Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:20:25 AM

Rather difficult in the middle of this year..
All token conditions have no changes that can result in perfect results,And I myself can only follow the market by trading small capital that I can do..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
abi1988

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:09:03 PM

We should pay more attention to making good projects exist from our side, developers also need our help, unfortunately many people are just garbage people, because for me, I participate in advertising programs and good bonuses and hope to succeed.

Yes, in a project it is really needed to help each other to be able to succeed optimally, we as participants who can only help through promotion, except investors where they are more helpful through funds.
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:31:42 PM

Making money in cryptocurrency especially in 2019 this year can be easy as well as quite challenging due to the current state of the crypto market at the moment but I will recommend one holds the coin for sometime for the price to pump before selling it. This will help to gain more profits.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:45:14 PM

Making money in 2019 from cryptocurrency is very easy, there are two ways of making good money with cryptocurrency, either by trading or participating in good bounties.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:18:32 PM

as a bounty hunter being positive is the main thing that hopes to continue to join even though in reality many of them are disappointed and leave this forum for some time and after seeing the current market conditions many of them are starting to return with some hope of finding opportunities to make money

Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:23:23 PM

Sticking to bounty alone cannot offer much money unless one adds extra income generating activities. Probably mining and trading will do for a start. You can add value to yourself by learning new things and that will earn you big things in life

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:30:17 PM

Making money in 2019 from cryptocurrency is very easy, there are two ways of making good money with cryptocurrency, either by trading or participating in good bounties.
- If you want to trade, you certainly have to do a lot of research and always be careful to determine the coins before trading because if you are wrong then you will lose a lot of money and it is not easy
- in fact there are now so many bounties scam and they leave without paying participants

Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:37:51 PM

If you want to make money, you'll have to outperform a lot of people. When someone makes money on one end, someone else loses on the other hand, usually. Sometimes many people can make money and sometimes many people can lose money. But usually, money moves around. So, you want to be on the right side. And for that, you need to learn and surround yourself with great people who will challenge you and motivate you to be the best version of yourself. This is what we're building at GAINS. If that's something that resonates with you, come take a look and introduce yourself (or lurk around if you're shy) Wink

We also host quizzes which are great events in which our members have the opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tradable tokens! Check it out:

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
salad daging

Activity: 1666
Merit: 810

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:49:26 PM

as a bounty hunter being positive is the main thing that hopes to continue to join even though in reality many of them are disappointed and leave this forum for some time and after seeing the current market conditions many of them are starting to return with some hope of finding opportunities to make money
sometimes it's disappointing but I don't want to be someone who wants to stop immediately when I fail or experience a bad experience, because I have a sweet moment with this forum and when things get worse I don't want to go because I'm sure there will be a day when everything will getting better and that's why I still survive here because I want to repeat such moments

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:11:50 AM

to get crypto money in 2019, in my opinion, by investing, because for this year's bounty hunter it is still difficult to get money, now the price is very low so we can use this moment to succeed in the future.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:27:12 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?
The point is patience and thorough, because if we are just patient without analyzing the project we are going to follow then it will be in vain. but if we are careful and patient with the progress of the project we are following it will be balanced
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:23:00 AM

Projects are no longer attractive to investors, Bittrex IEO OCEAN / 4 after listing Bittrex, The FOMO into IEOs has subsided and is coming to an end. Therefore, the bounty will not be as big and attractive as before, but I still join the bounty with a little hope that it will bring some money when the market recovers.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:26:32 AM

Projects are no longer attractive to investors, Bittrex IEO OCEAN / 4 after listing Bittrex, The FOMO into IEOs has subsided and is coming to an end. Therefore, the bounty will not be as big and attractive as before, but I still join the bounty with a little hope that it will bring some money when the market recovers.
According to some people the bounty is not producing as it used to. But I am but here to get something, because of course faith will pay off. Previously it was true that I stopped for a moment because of market conditions and many projects did not pay. But when I return, I always think positively for the bounty to be able to produce more.
Irazzzta

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:45:23 AM

According to some people the bounty is not producing as it used to. But I am but here to get something, because of course faith will pay off. Previously it was true that I stopped for a moment because of market conditions and many projects did not pay. But when I return, I always think positively for the bounty to be able to produce more.

Yes, I agree with this. when market conditions and prices rise to green, it means the momentum to make money with bounty and trade.
forget about losses in 2018 as a lesson, to make more money in 2019.
Dont ever think negatively with what we are trying to do, even give up because it was never paid when doing bounty or loss in trading.
I'm grateful that in 2019, several bounties have paid me with satisfying amount
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:38:12 AM

Bounty. airdrop. investing stays an excellent revenue in order to help make us all acquire further revenue coming from cryptocurrency. yet make certain you comprehend coming from each one of these methods in order to take full advantage of your revenue.
The method is exactly the same it was years ago. Invest when the market value is down. This has advantage because when it is boom and when the market value is high, the profit margin is more than what you normally expect. Boom normally ends up giving a 10X appreciation to the value of your Bitcoin. So wait no further and invest right away.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:47:42 AM

You should not look so hopeless. All these decreases, ICOs, IEOs are all based on the bad market case. When the market develops positively everything will find its place. Just protect yourself from scammers until good case.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 10:42:15 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

Crypto industry this year is really tough, compared to 2016, and its hard to make.money this time if you are engage in airdrops and bounty promotions, but if you are eager to earn more i think understanding the strategies for trading is the best one, i mean employing the techniques still the best, but without any capital i believe aidrops and bounties still working, just a matter of hardwork.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

This is really a good idea. We can have a lot of experience while doing bounty and learning about the market. We can do them all at once!
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:36:51 PM

To make money on cryptocurrency this year 2019 we must continue to invest and continue to work on it.This os the basic ways to make money, but now make sure you know how to handle a bad and good situation to look for a good project to invest and to promote and now we saw a lot of new projects that has come on cryptocurrency but i recommend you to invest at YANU.IO because it jas already popular and known as a good project and has a great product.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:54:04 PM

to get crypto money in 2019, in my opinion, by investing, because for this year's bounty hunter it is still difficult to get money, now the price is very low so we can use this moment to succeed in the future.
Many bounty hunters still get very good rewards so I think it all depends on the experience of the person who takes part in bounty campaigns

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: