Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:39:42 PM

To generate profits, trade and investment are the best, from trading can get daily profits and investments will provide profits for a certain period of time.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:40:47 PM

You mean do not give up no matter what. But humans are such that they are overwhelmed by emotions and they cannot control tolerate too much. It is easier said than done. In my case, I have suffered a great deal of loss, and how can I focus on anything in that situation. But I do not have any other options too. So I am trying to tolerate.  

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 05:37:59 PM

The financial losses that all investors have suffered in the past year, of course, this is very sad. But the main thing is not to despair and not be upset. Look for new promising projects. I've found one very interesting project and got carried away with it. This is Sound Money Coin. Study it and I am sure that you will also like it very much!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:07:06 PM

I think year 2019 would be gives us a good signal. But we should analysis of the failure &  successful of projects. Gain much more knowledge about many other problems caused by failing to achieve the target of earnings.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

I plan to make money trading. It seems to me that this path is now the most profitable. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change a lot.

unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:49:07 PM

I plan to make money trading. It seems to me that this path is now the most profitable. But the situation on the cryptocurrency market can change a lot.
maybe you should try coin trading, in my opinion it really helps us to make money in the current conditions.
You can also invest in coins such as ETH or XRP, I'm sure having both coins will definitely give us benefits.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:52:54 PM

You have two ways to earn - either trade or investment. Investment is either in bitcoin or ICO. Choose what is better and safer for you. Investing in bitcoin is safer.In ICO - you can get a quick profit with a successful investment of your funds.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 05:49:12 AM

You have two ways to earn - either trade or investment. Investment is either in bitcoin or ICO. Choose what is better and safer for you. Investing in bitcoin is safer.In ICO - you can get a quick profit with a successful investment of your funds.
Personally, I hope most of all for investments this year. I do not think that trade can bring profit more than 100%. But the price of Bitcoin may increase to 10,000 dollars.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:58:16 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
Basically in the first place, you will not going to make money on cryptocurrency, you are going to work hard in order to get it. Just like what I am doing, I am helping customer as a customer support and I get paid in BTC directly in my wallet, in that case I can consider that a way in 2019 to have money.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:15:12 AM

i do bounty campaign, its because it doesn't take too long to do their tasks.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:05:25 AM

Yes one needs patience to get engaged in cryptocurrency for long. People often want to leave the crypto world once they suffer loss.
But this idea is not a wise as crypto is not like something which makes you riches overnight. It takes time to grow and become mature so as to give you much profit. So stay calm, positive and cling onto patience.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

I'm still engaged in long-term investments and everything suits me. Because I do not plan to dwell on this. As for me, this is the most profitable and lazy business.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:44:51 AM

It Is indeed not easy to make money out of bounty at this dry market "bearish" season. Even trading alone is not making it, so it is better one make an outside cryptocurrency investment and keep surviving when crypto is down.the idea you gave about educational investment is also good enough and will even last.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:52:27 AM

That fact that people think that this market is to get rich quick here makes a lot of them lost money here in the end.

How many join in 2017 and think that the price will go on parabolic rise? Many, and how many of them got burned easily in 2018? A lot.

So to make money here, you need to change your mindset. It involves a lot of risk and patience if you don't have the key attitude then obviously, you will eventually lose.

Just like bounty hunters now, its not that lucrative anymore, but there are still few good one around, you just need to do your homework, just saying.

Couldn't agree more.... it is exactly this... people start on crypto thinking only about the money (like they do on most things on their lives), and then they rush and take bad decisions...
People need to change their mind sets and start building, not just after the quick and easy cash comming from something others built. They need to evolve, learn, improve themselves and contribute.... as a consequence they'll earn money, sometimes even more than they would otherwise... If people work hard and put their minds into it, they can learn and adjust and find out how to have an income from crypto while contributing...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:55:46 AM

I'm still engaged in long-term investments and everything suits me. Because I do not plan to dwell on this. As for me, this is the most profitable and lazy business.
Holding in a bear market is not the best strategy, as the practice has shown me. I prefer to risk and invest in various projects.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:08:07 AM

You said the whole truth bounty no longer pays. It is time to look elsewhere for money. Self education to have a better understanding of how the block chain environment works is exactly what is needed going forward
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:21:32 AM

sure if the cryptocurrency market does not recover or grow like 2017, many bounty hunters will abandon this market and they only see crypto as an experience and memory =))) but I continue and I still holding some of my altcoin, there is now a new trend, that is the IEO, who knows it can earn a very good profit.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:04:58 AM

Participation in bounty campaigns, in my opinion, is a long-term investment, where the investment horizon can be 5-10 years. Therefore, it seems too early to talk about the success or failure of bounty campaigns and ICO projects. It takes a little time to evaluate the effectiveness of the invested effort.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 06:27:23 AM

If you can do trade then easily you will makes something profitable now this time. Even many people interested short time investment every time, but I not agree short time investment. Because short time invest do not give profit at this matter situation.
For the bounty Hunter, before joining bounty you need checking everything their ICO. Because 2018-2019 many ico going to scam so be careful.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:32:24 AM

There are not many possibilities left as we would like. I think that today there are already a lot of different situations that could really make us a little richer. This is trading and bounty, mining is already becoming unprofitable with such prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: