Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:32:11 AM

Well I am guessing BTC is gaining momentum for the next rise. Fractals predict a $20000 BTC price by the ending of July. Let's hope it rises to that point

Yes. thats right. That pumping would be highly beneficial for projects like Minedblocks. Looking forward for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:36:33 AM

Well I am guessing BTC is gaining momentum for the next rise. Fractals predict a $20000 BTC price by the ending of July. Let's hope it rises to that point

Yes. thats right. That pumping would be highly beneficial for projects like Minedblocks. Looking forward for it.

It seems most expecting BTC to hit new high in just 60 days ? Market now t just holding gain but every drop is being bought again so looks like it possible to see BTC above 20K mark soon.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:44:07 AM

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

So they are selling 2 types of tokens? MBTU is selling as IEO on exchange and MBTX will be selling like ICO on their website? Why investors should buy utility tokens in this case? And who is approved their tokens as security? SEC?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:06:05 PM

Minedblock is good project but recently they mentioned something wrong info provided by DCoin regarding tokens sale. I think that might delay this project?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:44:06 PM

Why this is security token? is there will be some dividends for token holders?
As I see you have 2 types of tokens: MBTU (which is utility token) and MBTX (which is security token). What are the diferents between them? And which type are you selling?

They had MBTX which is a Security token. You earn dividends when you hold MBTX. Recently, they launched a utility token, MBTU, you don’t need a KYC to buy MBTU. It’s listed on DCOIN for IEO.  But you’ll need KYC for MBTX purchase on Minedblock website.

So they are selling 2 types of tokens? MBTU is selling as IEO on exchange and MBTX will be selling like ICO on their website? Why investors should buy utility tokens in this case? And who is approved their tokens as security? SEC?

Yes, SEC. Minedblock was the first STO tokens from a mining project. I guess that’s the reason they got a lot of attention from investors.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 12:53:59 PM

Minedblock is good project but recently they mentioned something wrong info provided by DCoin regarding tokens sale. I think that might delay this project?

I think they had a problem with the amount of tokens that was sold out. And that’s important for Minedblock to keep statistics and be transparent with investors. I hope the team gives an update soon.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:52:21 PM

I think they had a problem with the amount of tokens that was sold out. And that’s important for Minedblock to keep statistics and be transparent with investors. I hope the team gives an update soon.
is there any update provided by minedblock team about the current status of IEO? How much exact amount of token sold till now? We know DCoin figure not correct.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:16:21 PM

The most important thing for now is that we have to be patient first, surely the team will also provide updates and I think it is only a matter of time, so just keep abreast of the developments so as not to miss information

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:59:08 PM

I think it will extend the timeline of their STO (token sales). Which will for sure have impact on their progress.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:56:15 PM

I already completed KYC weeks back. Minedblock promised to give back $2 worth of tokens spent during the KYC back. When would that happen and when would MBTX tokens be listed on an exchange? How about the team lists both tokens on an exchange ?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:26:26 PM

Minedblock team has a promotion going on right now for the token sale. The promotion is being taken care of by a third party project, bountyOx. Anyone can participate and earn rewards in cryptocurrencies.

I tried using Bounty0x sometimes in my active bounty days and I never got the hang of it. I could give it a look sometime later in the future

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:18:13 PM

There seems to be little or no response from the team on question about the tokensales. The roadmap on your website shows that token sales ends Q2 of 2019, is there an extension in the dates?

MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:48:05 PM

A brief update of where we are:

- the MBTU IEO on DCoin was a farce, they faked the progress in both rounds, moved the progress bars along manually to make it look like they sold most of the tokens available when in reality they sold hardly any. We are waiting for them to provide a full report (their key staff don’t work weekends)
- The MBTX sale is still available, we had slated an end date of the end of May but we haven’t hit the soft cap yet. We are getting a lot of interest from private investors still, now the markets are improving but nothing is finalised yet.
- We believe we have a great project here, we can deliver a truly reliable service if we can raise the required funds.
- We intend to email everyone who has invested personally next week to see how they would like to proceed and will publish a formal update after that.

Thank you for your support so far and hopefully going forwards
#FullTransparency #BrutalHonesty
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:35:54 AM

- the MBTU IEO on DCoin was a farce, they faked the progress in both rounds, moved the progress bars along manually to make it look like they sold most of the tokens available when in reality they sold hardly any. We are waiting for them to provide a full report (their key staff don’t work weekends)
- The MBTX sale is still available, we had slated an end date of the end of May but we haven’t hit the soft cap yet. We are getting a lot of interest from private investors still, now the markets are improving but nothing is finalised yet.
- We believe we have a great project here, we can deliver a truly reliable service if we can raise the required funds.
- We intend to email everyone who has invested personally next week to see how they would like to proceed and will publish a formal update after that.

If DCoin manipulated the token sale, you still going to sell tokens using DCoin? Or you planning to use different methods?
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

So what will happen to  the people who invested on Dcoin, its may reflect to your project, hope you provide a good solution on this one.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 12:30:59 PM

I don't understand why Ddcoin decide to act this strange, this is one of the reasons why i am not comfortable with exchange that have low volume and relatively unknown

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:34:02 PM

There seems to be little or no response from the team on question about the tokensales. The roadmap on your website shows that token sales ends Q2 of 2019, is there an extension in the dates?

They are busy extending the token sales timeline and trying to sort out with DCoin. I guess that should be the reason for their absence here.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:28:08 PM

Seems like we are getting back on track with Minedblock team’s new update. The idea of sending an e-mail to everyone who invested in Minedblock is great.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:24:38 PM

They are busy extending the token sales timeline and trying to sort out with DCoin. I guess that should be the reason for their absence here.

They are busy with tokens sale and might be to check alternative for DCoin, but it still team is trying to keep everyone updated here.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:23:43 PM

Minedblock team has a promotion going on right now for the token sale. The promotion is being taken care of by a third party project, bountyOx. Anyone can participate and earn rewards in cryptocurrencies.
After seeing the benefits of MBTX & MBTU I already participated in their twitter bounty on that platform. Is this really great opportunity to gai some tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: