Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20151 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:48:25 PM

Update:

2. Good news for Bytecoin holders!
The last round - BCNX - BCN Session is LIVE.
Time to grab your Bytecoin and go shopping.

You can join HERE

Congratulations to everyone that bought BCNX in the previous rounds. Now it’s an opportunity for bytecoin holders. Would there be a discount if I bought BCNX tokens with BCN tokens?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:08:00 PM

BCNEX platform can process up to 2 000 000 orders per second, that’s super fast. Older exchanges ain’t that fast, that’s why we get delayed orders. Crypto  Traders are going to find BCNEX awesome.

Yes, that's one of their major selling point. With this order processing ability there would be nothing like congestion and that's why I believe that bcnex is fully ready to become a global exchange.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:14:26 PM

Today is no cash day. And BCNEX is giving away XRP tokens in the next round of BCNEX airdrop. https://www.bcnex.net/airdrop.html?lang=en

Oh thanks for the reminder. I participated in BCNEX airdrop yesterday. I guess I’ll be one of the first thousand to complete the tasks. Is no cash day actually a thing? I don’t see people talking about no cash day.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

Update:

You can join HERE

Congratulations to everyone that bought BCNX in the previous rounds. Now it’s an opportunity for bytecoin holders. Would there be a discount if I bought BCNX tokens with BCN tokens?

Wow. This is good news for bcnex holders, there is no loss in holding bcnex tokens. Bytecoin will be a great addition to my portfolio too.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:59:49 PM

Am still facing problem for KYC  :'(its coming as my KYC application has not been approved .

It's impossible to get the $5 xrp when your kyc is still pending. You need to complete your kyc and get it verified before you can complete that stage. I'll advise you leave the airdrop for now and wait for your kyc to be approved before trying again
yeah u are right ..I confirmed with one of the admin of bcnex he said kyc process is going to take 72 hours .i hope my kyc will get approved.

But is the KYC mandatory or can you just complete the four other tasks to get $20 in XRP instead of the $25?

kyc is must..though i have completed other task but because my kyc has not approved its showing as pending and $5  xrp showing as total balance .

That's the same issue am facing, I carried out the airdrop task without the kyc being approved. Its above 48hrs since I submitted my KYC information but it's still yet to be verified. It was showing pending the last time I checked and still to be reviewed till now.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:32:04 PM

I completely missed the super airdrop. Is this still open? Can I get the link for the same if it is still open? Thanks.

Super airdrop will go until out of budget 2,000,000 USD. You can join super airdrop here: https://medium.com/@bcnex/super-airdrop-2-000-000-in-xrp-from-bcnex-exchange-up-to-50-user-e15ccc2abbff

I hope the airdrop runs for a couple of days to enable me complete the kyc verification task which is still pending for about 48 hrs now. I know there must be a huge number of kyc which has to be processed by the team and could lead to an extension in the number of days earmarked for kyc review.

In-short for 1st 1000 registered people will receive worth of 50$ XRP in airdrop and after that worth 25$ XRP? Is that correct or something I misunderstood from blog?
yes what you say is true, if you join between 1000 participants then you will get $ 50 but if you join afterwards you will only get $ 25

What if airdrop subscribed full but my KYC is not completed or approved by that time. Will I still be getting those XRP?

Same as in the KYC Process, what if the first 1000 people succeeded but then the kyc interrupt, and some of the people register FULLY completed the process including the KYC. Does the people who register with KYC will still be in the first 1000 ?

Update:

1. In order to ensure fairness for everyone, we have made a change in the way of calculating rewards:
Each task has 1000 first slot with double XRP reward.
Ex: You are the first 1000 people complete FB task, you will get a double reward= 5x2= 10$ XRP
You complete the TW task later  than 1000 first people, you get $ 5 XRP
=> You have $ 15 XRP.
For better support please refer to Bcnex official Telegram group: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official
Our supporter works around the clock to answer any questions you may have.

You can join HERE

The decision of the team is best for the even distribution of the reward. Remember, the airdrop stops when the budget is reached, so its better as the reward would be enjoyed by Several persons who participated in the airdrop.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:16:08 PM

I completely missed the super airdrop. Is this still open? Can I get the link for the same if it is still open? Thanks.

Super airdrop will go until out of budget 2,000,000 USD. You can join super airdrop here: https://medium.com/@bcnex/super-airdrop-2-000-000-in-xrp-from-bcnex-exchange-up-to-50-user-e15ccc2abbff

I hope the airdrop runs for a couple of days to enable me complete the kyc verification task which is still pending for about 48 hrs now. I know there must be a huge number of kyc which has to be processed by the team and could lead to an extension in the number of days earmarked for kyc review.

In-short for 1st 1000 registered people will receive worth of 50$ XRP in airdrop and after that worth 25$ XRP? Is that correct or something I misunderstood from blog?
yes what you say is true, if you join between 1000 participants then you will get $ 50 but if you join afterwards you will only get $ 25

What if airdrop subscribed full but my KYC is not completed or approved by that time. Will I still be getting those XRP?

Same as in the KYC Process, what if the first 1000 people succeeded but then the kyc interrupt, and some of the people register FULLY completed the process including the KYC. Does the people who register with KYC will still be in the first 1000 ?

Update:

1. In order to ensure fairness for everyone, we have made a change in the way of calculating rewards:
Ex: You are the first 1000 people complete FB task, you will get a double reward= 5x2= 10$ XRP
=> You have $ 15 XRP.
For better support please refer to Bcnex official Telegram group: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official

You can join HERE

The decision of the team is best for the even distribution of the reward. Remember, the airdrop stops when the budget is reached, so its better as the reward would be enjoyed by Several persons who participated in the airdrop.

Come to think of it, what is the idea behind giving double reward to the first 1000participants and half to subsequent participants when actually everybody performed thesame task? The only difference being who got the information first which I believe is a mere privilege and nothing more
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:34:54 PM

I penned down my personal experience with BCNex... Y'all can give it a read.... I'd be happy to read feedbacks
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostocksreviews/why-will-i-recommend-any-crypto-exchange-if-not-security-50-xdnmkw

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:35:15 AM

If you complete your kyc before the airdrop is distributed in July, you will get your Xrp, but if not, you'll forfeit it. Xrp that would be received would be for the task completed, remember you had several tasks which were assigned some amount of xrp.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:24:38 AM

I read an article which says that US citizens would loose access to trade on binance. You can check it out using the link -
https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-to-stop-serving-us-traders-following-announcement-of-us-dedicated-platform/amp

Please I would like to know if US citizens would be allowed to trade in bcnex?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:30:31 AM

I read an article which says that US citizens would loose access to trade on binance. You can check it out using the link -
https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-to-stop-serving-us-traders-following-announcement-of-us-dedicated-platform/amp

Thank you for this update, on going through the article, I found out that binance intends making a new platform called a fiat - crypto exchange which would be available to US citizens. I don't know what may have necessitated this new development.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:40:27 AM

I penned down my personal experience with BCNex... Y'all can give it a read.... I'd be happy to read feedbacks
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostocksreviews/why-will-i-recommend-any-crypto-exchange-if-not-security-50-xdnmkw

You had a very good write up, my condolences to your friend who lost his fund to an exchange insecurity. I hope some day, exchange would be categorised based on the protection they can offer to users and not by their trading volume. BCNEX is a place to be, if you need ultimate security and am glad you witnessed the security measures put in place to protect your cryptocurrency.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:23:43 AM

Update:

=> You have $ 15 XRP.

You can join HERE

Come to think of it, what is the idea behind giving double reward to the first 1000participants and half to subsequent participants when actually everybody performed thesame task? The only difference being who got the information first which I believe is a mere privilege and nothing more

This is good decisions.  Now multiple people will have fair chance go earn good amount of XRP coins. BTW KYC is still creating issues for me.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:56:41 AM

Update:

=> You have $ 15 XRP.

You can join HERE

This is good decisions.  Now multiple people will have fair chance go earn good amount of XRP coins. BTW KYC is still creating issues for me.

Okay, finally understand, its much organize than before, and some people who finished the task first either fb or twitter will be rewarded.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:12:04 AM

Thank you for this update, on going through the article, I found out that binance intends making a new platform called a fiat - crypto exchange which would be available to US citizens. I don't know what may have necessitated this new development.

There are lots of crypto regulation on US citizens, they are not even allowed to participate in so many ICOs and recently STOs. The new IEO development would have given them an opportunity because before now, they could only get tokens from exchanges. I THINK that this is connected to their restrictions on crypto.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 07:12:44 AM

This is not good. But I do believe they have their reasons for taking this decision and as it was said in the article, the aim is to utilize their short term pains to get the goal of a long term gain. I hope bcnex does not restrict access like binance are doing.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:20:12 AM

There are lots of crypto regulation on US citizens, they are not even allowed to participate in so many ICOs and recently STOs. The new IEO development would have given them an opportunity because before now, they could only get tokens from exchanges. I THINK that this is connected to their restrictions on crypto.

Your view is very much logical, US citizens has always been embattled in their crypto hussle and this is another challenge that has been effected. I only hope that they find a way around it, because so many of them earn a living via the cryptocurrency industry.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:03:53 AM

Binance would restrict Users from US to binance.us only. There are just a few tokens tradable for US customers. There are other exchange options for US customers. US users would love to trade on BCNEX.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:26:47 AM

Binance would restrict Users from US to binance.us only. There are just a few tokens tradable for US customers. There are other exchange options for US customers. US users would love to trade on BCNEX.

Bcnex now have a better opportunity to penetrate the US market and take hold of the traders who have been neglected by binance. I see this as an opportunity in disguise for other cryptocurrency exchange and this would help to give the US cryptocurrency enthusiast an option to test other platforms.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:01:48 AM

This is not good. But I do believe they have their reasons for taking this decision and as it was said in the article, the aim is to utilize their short term pains to get the goal of a long term gain. I hope bcnex does not restrict access like binance are doing.

It's quite unfortunate to know that US government is adamant on frustrating the efforts of cryptocurrency enthusiast in the country. I personally don't know what the government seeks to benefit from this move but I have a dream that one day cryptocurrency will be a legal tender in the US.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: