Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8676 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:14:58 PM

It's been a while since we got an update from the team as regards the IEO tokensale. The team needs to update the community periodically to ensure that we are aware of the happenings as it relates to the project and tokensale.

The team has been up and doing in giving updates on the website and telegram group, but more still needs to be done on various platforms and channels to keep the community abreast with the project development.

Yes, the team is always updating on what is happening about their project, sometimes they also post here in forum so others can also notice what is happening here.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:18:28 PM

IEO round three is going on at DCoin exchange. This tells me that IEO going well, and current market conditions is also supporting it
I think it's seems to be 2nd round is going on with 10% bonus as per that progress bar and it will ends on 31st May. Might be 3rd will start after 31st May? Or I am seeing something wrong?
MinedBlock (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 12:47:13 PM

IEO round three is going on at DCoin exchange. This tells me that IEO going well, and current market conditions is also supporting it
I think it's seems to be 2nd round is going on with 10% bonus as per that progress bar and it will ends on 31st May. Might be 3rd will start after 31st May? Or I am seeing something wrong?

Oh, how nice it would be to give a positive update.

The IEO on DCoin isn't going as well as they are suggesting:

Even though Round 1 says that it was 98% sold out and Round 2 is currently at 79% remaining it turns out the exchange has been manipulating the progress bars.

We will update further once we have an official report from the exchange.

#100%Transparency #BrutalHonesty
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:59:31 PM

Even though Round 1 says that it was 98% sold out and Round 2 is currently at 79% remaining it turns out the exchange has been manipulating the progress bars.

Oh. This update is from official minedblock team? If yes then DCoin given wrong info to project team as well?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:45:32 PM

Oh. This update is from official minedblock team? If yes then DCoin given wrong info to project team as well?

I liked that minedblock team is transparent and informing even a such news as well. Let's wait for further information from team.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:25:13 PM

I liked that minedblock team is transparent and informing even a such news as well. Let's wait for further information from team.
It's really good thing that they are giving good response on our queries. But I would like to know if they are not going to sell remaining tokens, then what will be the next step?
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:59:49 PM

It's really good thing that they are giving good response on our queries. But I would like to know if they are not going to sell remaining tokens, then what will be the next step?

Who said they are not going to sell remaining tokens? They mentioned that DCoin have not provided correct information about the amount raised/tokens sold at 1st round
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:05:24 PM

It's been a while since we got an update from the team as regards the IEO tokensale. The team needs to update the community periodically to ensure that we are aware of the happenings as it relates to the project and tokensale.

The team has been up and doing in giving updates on the website and telegram group, but more still needs to be done on various platforms and channels to keep the community abreast with the project development.

Team is quite busy everywhere. Did you see some of their responses that too immediate ones in this thread?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:13:18 PM

Except that the market has taken a different turn again. Let us hope things goes as planned and investors still see potentials in the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:17:41 PM

That’s really not good news but it’s amazing honesty coming from the Minedblock team. The team would need to be honest once mining starts, and you seem to be ready.
I’ll expect an official report from Minedblock team and an update on your next move to raise funds. Thumbs up.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:14:54 AM

It's rather unfortunate that most exchange are being dubious about the tokensale information from IEO. I've read about similar incidence on a different exchange and issues like this could make investors loose credence to IEO.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:24:26 AM

It's rather unfortunate that most exchange are being dubious about the tokensale information from IEO. I've read about similar incidence on a different exchange and issues like this could make investors loose credence to IEO.

Am sincerely disappointed with DCOIN, as regards their inability to carry out a responsibility with integrity and honesty. Its shows that the exchange isn't concerned about their reputation and that's a challenge, considering the fact that traders are expected to trust them with digital assets.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:34:15 AM

I've once thought that IEO would be the best option for tokensale, since the exchange serves as an Escrow to ensure that investors are not scammed as regards ICO where investors deal directly with the project administrators. The first IEO on binance was a huge success and that gave investors a better avenue to support a project they believed would be lucrative in the future.
It's disheartening, that exchanges are beginning to loose the reputation entrusted to them by the investing public and this spells doom to IEO tokensale.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:45:49 AM

I've once thought that IEO would be the best option for tokensale, since the exchange serves as an Escrow to ensure that investors are not scammed as regards ICO where investors deal directly with the project administrators. The first IEO on binance was a huge success and that gave investors a better avenue to support a project they believed would be lucrative in the future.
It's disheartening, that exchanges are beginning to loose the reputation entrusted to them by the investing public and this spells doom to IEO tokensale.

Am in agreement with your view, I believe some level of regulation needs to be adopted to checkmate the excesses of the exchange. The increase of IEO, lead to a corresponding increase in the number of mushroom exchange, you are interested in milking the investors and the team. Projects needs to be very careful in choosing an exchange to entrust the responsibility of carrying out their tokensale.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:28:50 AM

What’s next ? We had ICO , STO and now IEO all from Minedblock to raise funds and build a mining facility. All doesn’t seem to have worked out well.
Maybe another IEO on a different exchange but it Would be great to know what plan the tram have next.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:56:29 AM

Took a long time. But some investors still believe in Minedblock. Starting back at the time of their ICO. I’ll suggest they go on to a different exchange for an IEO. Binance would be a good option.
Btw why don’t they have anything to show for the money they raised already. At least a structure.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:33:01 AM

Am sincerely disappointed with DCOIN, as regards their inability to carry out a responsibility with integrity and honesty. Its shows that the exchange isn't concerned about their reputation and that's a challenge, considering the fact that traders are expected to trust them with digital assets.

What's the benefit DCoin will get by manipulating IEO?  They created issues for both DCoin n mindblock as well.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:06:12 AM

Hello there .. i am new to this crypto project can anybody will suggest me that what will be the profit gain of this project how u can say that is it safe to invest although i am going through the mindblock website and its white paper..
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

Hello there .. i am new to this crypto project can anybody will suggest me that what will be the profit gain of this project how u can say that is it safe to invest although i am going through the mindblock website and its white paper..

This is mining projects and minedblock will be sharing the profit with token holders which they will be getting from coin mining. Current market conditions is good and it's expected that BTC will hit new high by December. This should give good profit for mining.

Please read project document and do your own research before investing.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:27:58 PM

Took a long time. But some investors still believe in Minedblock. Starting back at the time of their ICO. I’ll suggest they go on to a different exchange for an IEO. Binance would be a good option.
Btw why don’t they have anything to show for the money they raised already. At least a structure.
That's true buddy, but I think we have to wait till they declare anything. Binance also not bad option but for this kind things are always taking time. And I think mindblock team don't want to waste time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: