Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:31:04 PM

little patience for waiting the BCNEX launching the exchange, and bcnex looks very completed component and team is very active on updating the news to all the community, i think more people will hope if the BCNEX Value is very well on the platform lets to see soon .

The official launch of the Bcnex exchange on 19/08/2019 11:00 AM (GMT+7) and if launch  smooth and not any disruptions.
This will certainly affect the price of their tokens

hopefully it will run smoothly with the bcnex stock exchange launch many curiosity that I get especially in swaps I have read about swaps in bcnx will be swapped to xrp is this real?
Yeah Team working great so far and hope so they will also work hard in future, we can expect from BCNEX that they will give tough competition to other top exchanges & as you mentioned in your message about swap so I use this funtion in exchange when social campaign was live so I earned bcnex and swap to XRP easily so I think swap will be available for users after exchange launch.. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:57:39 PM

I would also prefer to have a bounty token distribution after some use of these tokens. Bounty participants are selling only because they do not see any progress or use of received tokens.  Smiley

A lot of bounty hunters that are doing this for a living dont really care if they the project shows progress or not. They are selling their tokens as soon as possible and don't look back. That's why bounty hunters are said to cause the price to dump when the bounty share is too big.

This is true but so are most investors in the project, they just want invest and flip their profit into the next big thing. The issue here is that some people feel that once you are bounty hunter that shows you have not stake in the project, some hunters do invest in most of the project their participated in, for me I don't support project I can't invest into.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 11:53:02 PM

Is there will be available mining or staking like on Bitmax exchange? If yes, than how much ROI?
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:28:59 AM

Is there will be available mining or staking like on Bitmax exchange? If yes, than how much ROI?
The use cases of the bcnex token already explained in the first page of this thread and you must read it. it looks like bcnex team never mention any information of you can earn money or pennies from holding your bcnex in the exchange site.
There will be no mining or staking for bcnex token.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 08:47:37 AM

Yes, you are right they never highlight these two things about the mining and staking, did they mentioned anything about the burning model in order to increase the value of Bcnex coin? Till now, they are doing very good marketing in order to get more awareness about their exchange.

About Mining and Burning tokens you can read it here:

Bcnex Overview — What Is Bcnex At First Glance?
Bcnex features:
- Burning and buy back token by quarterly profit
- Lock-down of token for listing, voting on exchange
- Trading competition
- Bounty, airdrop
- Demo account for testing trading strategy, trading bot…
- Utility token: paid content…
- Mining via trading
- Lending for traders
https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/articles/360033625093-Bcnex-Overview-What-Is-Bcnex-At-First-Glance-
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:54:42 PM

little patience for waiting the BCNEX launching the exchange, and bcnex looks very completed component and team is very active on updating the news to all the community, i think more people will hope if the BCNEX Value is very well on the platform lets to see soon .

The official launch of the Bcnex exchange on 19/08/2019 11:00 AM (GMT+7) and if launch  smooth and not any disruptions.

hopefully it will run smoothly with the bcnex stock exchange launch many curiosity that I get especially in swaps I have read about swaps in bcnx will be swapped to xrp is this real?
Yeah Team working great so far and hope so they will also work hard in future, we can expect from BCNEX that they will give tough competition to other top exchanges & as you mentioned in your message about swap so I use this funtion in exchange when social campaign was live so I earned bcnex and swap to XRP easily so I think swap will be available for users after exchange launch.. 
yes it will be good to do besides that the team also continues to support the active bcnex community besides that if i get bcnex i will not swap all of it but i will save it i am sure it will be more valuable in the coming days
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:25:41 PM

yes it will be good to do besides that the team also continues to support the active bcnex community besides that if i get bcnex i will not swap all of it but i will save it i am sure it will be more valuable in the coming days
No doubt that BCNEX will be on top after exchange launch and never panic if BCNEX could dump after Exchange launch because weak hands will sell out BCNEX tokens but many real investors will grab at cheap price so never panic, we can expect bcnex token price will higher than ico price.. Good luck!
frcat

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:49:54 PM

Yes, you are right they never highlight these two things about the mining and staking, did they mentioned anything about the burning model in order to increase the value of Bcnex coin? Till now, they are doing very good marketing in order to get more awareness about their exchange.

About Mining and Burning tokens you can read it here:

Bcnex Overview — What Is Bcnex At First Glance?
Bcnex features:
- Burning and buy back token by quarterly profit
- Lock-down of token for listing, voting on exchange
- Trading competition
- Bounty, airdrop
- Demo account for testing trading strategy, trading bot…
- Utility token: paid content…
- Mining via trading
- Lending for traders
https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/articles/360033625093-Bcnex-Overview-What-Is-Bcnex-At-First-Glance-

Burning tokens is definitely good decision. Bur why is mining only via trading? It should bring more activity to exchange... But mining via staking would be nice too for token price...
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:31:09 PM

The official launch of the Bcnex exchange on 19/08/2019 11:00 AM (GMT+7) and if launch  smooth and not any disruptions.

No doubt that BCNEX will be on top after exchange launch and never panic if BCNEX could dump after Exchange launch because weak hands will sell out BCNEX tokens but many real investors will grab at cheap price so never panic, we can expect bcnex token price will higher than ico price.. Good luck!
The project team is behaving actively with its community and I think with the launch of the exchange the token will not drop much in price, since the exchange is very promising . Selling such a promising token at once is not advisable.
I31B1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:01:18 AM

The official launch of the Bcnex exchange on 19/08/2019 11:00 AM (GMT+7) and if launch  smooth and not any disruptions.

The project team is behaving actively with its community and I think with the launch of the exchange the token will not drop much in price, since the exchange is very promising . Selling such a promising token at once is not advisable.
Well, better to wait regardless of how excited we are for the launch. And quite agreeing with you, it is really not advisable to sell a promising token once. 
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:09:24 AM

Burning tokens is definitely good decision. Bur why is mining only via trading? It should bring more activity to exchange... But mining via staking would be nice too for token price...

I am not part of the team so I cannot answer it  Smiley you can ask directly in their tele group about this
But until now I still believe the team has the ability to realize everything they want to achieve
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:50:09 AM

I am not part of the team so I cannot answer it  Smiley you can ask directly in their tele group about this
But until now I still believe the team has the ability to realize everything they want to achieve

tokens can not mine via staking but i think bcnex team will give reward to the who hold bcnex tokens in exchange. team of bcnex will limiting the supply means no mining
bcnex holders will have advantage to pay trading fee and transaction fee in bcnx tokens and save upto 75%.
frcat

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:02:00 PM

tokens can not mine via staking but i think bcnex team will give reward to the who hold bcnex tokens in exchange. team of bcnex will limiting the supply means no mining
bcnex holders will have advantage to pay trading fee and transaction fee in bcnx tokens and save upto 75%.

There is nothing new. Every exchange has discount to pay fees in their native tokens. This is just a copy paste. There should be something new if they want attract people to exchange.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 07:50:31 AM

There is nothing new. Every exchange has discount to pay fees in their native tokens. This is just a copy paste. There should be something new if they want attract people to exchange.
take it easy we all know for sure that bcnex's exchange is still new, of course all of that has been thought by the bnex team, but to make a unique idea, it takes time and now all in the development process we just wait for the latest news from bnex

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:39:33 AM

The use cases of the bcnex token already explained in the first page of this thread and you must read it. it looks like bcnex team never mention any information of you can earn money or pennies from holding your bcnex in the exchange site.

I think they are not ready to announce this issue yet so we need to wait for this exchange to work on August 19. According to me the BCNEX exchange will make all the deals for the holders of this coin get the best profit. I am very optimistic about this project and will continue to support this exchange in the near future so there is no need to worry too much about profits because people will soon get the best liquidity from this exchange.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
rynmrt

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:33:14 AM

This exchange was established by a team of brilliant personals with decade of experience in Blockchain/Finance industry and can't wait the launch of their platform this month.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:56:33 PM

I think they are not ready to announce this issue yet so we need to wait for this exchange to work on August 19. According to me the BCNEX exchange will make all the deals for the holders of this coin get the best profit. I am very optimistic about this project and will continue to support this exchange in the near future so there is no need to worry too much about profits because people will soon get the best liquidity from this exchange.
yes I have an opinion like you, because soon the busra bcnex will be launched remain optimistic and continue to provide support so that the team is more enthusiastic to work again, I am very curious what will happen in the launch later

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nareshguy

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:05:57 AM

Looking forward on your official launch BCNEX I hope you list good and potential coins/token best of luck on you guys!
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 02:40:51 AM

the reason all investor likes BCNEX project we can see the team building and development work for support proggress of BCNEX very well and then the power support from community bcnex is very high . lets for see if the bcnex exchange open launching for trade soon .
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:43:37 AM

Yes, in future each coin Bcnex will be more valued because they have chosen the burning model on every quarter with the profits they are getting. Now currently the price of Bcnex is around 0.40$ which seems to be low because they will do very good when they start rolling in the market.
yes it can be pumped if one day bcnx coins will be distributed in other exchanges, like bnb coins which we can buy in many markets, i think bcnex will implement it like that

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: