Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20152 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:27:47 AM

Although they have reached 50% hardcap for some days now  but considering how long it took to reach that level, one can say that achieving the other half in just one week is nearly impossible. Meanwhile, wherever they stop it will be a good start and a good foundafion judging from antecedents

$100 minimum investment was not a bad idea for marketing. How much is this project raised? Can someone please explain the reason behind Ripple partnership? Rumour or just a piece of inside news for raising popularity?

If the hardcap is 30 million USD and they raised 51,63 % of it so far (according to their website) the amount they raised so far should be around 15,49 million USD. And coming back to a partnership with Ripple. There is none! It was just a possible explanation of how they are funding their 2M XRP airdrop. 
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:38:31 AM

Just when I thought XRP airdrop is almost over , BCNEX has given investors another opportunity to earn XRP Tokens when you buy BCNX in the last round of sales using BCN tokens. https://medium.com/@bcnex/bonus-of-20-in-xrp-for-first-200-bcnex-wishlist-investors-ff7b9743889a

This is another amazing opportunity and the fact you can use not only BCN but also BTC and USDT (ETH rounds ended) and the minimum investment is $100 is great. BCNEX keeps coming up with great ideas that leaves me amazed.

That’s why I invested. I believe they’ll keep it up with tokensales completed by June 27th and with BCNEX exchange launched soon. Your Promotions are super cool.

Yes, of course, they will finish according to the date specified, after all they have also pocketed enough money from the sale of the bcnex tokens and that is very profitable. I can't wait for this.

It’s sll speculations in the crypto space. Regulators advise invest what you can lose. But that’s how investment works everywhere, lol. I like that BCNEX has somewhat an exchange. Is BCN project a partner?

I once read that the Ceo of Bcnex was a team member in BCN. I'm not certain of the authenticity of this information, but I guess that's could be one of the reasons why they chose to receive byte coin as a means of investment.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:57:15 AM

I just saw on telegram..just like me many of the people are having problems with KYC approvel ..usually takes 72hrs as they have mentioned but it’s taking more time.. don’t know why the third party service seems to be slow ?

I guess the reason for the delay was as a result of the increased number of registration that was recorded during the super airdrop campaign. The third party company had to review thrice as much kyc as expected during a short period of time and that's why they could not meet up with the 72hrs target.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:10:01 AM

Update:
June 21, 2019 BCNEX CTO - PHAM VAN PHUONG is at Pitcher Perfect hosted by UCIM (United Conference of Internet Money) in HongKong today
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1141986876888195072

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:10:10 AM

I just saw on telegram..just like me many of the people are having problems with KYC approvel ..usually takes 72hrs as they have mentioned but it’s taking more time.. don’t know why the third party service seems to be slow ?

I guess the reason for the delay was as a result of the increased number of registration that was recorded during the super airdrop campaign. The third party company had to review thrice as much kyc as expected during a short period of time and that's why they could not meet up with the 72hrs target.

Your opinion as regards the reason for the delay is quite reasonable. I participated in the super airdrop and carried out my KYC registration almost immediately. I was fortunate to be verified yesterday. It took over 96 hrs to get my KYC result, but am glad that it came out right.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:10:29 AM

Because the Super Airdrop event attracted a large number of participants.
If your KYC has exceeded 5 days of submission, write to the technical team on ( support@bcnex.net ) with your actual DATE of submission, email and other personal details.

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:30:13 AM

If your KYC has exceeded 5 days of submission, write to the technical team on ( support@bcnex.net ) with your actual DATE of submission, email and other personal details.

Thank you for this information, it confirms my suspicion as the reason for the delay. I guess I will need to forward my details to the email address if I don't receive a review notification for the kyc I carried out on Monday this week. Thank you so much once again.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 09:56:41 AM

Just when I thought XRP airdrop is almost over , BCNEX has given investors another opportunity to earn XRP Tokens when you buy BCNX in the last round of sales using BCN tokens. https://medium.com/@bcnex/bonus-of-20-in-xrp-for-first-200-bcnex-wishlist-investors-ff7b9743889a

This is another amazing opportunity and the fact you can use not only BCN but also BTC and USDT (ETH rounds ended) and the minimum investment is $100 is great. BCNEX keeps coming up with great ideas that leaves me amazed.

That’s why I invested. I believe they’ll keep it up with tokensales completed by June 27th and with BCNEX exchange launched soon. Your Promotions are super cool.

Yes, of course, they will finish according to the date specified, after all they have also pocketed enough money from the sale of the bcnex tokens and that is very profitable. I can't wait for this.

On checking the website today, I found out that Bcnex has sold over 50% of their tokens meaning that they're over 50% to the hardcap. They intend carrying out another massive promotion by 26th of this month which is a day to the tokensale completion and that could be the boost that is necessary to reach their hardcap. BCNEX is strategically making substantial effort towards the completion of the tokensale and the achievement of her hardcap.

If there is one thing I have come to love so much about this project, it is their mind-blowing marketing strategies. I also love the new concept that will kick off on the 26th. The $20 XRP incentive will surely draw a lot of attention.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:04:26 AM

On checking the website today, I found out that Bcnex has sold over 50% of their tokens meaning that they're over 50% to the hardcap. They intend carrying out another massive promotion by 26th of this month which is a day to the tokensale completion and that could be the boost that is necessary to reach their hardcap. BCNEX is strategically making substantial effort towards the completion of the tokensale and the achievement of her hardcap.

If there is one thing I have come to love so much about this project, it is their mind-blowing marketing strategies. I also love the new concept that will kick off on the 26th. The $20 XRP incentive will surely draw a lot of attention.

Since it will mark the end of ICO one would expect that the team will ganner all their energy so as to attract the maximum attention but I believe the team has delivered well so far in their responsilities. Well done guys!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

That’s not good for BCNEX which is expected to launch soon. BCNEX should make the KYC process a lot more easier. I wouldn’t want to wait days just to trade a few coins.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:13:05 PM

BCNEX KYC is taking much longer time and BCNEX exchange is really slow. I don’t think they can process a thousand transactions when launched except they do something about it. I complained about that and they replied they’ll do something about that.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:29:08 PM

BCNEX KYC is taking much longer time and BCNEX exchange is really slow. I don’t think they can process a thousand transactions when launched except they do something about it. I complained about that and they replied they’ll do something about that.
KYC process always taking time. And I think for exchange they are already in progress. So might be they need more time make better this exchange.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

I think BCNEX exchange and KYC is slow because they’re getting a lot more attentions than the team expected. The CEO had to apologize to users on telegram today and replied they always had to upgrade the system daily.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 01:27:51 PM

I think BCNEX exchange and KYC is slow because they’re getting a lot more attentions than the team expected. The CEO had to apologize to users on telegram today and replied they always had to upgrade the system daily.

i saw the message too, BCNEX is gearing to be a very big and wonderful exchange, scalable exchange will really say a lot about the platform so i advise the team to work towards building a scalable exchange platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:13:23 PM

KYC process always taking time. And I think for exchange they are already in progress. So might be they need more time make better this exchange.
Agree on you, look how many people registerd during the airdrop, and how many Team members will take a look and process the kyc docu, for sure they will take a little longer to compelete this.
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:24:09 PM

Agree on you, look how many people registerd during the airdrop, and how many Team members will take a look and process the kyc docu, for sure they will take a little longer to compelete this.

Yeah, no wonder KCY takes longer than usual at the moment. Most likely there are hundreds of KYC requests due to their XRP airdrop that have to be processed.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

Yeah, no wonder KCY takes longer than usual at the moment. Most likely there are hundreds of KYC requests due to their XRP airdrop that have to be processed.

A ton of people applied for the xrp airdrop. Honestly bcnex did a good thing giving out that airdrop. It did a lot of good to them and it brough a lot of publicity for the exchange.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:00:37 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions. Will your token be traded only on your exchange or will there be other exchanges?
And are you planning to have IEO on your platform?

As far as I know, it is going to be traded only in their exchange and not in others. May be I am wrong.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:14:32 PM

well.thank you for giving solution .need to contact the technical team.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:24:47 PM

That is really strange, maybe the documents you provided are not visible enough because I did mine and it was approved under 48 hours but the only problem I have is that my airdrop tasks are still pending.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: