Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:52:06 AM

To make money, by following the bounty and trading in the market, there will be many ways to get it. Studying and continuing to explore the potential in online business is a lot, and we will get rewards, although not comparable, but when the project is successful and successful, the prize will also follow and have high value.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:05:01 AM

I don't think there's any difference in how to make money in 2019 any time, any year in the financial sector, especially in the cryptocurrency market. And I don't think this market needs too much intelligence, but I strongly agree with you about the problem that people need to accumulate experience and patience. This market is very potential and new, very few people see that, volatile prices are just the law of the financial market.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:35:50 AM

To make money, by following the bounty and trading in the market, there will be many ways to get it. Studying and continuing to explore the potential in online business is a lot, and we will get rewards, although not comparable, but when the project is successful and successful, the prize will also follow and have high value.
to get money from Cryptocurrency this year is very difficult so it's not easy to get results.
the market is still not stable so we have to be patient if we want to profit.
with market conditions like that you have to keep on being enthusiastic and not easily discouraged, you can still get results, you must continue to try your best, hopefully every work that can produce.
invest, or trade or participate in various campaign programs that can still produce so keep trying.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:38:02 AM

Bounty. airdrop. trading remains a good income to be able to make us get additional income from cryptocurrency. but make sure that you understand from each of these systems to be able to maximize your income

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:48:49 AM

There are several ways how to earn money in 2019 by joining on different bounty campaign or investing the good project and probably you will earn more money here because the market was so good as of now.

Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:18:34 AM

Trade, now a very good market for altcoins. Participate in a good ico. Buy a crypt in long-term, in 2019 we are given for this purpose.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:51:41 AM

My opinion on how you can earn money this 2019 is to invest on good projects,buy some tokens  take advantage the low value of tokens and hold until the end of this year you can earn a lot of money.or wait until cryptocurrency market pumps more and sell your tokens.
there are many ways to invest and make a profit in conditions and situations as it is now needed confidence and patience and with capital all of that will make us get the benefits we will get in investing in crypto currencies
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:36:20 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

It is much better to join now some bounties that are paying weekly rather than some projects that last too long in the market, they have allot of process that needs to be accomplished.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:41:38 AM

The market situation now is so lame, unlike on the last 2 years of crypto market. Since the year 2018 came, the market get dizzy and just starts to slip down prices on the several altcoins in the market. We hope that bull run would come and i think there is still possibility for the comeback of the market.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:46:08 AM

Everyone has a different opinion from the conditions in 2019. In the past few days the market price has suddenly risen and is now still stable and the price has not seen going down. With the current conditions, I'm sure in 2019 the market can recover.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:50:20 AM

Get a job, get a job, and get a job. That was the most greatest way to earn money, don't think that by working in the internet would make an effort just like you work in your real life.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:32:05 AM

You can make money on cryptocurrency by participating bounties and airdrops. You can earn also by trading if you have an exact amount of capital.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:30:28 AM

Usually i am going to do more on participating in different bounty campaign and have a huge of allocation for the bounty hunters, here in 2019 there are many good project and have strong platform and blockchain technology that have launching in crypto industry.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

in 2017 I was very active with trading but after 2018 I experienced changes that only made a bounty, for some reason I felt I had forgotten how to trade, I always wanted to go back to trading but until now I couldn't
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:57:43 AM

During the "crypto winter" conditions of late it's not that easy to find ways to earn rewards from promoting if that's what you're focused on but if you're an investor, there's plenty of chances to buy cheaply now and then be patient and wait for potential returns within the next year or two considering all of the developments for institutional investment being undertaken which will pave the way for a much bigger market with far more liquidity and when that happens there'll be more opportunities for bounty hunters once again
my advice now for bounty hunters and for investors is to wait and keep working hard because the business will not betray the results, if you keep silent you will be left behind, still go through everything even though the market is broken
prestigio74

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:59:05 AM

I agree, the situation with the bounty has now changed a little, but it's not worth it to stop doing it, because the time will come and the situation will change!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:00:40 AM

The question should be how to make more cryptocurrencies in 2019 instead of how to make money..
Earn more cryptocurrencies now and sell crypto for much higher price later = that is better strategy, you will earn more in the long run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 10:26:59 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

Well based on what you have said, I'm a programmer and I'm starting to think now that I offer my skills of developing software and make cryptocurrencies as a payment. Even though I don't know how to start but I think I can try this way to earn. I'll take the risk and chances to reach my goal.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:30:51 AM

The best way to get money in the world of digital currency is to participate in investment projects by buying several coins. This is the best investment because we have the opportunity to get big profits. The opportunity to invest is still very wide open because there are still many markets that have not yet been explored. We have to be right in choosing coins so that we can achieve great profits.
But remember that the risk is also great, we must be able to choose as well as possible and avoid the risk of experiencing losses.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:53:22 AM

Due to scam projects, many bounty hunters are now careful when participating in bounties and because of the down market I think legit projects are decreasing.

If your main way to earn some crypto is not effective at the moment for any reason dont stop there and learn other things to gain knowledge because there are several ways to have profit here. If you want to become plain investor then buy at the dip price of the coin you want to invest in then sell when the price increase. Its simple but it takes a lot of guts and patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: