Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:12:33 AM

I think the team never expected the number of users they got now. I think they need to take advantage of the attention and show the world they are ready to be a be binance.
well yes! Your absolutely right .airdrop has became a great attraction for people for many reasons.i myself have recieve 15$ xrp till now ..waiting to get other too.

Wow, that's great news. Was the $15 xrp transferred to the wallet address you used for the super airdrop or your bcnex account. Am yet to receive any xrp on the wallet I used for the airdrop, I just hope that mine would be sent as I have completed my KYC procedure.
if you have successfully completed it, you will receive it in July, because at that time the bcnex project team promised to distribute airdrop gifts to the community, good luck, friend ...

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:19:55 AM

I think the team never expected the number of users they got now. I think they need to take advantage of the attention and show the world they are ready to be a be binance.
well yes! Your absolutely right .airdrop has became a great attraction for people for many reasons.i myself have recieve 15$ xrp till now ..waiting to get other too.

Wow, that's great news. Was the $15 xrp transferred to the wallet address you used for the super airdrop or your bcnex account. Am yet to receive any xrp on the wallet I used for the airdrop, I just hope that mine would be sent as I have completed my KYC procedure.
if you have successfully completed it, you will receive it in July, because at that time the bcnex project team promised to distribute airdrop gifts to the community, good luck, friend ...

How about BCNEX bounty? I missed it. Can I participate in BCNEX bounty? I’ll like to promote BCNEX on twitter, Facebook, telegram and Reddit.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:34:20 AM

BCNEX team just made KYC a lot easier. If you had you KYC delayed for more than 48hrs, write to the technical team on support@bcnex.net with your actual DATE of submission, email and other personal details and you’ll be verified sooner than you though.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:55:12 AM

unfortunately i have not yet receive into my wallet..next month we all are going to get those xrp ...kyc is still pending  Cry So i might have to wait 4,5 days more for technical team to response.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:01:08 AM

BCNEX is the ultimate blockchain trading platform. I have read their whitepaper and follow roadm, this is awesome. I hope their hardcap will reached. I am glad that my kyc approved within one day. Excellent team work.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:06:40 AM

BCNEX is the ultimate blockchain trading platform. I have read their whitepaper and follow roadm, this is awesome. I hope their hardcap will reached. I am glad that my kyc approved within one day. Excellent team work.

I am glad bcnex is winning people through their whitepaper, testimonies like this are what a project needs to survive. Congrats on the kyc approval
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:30:08 AM

How about BCNEX bounty? I missed it. Can I participate in BCNEX bounty? I’ll like to promote BCNEX on twitter, Facebook, telegram and Reddit.

The social media bounty is still available for twitter, Facebook and telegram. It would be ending by next week Saturday, so you have only one week to participate, if still interested. Remember, only 50,000 bcnx is to be shared by all participants in the individual bounty and you need to complete your kyc to receive the bounty tokens.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

I think people who received those xrp will not be able to sell those immediately.  It will be available for selling only after exchange is launched.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:33:37 AM

I think people who received those xrp will not be able to sell those immediately.  It will be available for selling only after exchange is launched.

I remember there was an update to that effect that withdrawal would be available after the exchange platform has gone live. The warning was to prevent those purchasing the Bcnex tokens from making deposits into their exchange wallet.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 12:27:15 PM

Hi, I have a couple of questions. Will your token be traded only on your exchange or will there be other exchanges?
And are you planning to have IEO on your platform?
?
Add Airdrop 2,000,00 USD in XRP
https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1139939565576183809
Where will the necessary financing come from?
?

All these questions without any answers. So if the team is still alive..Why is there no communication between BCNEX team and crypto community?

I can’t explain this one. But, I had all my questions on Bitcointalk or Telegram answered by the team. Probably, your question was answered already. People don’t read the thread, and unlike telegram, that’s not how things work on bitcointalk.

There was someone here that was a representative of bcnex and that always answered questions. When last did the bcnex team tend to questions here.

I observed that btt thread is mostly for community, most project don't seem to be interested in btt thread they tend to be active on platforms like telegram and twitter

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

This is one of the big exchanges that will soon appear in the near future because the community of this project is having a huge increase in the last 3 weeks and the marketing is really effective in this project. I believe that BCNEX will have more updates for all investors because the project has mobilized more than 15 million USD and this is really a very big number for a STO project. I will personally wait on the official launch date because I am sure this coin can reach $1 if everyone considers it a long-term project.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:39:02 PM

This is one of the big exchanges that will soon appear in the near future because the community of this project is having a huge increase in the last 3 weeks and the marketing is really effective in this project. I believe that BCNEX will have more updates for all investors because the project has mobilized more than 15 million USD and this is really a very big number for a STO project. I will personally wait on the official launch date because I am sure this coin can reach $1 if everyone considers it a long-term project.

Am in full agreement with your opinion, but I see Bcnex token far much higher than $1, every smart investor knows that the project token should be a long term hold. BCNEX team has made the tokens so scares that airdrops which are naturally given in the project tokens is swapped with XRP which is the third largest project in the cryptocurrency space. The team most have foreseen the potential of bcnx, that's why they could afford to giveaway $2m worth of XRP in the place of Bcnx.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:08:30 PM

what opponent are you talking about? have you ever tried to trade there? there is an authoritative study which shows that there is no real trading on exchange.
only coinbase and binance have 300k+ users and fake volume on most crypto platforms.
https://www.blockchaintransparency.org/december-2018-rankings/

I believe that every exchange at one point in time had bots and fake trading volumes  with which they attracted more users to themselves before becoming "popular". We should also give other exchanges a chance to grow too.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:16:34 PM

While BCNEX approaches the end of their token sale, the market has again decided to be favourable. The market tide has been a plus for BCNEX and again it has come to boost their token sale at the very last minute. If the bull run continues then good for the project
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:46:54 PM

While BCNEX approaches the end of their token sale, the market has again decided to be favourable. The market tide has been a plus for BCNEX and again it has come to boost their token sale at the very last minute. If the bull run continues then good for the project

yes, hopefully the increase in the market will continue, I hope the more the market increases, the more profitable the parties, especially BCNEX and investors.

kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:51:35 PM

yes, hopefully the increase in the market will continue, I hope the more the market increases, the more profitable the parties, especially BCNEX and investors.

This is the good time to list tokens now. Market is doing well.  I hope BCNEX will list token as soon as sale is over.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:25:47 PM

Around 52% tokens sold till now. Approx 4 days left for ICO to finish. BCNEX team will be listing token at any other exchange or only at own exchange?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:01:57 PM

I expected BCNEX to send XRP rewards to users BCNEX account, just like blockchain. info did with stellar promotions. Would be an amazing idea to trade crypto for the first time (on BCNEX) with rewards you got from airdrops.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:18:38 PM

Well, what can we say. It happens BCNEX got lucky and came on at a time everyone was interested in crypto. Don’t forget, that BCNEX is an exchange for BCN token which is one of the top 50 coin.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:14:23 PM

Well, what can we say. It happens BCNEX got lucky and came on at a time everyone was interested in crypto. Don’t forget, that BCNEX is an exchange for BCN token which is one of the top 50 coin.

BCNEX ICO started at right time but still team have to do everything right to make it successful project. There are still many ICO not even getting 1-2 million USD at current price.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: