Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:40:41 PM

I think I UK electricity cost is high compared to some counties. If I know correctly, Netherlands provide electricity at less rate. Why can't minedblock start mining facility in such places?

Thats right. This could be the reason they will think about other locations. Team should have some location in mind. If I remember it right, they were talking about Dubai at one particular point in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:43:08 PM

At first page it's mentioned that, 75% revenue will be shared with tokens holders. And just 10% kept for operation cost. This 10% will be sufficient to support operation cost (including electricity)?

This was already explained by the team earlier. But still your question about electricity is crucial and this is also in relation to the last few comments about the site locations.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:02:26 PM

I think I UK electricity cost is high compared to some counties. If I know correctly, Netherlands provide electricity at less rate. Why can't minedblock start mining facility in such places?

Thats right. This could be the reason they will think about other locations. Team should have some location in mind. If I remember it right, they were talking about Dubai at one particular point in time.

Dubai?  Not sure if electricity is cheaper in Dubai.  But I think due to almost zero taxes,  Dubai might be good location for mining.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

Dubai?  Not sure if electricity is cheaper in Dubai.  But I think due to almost zero taxes,  Dubai might be good location for mining.
Agree buddy. But that countries are allowed for that? I mean as I know that few countries are restricted crypto/ICO in their location. So I am not sure that if Dubai or NL will allow them.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:19:01 PM

Agree buddy. But that countries are allowed for that? I mean as I know that few countries are restricted crypto/ICO in their location. So I am not sure that if Dubai or NL will allow them.
where will MBTX's plan for listing on the exchanger?
all of them certainly hope to be able to list on a large market, and have a good volume,

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:26:28 PM

I agree, Dubai have almost nil tax.  And I think Dubai might be generating electricity from solar power,  if not then they should think about it.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

The location we are securing at the moment is in Siberia, has ample amounts of room but Greg is just finalising costings and feasibility prior to confirming. But as it stands preliminary it's around 25-30% reduced costs in comparison to Iceland
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:47:46 PM

The location we are securing at the moment is in Siberia, has ample amounts of room but Greg is just finalising costings and feasibility prior to confirming. But as it stands preliminary it's around 25-30% reduced costs in comparison to Iceland

So this means, right now, the option to have your location in Dubai is off the table? Let us know when you decided where you'll build up your mining farm.
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:41:20 AM

Happy Easter Everyone!
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:52:36 AM

So this means, right now, the option to have your location in Dubai is off the table? Let us know when you decided where you'll build up your mining farm.

As per the Whitepaper the team were impressed with the financial models based around the location of Iceland... If we can improve those models, which isn't just about maximsing profits but reducing risk also, then we will consider relocation. Off all the Sites we've been to and assessed all mitigating risks so far Siberia has the best outlook.

Our vision is to become a major player in the cryptocurrency arena and for MinedBlock to own a significant part of the infrastructure required to process transactions and mint new crypto assets. This will enable our investors to reap a significant return on investment while we employ an aggressive growth strategy to position ourselves as the ‘Amazon’ of the crypto mining industry
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:58:41 AM

As per the Whitepaper the team were impressed with the financial models based around the location of Iceland... If we can improve those models, which isn't just about maximsing profits but reducing risk also, then we will consider relocation. Off all the Sites we've been to and assessed all mitigating risks so far Siberia has the best outlook.

Our vision is to become a major player in the cryptocurrency arena and for MinedBlock to own a significant part of the infrastructure required to process transactions and mint new crypto assets. This will enable our investors to reap a significant return on investment while we employ an aggressive growth strategy to position ourselves as the ‘Amazon’ of the crypto mining industry

I am hearing ICELAND for the first time for crypto mining. I will look for more details and friendliness of ICELAND for crypto.
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:22:36 PM

I am hearing ICELAND for the first time for crypto mining. I will look for more details and friendliness of ICELAND for crypto.

Don't know what Iceland think about crypto. I mean whether it's legally approved to trade or provide any kind of crypto related services in Iceland?
chan001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:51:37 PM

Token sale is going on,  but I don't see any progress page. Does anyone know how much tokens sold till now?  And how much bonus is being offered?
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:22:12 PM

If you end up in Siberia, do you know already how the electricity will be generated? In Iceland geothermal would have been a perfect option, especially when you consider that this is a renewable energy source. But what's about in Siberia?
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:31:49 PM

If you end up in Siberia, do you know already how the electricity will be generated? In Iceland geothermal would have been a perfect option, especially when you consider that this is a renewable energy source. But what's about in Siberia?

Siberia is the new option I am hearing here. Never heard it. Looking forward for the teams view on such renewable energy sources.
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:52:10 PM

Siberia is the new option I am hearing here. Never heard it. Looking forward for the teams view on such renewable energy sources.

We are discussing lot of different locations here. Will there be multiple locations for mining facility? Or it will be one only, but as of now it's not finalized?
chan001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:58:31 PM

We are discussing lot of different locations here. Will there be multiple locations for mining facility? Or it will be one only, but as of now it's not finalized?

I don't see any information regarding mining facility (if it's mentioned somewhere then I think I overlooked it)  that's why this discussion is going on.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:43:46 PM

Got another question about the potential location in Siberia. In the message I quoted below, you mentioned that you are in talks to buy an already operational farm in your preferred location. Would this be in Siberia or is the information you gave at that time already outdated? 

If we choose to setup our farm from scratch we anticipate 6-15 weeks, but we are in talks about the initial purchase of an already operational farm in our preferred location to speed this process up.

MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:39:49 PM

Got another question about the potential location in Siberia. In the message I quoted below, you mentioned that you are in talks to buy an already operational farm in your preferred location. Would this be in Siberia or is the information you gave at that time already outdated? 

If we choose to setup our farm from scratch we anticipate 6-15 weeks, but we are in talks about the initial purchase of an already operational farm in our preferred location to speed this process up.

Unfortunately the equipment was outdated and the “setup” wasn’t viable nor would it be profitable, with Siberia it is already setup with the correct power output via renewable sources
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:47:25 AM

They still dont know the exact location as far as I know for their mining facility. If this is true, its impossible for them to give estimation of electricity charges.

Exactly my argument however they seem to be confident in their strategy and operation since they have gotten SEC approval which is a big deal in this space

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: