Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:31:44 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

To say, joining bounty today is 50/50, we cannot say we can earn profit. But what I can suggest is that, managing bounty is much more having assurance that you can earn here in crypto space in 2019

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

At least you remember that crypto trading is high risk activity so you should consider crypto trading as part time.
The story will be different if you're crypto trader in full time.

For me personally, I just try to hold it as long as possible because I believe the second pump like 2017 will happen once again in the future

Smiley
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

It's the bear market that will test each one of us on how they really believe that they can still make money from investing and doing bounty hunting I am just starting out but I pity those who already had a lot of campaign but did not get their stakes and once they've got it it is worth zero in the market.

durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

I think in 2019 this is the right time to start the trade. why can I say that? because I see now that the price of coins is very cheap and I see the movement for prices starting to rise has begun to appear so that if we are currently starting to invest or trade I think going forward we will get a lot of profits.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

Well, on the bounty of course this year it is difficult to make good money , I would make a bounty only for additional earnings, and so I would in such cases when the market would learn to trade!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:23:08 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1)

I have observed that while most people are so afraid on investing on cryptocurrency, I think this is an opportunity that you might use if you are not afraid to gamble on cryptocurrency. Time will definitely come given that we know how cryptocurrency really have made an impact to people's lives and its utility, that it will certainly increase in terms of value. So if you are not afraid to do so then maybe it is time to start trading cryptocurrency and storing it not in terms of price but on volume so that one day if price go up you will be one of the rich people due to cryptocurrency.

bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:42:26 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

It is not a lie at this moment, doing a bounty campaign isn't generating good amount of income, And what still be able to be used and could generate good amount of income would be to do a trading. We could use the fluctuation of the market to gain profit.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:45:11 PM

if we only rely on bounty I think it will be difficult for this year to get a lot of money so we also have to be able to trade so that we can get other income and of course we have to have a good strategy so we don't fall into failure.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:47:49 PM

Well, on the bounty of course this year it is difficult to make good money , I would make a bounty only for additional earnings, and so I would in such cases when the market would learn to trade!
Now is the time to learn how to trade) begin to study technical analysis so that when the market will become bullish you can apply your knowledge.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:56:37 PM

Yeah bounty hunters now are not paid well this because of a lot of ICO competitions that has been introduce to all the investors around the world. This results the low crowdfunding collections and made the team to reduce the rewards. Aside from that team are also.greedy even if they receive good amount from.the crowd but still taking advantage on the bounty hunters by not paying well as promised.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

There are many ways to make profits in 2019. And this depends on your tastes and abilities. Many ICO projects that fail and fraud often occur. And I personally better trade because I can make profits every day.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:29:42 PM

I want to believe that every success has a story. Consistency, focus, persistency and determination should be the driving force for bounty hunters. There is still cool money in cryptocurrency but only if one can pay the price, time is a great resource.
I wish everyone the very best!
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:10:41 PM

Start to search for ways of how to earn crypto and sell it afterwards. Bounties and airdrops are the best way of how to collect some perspective tokens and to get ETH or BTC. After this step you can start trading or investing.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:01:51 PM

Is this a prediction? I am asking that, because to me it looks more like that.
Then from where did you get your statistics of 70%:25%:5% of the different type of bounty hunters that exist?
This assertion might be wrong. Although, on a general note you might be correct to some extent. I am only just concerned about your statistics.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 08:03:00 PM

Doing bounty cannot be a full-time working option, so the market should not impact the situation. Therefore it is not the core fact. If you want to make money with cryptocurrency you should invest in it. Find any good project and invest as early as possible for maximum profits. Do wise trading like buy low sell high coins. That's how people make money with cryptos.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:07:02 PM

I wish I should be among those 5% because I have develop many tools in marketing . I think my marketing ability has started yeilding fruit and it seems I am making career out of the  whole thing.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:14:36 PM

Of course, you need to develop and invest in your education and never give up.  Even if you fail, keep moving forward.  To study and analyze, in my opinion, the main thing on the road to success.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:14:58 PM

Every day I try to control myself and not panic! I used to want to work and develop so much, but now, unfortunately, my enthusiasm is a little bit worse!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:22:15 PM

In order to earn on cryptocurrencies both in trade and in bounty campaigns, patience and perseverance are necessary above all. We need to work hard and go forward without stopping due to failures.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:28:23 PM

Well, in the bounty now I think it is impossible to earn something, very few projects that enter the market , I think that the bounty should not be the main earnings, it is better to mine and engage in trading in the market is the most profitable

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: