custom GPU and they will be build in UK to ensure and check before moving it to other locations such as Iceland, Canada or Sweden. (Whitepaper page 11-12)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 12:49:52 PM

I was surprised by the relatively good rating on ICObench I think. I was a bit cautious here as I remember a similar project that turned out to be a scam. Will give this another look.

Were there already other mining projects that went the security token road and turned out to be a scam? Hard to believe because it isn't that easy to just disappear again when you have all your documents already checked by the SEC.

Is that officially verified that they have all their documents "checked" by the SEC? I know there are a couple of exemptions and easy routes that come with severe limitations in regards to your offering. Is this a real security token offering with all the huge hurdles having been taken? The full process is said to cost in the millions of USD.

Are you sure it costs millions of USD to just get the security token sale approved by the SEC? Sounds pretty hard to believe. If this is true I doubt that there are many STOs that can afford to spend this much money on just setting up the requirements for a funding round.

Our initial research into a Regulation A offering puts the price at anything from $250,000 to $600,000 depended on how much marketing you include. The ongoing audit and filing costs could be around $150,000 a year. None of that is verified yet but you’d have to be working with a pretty large startup budget to do it as a new project. If we successfully complete our raise and once we’re up and running then we’ll definitely aim to do it. Being able to allow anyone to invest would be a great position to be in.

I hope it is correctly budgeted for??, I mean the cost of filling and sec regulations cos I am concerned about the fact that the money meant for project development would be used to do this registration even though they are quite important and necessary to do

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

I was surprised by the relatively good rating on ICObench I think. I was a bit cautious here as I remember a similar project that turned out to be a scam. Will give this another look.

Were there already other mining projects that went the security token road and turned out to be a scam? Hard to believe because it isn't that easy to just disappear again when you have all your documents already checked by the SEC.

Is that officially verified that they have all their documents "checked" by the SEC? I know there are a couple of exemptions and easy routes that come with severe limitations in regards to your offering. Is this a real security token offering with all the huge hurdles having been taken? The full process is said to cost in the millions of USD.

Are you sure it costs millions of USD to just get the security token sale approved by the SEC? Sounds pretty hard to believe. If this is true I doubt that there are many STOs that can afford to spend this much money on just setting up the requirements for a funding round.

Our initial research into a Regulation A offering puts the price at anything from $250,000 to $600,000 depended on how much marketing you include. The ongoing audit and filing costs could be around $150,000 a year. None of that is verified yet but you’d have to be working with a pretty large startup budget to do it as a new project. If we successfully complete our raise and once we’re up and running then we’ll definitely aim to do it. Being able to allow anyone to invest would be a great position to be in.

I hope it is correctly budgeted for??, I mean the cost of filling and sec regulations cos I am concerned about the fact that the money meant for project development would be used to do this registration even though they are quite important and necessary to do

This would come once we are up and running from our development/expansion share of the revenue generated. We wouldn't expect investors to fund something that may or may not get approved.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:00:41 PM

Did somebody notice that Minedblocks tokens can be bought only using POLY? Why is it like this? Is it possible to buy using ETH or BTC in the first instance?

Me too noticed it. Instruction clearly says first buy POLY in binance and then send it to the erc20 wallet. Then you have to use metamask to buy the minedblock tokens. It means atleast I understood like Minedblock tokens can only be bought with POLY tokens.
This is mandatory process if we are invest in their ICO? Means we cannot go through directly by using BTC, ETH or any FIAT currencies?

The smart contract has been put in place to accept on POLY for the pre-sale for a couple of reasons:
1. As the first widely available STO running on Polymath we thought we would promote the alternative use of the POLY token to invest in STOs running on their platform.
2. To offer a discount to people who use poly. Our pre-sale price is $0.15 per token and currently on a 1:1 ratio of POLY to MBTX at a price of around $0.09 so a little over 33% discount.

If anyone would like to invest and feels really against using POLY we are able to mint tokens manually and can arrange a payment outside of the smart contract but the discount won’t be applied.

Also just to clarify, there is no partnership between Polymath and MinedBlock we are simply supporting their project through the launch of our own

Hopefully, scammers will not take advantage of this "arrange a special payment outside of the smart contract" on your telegram page. Causey I have received messages from scam who promise to offer some sort of discount if you pay using the special address they are going to provide.
You guys need to constantly protect your investors against such scams.

This shouldn't be an issue, the payment method will be available via our dashboard. The only difference is the distribution won't be via the smart contract so it won't be instant.

Two purchase options will be available:

1. Via the smart contract, paying with POLY but you need a funded Metamask wallet to do it. Distribution will be quick, as soon as the transaction is mined.
2. Via the dashboard where you will be able to pay in BTC, ETH or LTC - distribution via this method will be within a few hours

In both cases investors will need to go through the KYC and whitelisting process first.

Great, Emphasizing on the KYC part in this case, will be the best way to protect the interest of investors as scammers will try to convince them that none is needed for them to make payment and earn.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:43:44 PM

It got to me while going through the minedblock Whitepaper first page that this have got to be the first mining STO we've got today, I invested in quite an handful of mining companies last year that promises a share of their revenue but are not able to scale due to the fact that they aren't registered yet by SEC

Investors are safe here  Shocked

In my opinion it might be still be too early to call as they are just beginning again. But from the way they have organised themselves, it seems like investors will be safe.

Yeah, and also they are Also STO now I believe minedblock have staged themselves to be a great project now let hope all goes well with this new approach

That's right, they have a great comeback when they have STO right now more people will participate and more investors will catch eyes to invest a project like this that have STO.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:07:45 PM

So I assume you already have a starting budget for this kind of expenses or do you rely on a successful sale to get the security offering approved by the SEC?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:55:22 PM

It got to me while going through the minedblock Whitepaper first page that this have got to be the first mining STO we've got today, I invested in quite an handful of mining companies last year that promises a share of their revenue but are not able to scale due to the fact that they aren't registered yet by SEC

In my opinion it might be still be too early to call as they are just beginning again. But from the way they have organised themselves, it seems like investors will be safe.

Yeah, and also they are Also STO now I believe minedblock have staged themselves to be a great project now let hope all goes well with this new approach

That's right, they have a great comeback when they have STO right now more people will participate and more investors will catch eyes to invest a project like this that have STO.

Also, this is unique promising project with facility of multi crypto mining possibilities secured way.
This makes easy for stakeholders/investors without investing directly into costly physical hardware.

gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:07:47 PM

This is the first STO i have come across and I don't know how the public reacts to STO but from what I can see right now they are positive reviews everywhere
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:11:55 PM

This is the first STO i have come across and I don't know how the public reacts to STO but from what I can see right now they are positive reviews everywhere

There are already some STOs but I think the time for STO is yet to come. I guess in future we won't see that many ICOs anymore but rather security tokens offerings.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:20:12 PM

the team would be have the responsibility of maintaining and replacing the mining facility and deciding what token would be more profitable to mine. Token holders don’t need to do that themselves, you just earn a passive income.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:07:40 PM

This would come once we are up and running from our development/expansion share of the revenue generated. We wouldn't expect investors to fund something that may or may not get approved.

Yeah I think that's the best decision to take besides I really do not feel comfortable with paying to get registered I mean it should be free since the project is to be verified... In the case of non approval what's the team next line of action? An option B in place?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:44:57 AM

There are already some STOs but I think the time for STO is yet to come. I guess in future we won't see that many ICOs anymore but rather security tokens offerings.

I think that too STO will dominate the crypto world and they will dominate ICOs too this STOs project will be the one who will make the crypto world and market recover again.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:22:59 AM

Is the team or the project will adopt other crypto especially BTC and ETH as soon as possible? It is a low price right now.

I think team has gone for POLY with some specific reason. Anybody know the rationale for this? I would love to learn that.

Minedblock tokens being a security token needs polymath platform which is designed to support security tokens in a secure and complaint way, this makes polymath a better choice to Ethereum.

Yea. That's right. And again I think it was good the way the team deliberately made it clear to the public that the use of POLY for their token sales is not because of any form of partnership between them. That, coupled with this your explanation makes it all cleared up.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:19:10 PM

Investors are safe here  Shocked

Also, this is unique promising project with facility of multi crypto mining possibilities secured way.
This makes easy for stakeholders/investors without investing directly into costly physical hardware.
That's true, it would be much better than investing in hardware, electricity bills and much more. I think it's best option for those people who want to mine their coins.
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:39:28 PM

We have added the ability to invest using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin and Neo. These options are available once you have passed KYC and have been whitelisted.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:07:33 PM

We have added the ability to invest using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin and Neo. These options are available once you have passed KYC and have been whitelisted.

Great job guys. It’s great to see more options other than bitcoin and Ethereum have been added. Is there a YouTube video to assist newbie on how to participate in token sale for STOs?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
justsimpleram

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:17:34 PM

Wow, that's nice to know now we have many choices to invest in but I think not all the people are going to do the KYC because of that, but I'm going to try to do the KYC I hope it will going to pass.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:27:09 PM

Wow, that's nice to know now we have many choices to invest in but I think not all the people are going to do the KYC because of that, but I'm going to try to do the KYC I hope it will going to pass.

The KYC is mandatory, as far as I know. So if someone wants to invest - doesn't matter which currency - you have to go through the KYC process. But that only takes a few minutes.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:53:28 PM

Electricity cost could go so high to cut down profits on mining. Minedblock would be using 100% green electricity in highly cost effective locations.

There’s electricity cost and cost of mining hardware too. With increasing Mining difficulty you can’t use a standard computer to mine, you’ll need a specialized mining hardware. What mining hardware would Minedblock use?

In the white paper, they said that they are use ASIC miners and custom GPU and they will be build in UK to ensure and check before moving it to other locations such as Iceland, Canada or Sweden. (Whitepaper page 11-12)

I guess that’s the beat miners they could find. Why mining in Canada, Sweden and Iceland? How about the cost of mining in these locations and government regulations?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: