Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16159 times)
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:56:05 PM

I agree with your thoughts and I am sure that today you need to find new ways to earn money and be able to choose the right projects for investment.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:41:27 PM

Good topic, but not everyone aims to become rich doing bounties. Many bounty hunters are happy with little extra earnings that will make their life a little better, of course, there are hunters that made hundred thousands dollars by doing bounties. It is not that bounties can't make someone rich.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:46:57 PM

Correctly. Few people who are trying to do something to improve their lives. In fact, you're right, there's nothing supernatural about starting to make good money. The main thing to have the strength not to give up after failures.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:59:21 PM

Looking at the current situation crypto market, the best way to make money in 2019 is by practicing daily or 24 hours trading, where you buy and sell. This will require you to continuously monitor how the trends at which people are trading. That will give you a fair idea on what to invest and what not to invest in.  With enough studies and knowledge, you can make more than $100 within 24hrs..

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:59:26 PM

Buy a coin, trade it. If profit is enough, take profit. If the price doesn't go up, HODL it. If cutloss is better, cut it to avoid greater losses. If another excahnger has a higher price, do arbit to take the opportunity. That's where I get money through trading.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:30:25 AM

I don't know for sure, no bounty has been paid yet. for trading, I think it's still risky because the increase is still in small numbers, but it can still fall even sharper. I think for this year a safer long-term investment.
mapanlah

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:03:16 AM

trading on a daily basis is the right choice to make a profit. maybe investing in stages is still right to do in 2019, the most important thing is always to follow the ups and downs of the prices so that we can take the right steps.
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:37:54 AM

Many of my friends also quit the bounty program because of this situation, working 1-2 months without results. Most of my friends moved to youtube. I continued to follow the bounty program, with this situation in my opinion it was good to collect assets, even though the results were small.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:42:48 AM

I think this is not new since every year's cryptocurrency is talking about hiw to make money. As we can see last tear of crypto is not that good, however this year many are hoping that the market situation would be quite good enough in the sence that somebody can earn profit. Investment in crypto is a good way to earn money, but we should double check what project or coins to invest with.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:56:18 AM

How to make money on crypto in 2019? It is the same as on the other field, learn some skills that is required by the crypto community, then brand and promote yourself. Some people might say that they can just simply join signature campaign, even cheating using multiple account, and spamming this forum, but trust me it won't last. Eventually we need to learn some good skill that is needed by the industry. The signature campaign is just another additional small money.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:22:56 AM

At the moment it is true that looking for a lot of money in crypto is a bit harder these past year. There is only small movement on the market and the reality is the market drop even more than the rise. But lately i saw a rather high increase i hope its a good sign of market recovery.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:00:24 AM

Many of my friends also quit the bounty program because of this situation, working 1-2 months without results. Most of my friends moved to youtube. I continued to follow the bounty program, with this situation in my opinion it was good to collect assets, even though the results were small.
A lot of people have given up their bounty since the end of 2018. Because since September 2018 until now, I have not seen any bounty successful and pay bounty hunters. But I'm still here and working with a small hope for the future

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:32:00 AM

Now making money in crypto is not easy, seeing 2017 is an easy thing to make more money. A journey that requires us to be more patient and plenty of time to find valuable things in this forum.
There are so many ways to get results and the OP is really where this land has the potential because of the various ways we can find it as long as we are more creative and active.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:39:18 AM

A lot of people have given up their bounty since the end of 2018. Because since September 2018 until now, I have not seen any bounty successful and pay bounty hunters. But I'm still here and working with a small hope for the future

There are good bounties but they are far in between, even after you choose good project, you may not get paid because it didn't reach soft cap. Like I did Gemera, and it seems it won't be reaching soft cap. What I leaned is, do ICO bounties where they have no softcap or it has been already reached.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:41:31 AM

HODL until the prices go higher than your current price and make your desired profit when it happens.Or just use your trading skills to play around here to make some money or else try gambling. Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:50:43 AM

It definitely harder to make profit now through bounty, the price of the coin of new project is really bad, there are a lot of bounty hunters and investors will dump the coin after it hit exchanges, and the developers won't too bother to solve this and create new coin, the market itself also in bad shape many coins price has been decrease sharply, its a tough time for bounty hunters
onetrinity

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:16:47 AM

In trading you win some you lose some just make sure you win more than you lose as no trading strategy is perfect plus you need some capital while in Bounty Hunting, your effort is your capital.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:27:04 AM

It definitely harder to make profit now through bounty, the price of the coin of new project is really bad, there are a lot of bounty hunters and investors will dump the coin after it hit exchanges, and the developers won't too bother to solve this and create new coin, the market itself also in bad shape many coins price has been decrease sharply, its a tough time for bounty hunters
If you target the future prices of BTC or ETH, it will not be harder. I mean finding good potential project is always harder and when the whole market is down we cannot expect big rewards from any bounty programs. Hence, we may go for working for bounties regardless of what we had experienced previously but we need to make sure at least this time that we are choosing a high potential project for bounty participation.

My humble suggestion is, spend more time for analyzing projects and then work with them and collect as much as tokens/coins and wait for the markets to recover then get benefited along with market rise up.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:32:05 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
Well I agree with you on this, bounty campaigns are not that worth anymore due to the current market situation. Much better to do some cryptojobs that will give you stable income like community manager, social media manager or ambassador. Learn something new, always study new ideas to enhance yourself.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:35:57 AM

Until now I am not into trading. I am more focused on bounty campaigns where i can get a lot of tokens in reward. In fact i do not have much portfolios to trade. So I am going out of my way to amass as much as coins I can so as to increase the volume of my portfolios. I am also learning trading skills so as to get much benefits from trading.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: