Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:14:01 AM

Hi bcnex admin, i want to know what will you do about the unsold BCNX token.
Token allocation for ICO is 100 million BCNX, and already sold about 65 million BCNX.
The remaining day of sale is about few hours left, will you burn the remaining unsold token ?
if I am not mistaken, the team once said that unsold tokens will be burned to maintain price stability, but for now I don't know, whether team still plans to burn tokens or not

That's what someone mentioned here few days back that BCNEX will burn the unsold tokens. I don't think they will be distributing it with others for free.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 11:14:22 AM

Token allocation for ICO is 100 million BCNX, and already sold about 65 million BCNX.
The remaining day of sale is about few hours left, will you burn the remaining unsold token ?
if I am not mistaken, the team once said that unsold tokens will be burned to maintain price stability, but for now I don't know, whether team still plans to burn tokens or not

Token burn is a great idea. If that’s an option, it would be awesome for BCNX tokens if they take it. Btw I think much more BCNX tokens would be sold just before tokensales ends.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:41:02 AM

If you are willing to buy bcnex with btc some instructions needs to be done

Subject: Bcnex ICO Wishlist Day Investor
Body content:
Your email (registered on Bcnex)
Your amount of BTC (deposited on Bcnex)
Time of deposit
The token amount you want to buy (in USD)
Thanks for sharing such vital information, it will definitely come in handy.

How long this token sale will go?
I think tomorrow is the last day right?  If anyone wants to buy then they need to act fast
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:41:58 PM

VIDEO CREATION REPORT
Week 17
Links: https://youtu.be/MqlhWQv23iY

Thanks for sharing. BCNEX features are super cool, do you have plans for margin trading? Margin trading is an awesome feature to add on your exchange. It’s going to boost your trading volume.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:46:09 PM

💥 Big Milestone
💥 100% ETH raised
💥 100% BTC raised
💥 65+% Hard-cap raised
💥 18,000,000+ USD raised

✔️ 1 Day Left 💥🏃💥🏃💥🏃

Yeah, its getting excessively hot the fire is increasing BCNEX is achieving great milestones. It really beneficial to be part if this wonderful team and project

I was really amazed that such a large amount was collected. Currently, only a few projects can write this.

I am proud to take part in the project. And I think that very soon we will see a quality launch of the token.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:52:30 PM

VIDEO CREATION REPORT
Week 17
Links: https://youtu.be/MqlhWQv23iY

Thanks for sharing. BCNEX features are super cool, do you have plans for margin trading? Margin trading is an awesome feature to add on your exchange. It’s going to boost your trading volume.

I would really appreciate an article that explains what margin trading is all about I keep seeing it on tweeter and reddit what is it

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:57:42 PM

In the case of not being able to sell all the tokens, the remaining tokens will be destroyed.

Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:19:46 PM

yes you are right!team has not changed it  they have stick by their decision and all the unsold token is going to burned..which a great idea I believe.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:38:23 PM

BCNEX managed to sell 65% tokens till now. Just little over two days left for the token sale. But now only option is to buy using BCNEX or USDT. I hardly see anyone interested in buying tokens using these two options. May be can rethink about this strategy.

Bcnex has pulled so much fund within a short period of time and that's an indication that the project has the support of a large community, it also shows that the team are doing a great job and there's a possibility of reaching the hardcap before the end of the tokensales.

Even though we should give them kudos for consistency throughout token sale so far, its virtually impossible to reach 100% hardcap. Well, I would like the magic if it turns real. Less than 48hrs now I guess

Logically speaking it sounds impossible, but one thing I've learnt about this cryptocurrency space is that nothing is impossible. Come to think of it, who knew that btc would be trading at over 12500 dollars by today, it may have sounded impossible by last month, but it has been achieved. Let's keep our fingers crossed and expect to best.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:01:10 PM

In the case of not being able to sell all the tokens, the remaining tokens will be destroyed.

This is a very good strategy and although it does not necessarily translate to success, it has attained more success than not. In almost all cases, destroying tokens have positively affected the value of the particular token.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

BCNEX gave bounty hunters an option to exchange BCNX tokens earned from bounty for XRP. Now, you can’t get BCNX back. You can convert it back. I think that’s BCNEX team decision to prevent dumping once listed.

The opportunity given to swap Bcnex tokens to XRP was actually given to the participants of the earned programme which is similar to airdrops and not the bounty hunters. Bcnx is yet to be distributed to the bounty hunters because the bounty is still ongoing and tokens are yet to be distributed.

Bcnex swap programs has been going very well and I guess those who are willing to swap their bcnx for xrp has completely done that, I'll like to know if the swap arrangement would be available for bounty hunters after the tokens is distributed, because the bounty would be over by this weekend and distribution should commence by next week or at best next month ending.

Yes, almost all bounty hunter dumps tokens at the time of listing, so by giving them opportunity to swap their tokens with XRP, they kind of put a limit to dumping of tokens

That's true, bounty hunters are one of the greatest dumpers of tokens, because they are only interested in getting payment for the job done and not like investors who want increase returns on investment. Bcnex should consider giving bounty hunters the opportunity to swap their bounty tokens to xrp.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

BCNEX managed to sell 65% tokens till now. Just little over two days left for the token sale. But now only option is to buy using BCNEX or USDT. I hardly see anyone interested in buying tokens using these two options. May be can rethink about this strategy.

Bcnex has pulled so much fund within a short period of time and that's an indication that the project has the support of a large community, it also shows that the team are doing a great job and there's a possibility of reaching the hardcap before the end of the tokensales.

Even though we should give them kudos for consistency throughout token sale so far, its virtually impossible to reach 100% hardcap. Well, I would like the magic if it turns real. Less than 48hrs now I guess

The last time I checked, Bcnex has raised 65% of the hardcap, meaning that they still need to get 35% within two days. This is virtually impossible, to the best of my understanding. It took them over a month to get 65%, it's not possible to raise 35% in two days. I know a significant amount could be raised within this last two days but certainly not up to 35%
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:17:13 PM

Yes, I received same update. The team promised to burn the excess tokens from tokensale to help reduce the amount in circulation which would lead to an increase in the value of token. This strategy seems to be the best and I trust that Bcnex team would not change their mind in keeping to this consideration.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:21:51 PM

BCNX-BTC session was sold out on 24th June so you may not have the chance to participate in our Wishlist program.
However if you wish to buy BCNX with BTC and receive the bonus $20 (in XRP), please read here : https://medium.com/@bcnex/latest-update-about-wishlist-program-d3b0db807d7e
source : https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1143523856293871619

Almost 1 mil USDT raised in USDT  session 🎉

Well done to bcnex for the great success in their btc session and it looks like the usdt session is going great too. I see they are still giving chance to others to purchase with btc too.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

It would be awesome if BCNEX made a video on how to use BCNEX and it’s features. But I guess that would be after the exchange is launched and running.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

BCNX-BTC session was sold out on 24th June so you may not have the chance to participate in our Wishlist program.
However if you wish to buy BCNX with BTC and receive the bonus $20 (in XRP), please read here : https://medium.com/@bcnex/latest-update-about-wishlist-program-d3b0db807d7e
source : https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1143523856293871619

Almost 1 mil USDT raised in USDT  session 🎉

Great job Team BCNEX. BCNEX is one of the best projects of 2019. I think they’re going to be a major player in cryptocurrency trading in Asia and Vietnam. Awesome team awesome project.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
optim1stic

Activity: 686
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:52:14 PM

BCNEX gave bounty hunters an option to exchange BCNX tokens earned from bounty for XRP. Now, you can’t get BCNX back. You can convert it back. I think that’s BCNEX team decision to prevent dumping once listed.

The opportunity given to swap Bcnex tokens to XRP was actually given to the participants of the earned programme which is similar to airdrops and not the bounty hunters. Bcnx is yet to be distributed to the bounty hunters because the bounty is still ongoing and tokens are yet to be distributed.

Bcnex swap programs has been going very well and I guess those who are willing to swap their bcnx for xrp has completely done that, I'll like to know if the swap arrangement would be available for bounty hunters after the tokens is distributed, because the bounty would be over by this weekend and distribution should commence by next week or at best next month ending.

Yes, almost all bounty hunter dumps tokens at the time of listing, so by giving them opportunity to swap their tokens with XRP, they kind of put a limit to dumping of tokens

That's true, bounty hunters are one of the greatest dumpers of tokens, because they are only interested in getting payment for the job done and not like investors who want increase returns on investment. Bcnex should consider giving bounty hunters the opportunity to swap their bounty tokens to xrp.

I think If bounty hunters are dumpers, then the coin has liquidity problems. If the project has a future, then insiders will buy out all the tokens at a low price.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:04:32 PM

I don't agree with this statement. Most of the time, bounty hunters are not even paid by the projects these days. Then how come they will dump?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:17:42 PM

I don't agree with this statement. Most of the time, bounty hunters are not even paid by the projects these days. Then how come they will dump?

LOL, it's agreeable that bounty hunters don't get paid atimes, but whenever they get paid, they love to cash out immediately, not minding whether its to the detriment of the project or not. They are after short term goal as there are several projects who would still need their services in the future.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:50:57 PM

💥 Big Milestone
💥 100% ETH raised
💥 100% BTC raised
💥 65+% Hard-cap raised
💥 18,000,000+ USD raised

✔️ 1 Day Left 💥🏃💥🏃💥🏃

yes it is a good solution that has been done by the BCNex project team, I have now become a family or a user in the BCNEX project, I hope this project team will not disappoint, anytime BCNEX products officially launch friends?

I am also waiting for their official launch and are impatient  Grin Grin This will definitely surprise us all, especially those who participate in BCNEX.
It’s really amazing to see such achievements, I’m glad to be part of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: