Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16161 times)
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:21:21 PM

How to earn from cryptocurrency if you are not a trader but you still want to participate? You could buy some Bitcoins or altcoins and hold them as an investor. This could be done for projects that you think will develop into valuable products in the near future. Since the crypto market is open to everyone, unlike the startup investment market, it is pretty easy to buy these tokens.

But be wary of the type of tokens that you are buying. They could be security tokens, in which case a whole lot of laws need to be complied with, or utility tokens, which means you can use the tokens for the product to function but do not have an ownership in the project/company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:26:26 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

One thing I have learnt over a period of years in cryptocurency is the power of research. Before embarking on any cryptocurrency venture as an investor or bounty hunter, aways do due diligence to acertain the worth the digital assets. It determines how long you will hold the token even against every other person's wish

swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:06:49 PM

Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
  It is rising more and more with time, in 2019 I am sure bitcoin will be rise at number one as crypto currency, we will have to buy the best coin to hold till then and according to me only bitcoin is the one which is the most promising and profit making crypto currency, trusting will help us to save our future in 2019, I am sure 2019 will be great year for crypto currency investors.
It seems to me that investors who have made their investments for a longer period than six months or a year, can get wings of dust only in the distant future. But if we talk about profits in 2019, then besides daily trading, we have nothing to offer. But this activity can be done only by professionals who have experience and was able to get real profit. Of course, this is all given in the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:08:49 PM

At thistime, buy the best and wait for the  return of the bulls.
If you are a good bounty hunter just look for the best crypto ICO sale and be with it.
Never rush just wait for the best time to sell

whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:37:58 PM

Atleast one thing is now certain, crypto is going no where. It has rebounced and shown signs of daily improvement. All we have to do our best evaluating best investment options and indulging wisely
  It is rising more and more with time, in 2019 I am sure bitcoin will be rise at number one as crypto currency, we will have to buy the best coin to hold till then and according to me only bitcoin is the one which is the most promising and profit making crypto currency, trusting will help us to save our future in 2019, I am sure 2019 will be great year for crypto currency investors.
It seems to me that investors who have made their investments for a longer period than six months or a year, can get wings of dust only in the distant future. But if we talk about profits in 2019, then besides daily trading, we have nothing to offer. But this activity can be done only by professionals who have experience and was able to get real profit. Of course, this is all given in the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
if you don’t try to work in your own good even in the current situation, what are we doing here at all? Every day I work in the cryptocurrency market. We get experience and even negative circumstances are also a good experience for any user of cryptocurrency.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:49:17 PM

Yes, everyone needs to be a trader instead of doing scam bounties or holding for nothing! You can't learn the trade overnight and you may not see good success in a month, but if you try hard to get all the information about crypto trading and practice hard to make something new and big then I think you will know how to make money through trading!

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:02:03 PM

Yes, people expect that they will make huge money as soon as they enter crypto industry and when they don't they leave. Most don't understand that this isn't some kind of get rich scheme and that time is required, just like in everything else in life.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:03:44 PM

I think bounty is not giving a good income in this year compared to the last 4 year.
2019 is the year of ICO / IEO, I think. They gave instant money with more than 1000% profit.
The ICO has turned into an unnecessary offer for everyone. Being scam, the inability to reach the softcap, the big fall of the price after the listing in exchange. But, IEOs in big exchanges are worth trying.

now I look for coins that I think is difficult. because now bitcoin is starting to be difficult to find especially other coins. because other coins are also needed by many people. but many coins are scams.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:32:14 PM

Is this a prediction? I am asking that, because to me it looks more like that.
Then from where did you get your statistics of 70%:25%:5% of the different type of bounty hunters that exist?
This assertion might be wrong. Although, on a general note you might be correct to some extent. I am only just concerned about your statistics.
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 09:31:52 AM

It is always profitable to buy coins that are at the bottom of the schedule of their movement, there is certainly a risk in this, but there is no profit without risk, especially now when the market is slowly gaining momentum.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:42:25 AM

I think, that time which gave bounty hunters earn not possessing no knowledge passed. Now in order to stay in the game you need to constantly develop yourself and look for new opportunities, and there are plenty of them in the cryptocurrency market. You should switch your focus to IEO and many interesting coins that can now be bought at a low cost to make the x10.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:48:29 AM

Last year maybe more easy how to make money with cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoin, where we can participated at bounty campaign and airdrop project could easy to get payment and have higher reward.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:00:02 AM

Last year maybe more easy how to make money with cryptocurrency bitcoin and altcoin, where we can participated at bounty campaign and airdrop project could easy to get payment and have higher reward.
yes, last year in 2017 many people made a lot of money from Cryptocurrency, he could produce from various Bounty campaign programs and also from various other things.
this year the market is still not stable, making it difficult to profit this year.
if there is an update on Crypto so that Crypto can increase and we can produce results from it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 11:47:04 AM

Now all the currencies have gathered under the resistance level, and one way or another, a breakdown will occur over time. So that you can participate in the bounty and in the ISO, and buy, what else sell low

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:47:25 PM

First of all you need to make your researches deeply, you need to read the Daily news, you need to choose projects to search and every day you have to check it. I would spend at least 2 weeks to choose what Project/coin best to invest. If you watch some youtube videos for monthly altcoin predictions and buy your coin you would loose it. Never trust anyone in this market you need to make your own researches! Also you can make Money with bounty hunting but after 2018 that business has came to an end..

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:51:22 PM

If you are looking for a way to make money in 2019 on cryptocurrencies, I advise you to pay attention to new and promising projects. I recently discovered the project Sound Money Coin. This is a very interesting project. In addition, any coin can mine this coin. You do not need special devices or expensive video cards.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:53:13 PM

Right now the most reasonable opportunity would be in staking & dividends. There are some altcoins that offer extremely attractive interests

for holding on to their high risk crypto, even daily or monthly in some cases. If you are a holder, you might as well get paid high returns for it...

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:56:20 PM

Now is still possible to make money on crypto, by trading by joining bounties, anyway this year is not like in 2017 when most of bounties value a lot of money after short time.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:00:22 PM

There are so many ways to make money on cryptocurrencies in nowadays but as you need to know that most of the bounties in here were not had so many profits due to the dump.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:06:12 PM

Thou bounty has not being encouraging base on several failed project, we need to be strategic, do not stop, part of my strategy is to invest and trade with it, ones the market recover, good project will be profitable to bounty hunters that are token Holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: