Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16161 times)
Marvel101

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:56:56 AM

Bounty company is not something that can quickly learn to choose. You need to do some bad projects before you learn something. In 2019 you can still make money on bounty. Choose not quantity but quality. Do not waste your time in empty.
No one wants to waste time. But lately it is very dificult to find a really good project. I think now it's easier to earn money on trade than on bounty

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:03:17 AM

Bounty company is not something that can quickly learn to choose. You need to do some bad projects before you learn something. In 2019 you can still make money on bounty. Choose not quantity but quality. Do not waste your time in empty.
Yes, the ico market is dead , I doubt that now you can at least earn something on the ico , a lot of scams , if you do bounty those who immediately pay Fiat or bitcoins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:51:49 AM

I have a thought about the year 2019. I want to invest in this year's well projects, I also want to start bounty, I think, if I can start bounty, I will get good profit.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:46:08 PM

One of the best coins to invest now, for rest months of this year is DASH, that has come closer to requirements to lockin for its very important upgrade. We just need 7 more days to know that DASH will get enough supports from miners and masternodes owners to active its spork and upgrade later or not. Its price, has fallen to very low price, due to fears from the failure of this coming upgrade. However, let's rethink about Bitcoin in 2017, when things for the upgrade completely finished, DASH will fly over the higher price ranges.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

Its quite difficult to find a really great project lately in cryptocurrency. However, its all about research and consulting crypto expert to avoind time wasting. Last year's prices didn't go well with investors at all. I do believe 2019 will be different. I'm optimistic about that.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:14:56 PM

First option with no money investment is doing bounty campaigns for an ICO.
2nd you can buy cheap alts and hold for it (make sure it is worth to hold)
3rd buy your own BITCOIN and keep it safe.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:22:56 PM

Now is still possible to make money on crypto, by trading by joining bounties, anyway this year is not like in 2017 when most of bounties value a lot of money after short time.
It is not possible to make money with bounty campaign, don't compare these days to the days while market booming. 2017 was a big year for everyone as a crypto investor but there is no similar experience in the 2019.
flemming_s

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

And I sincerely believe that EOS was again underestimated. Well, it is clear that their social platform is not the main product. And therefore, my bet this year on this coin. In general, 1/5 of the portfolio stably goes to it. And now, by the way, you can also get free accounts - this is for those who love gifts of fate. Lumi distributes 1000 free accounts in his mobile application.
https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:52:26 PM

In my opinion in this work there is only one rule that all users have make money on cryptocurrency in 2019 that we all have full faith in this work, regular do this work without any holiday, having full patience in this work and wait for the right time for success. 

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:32:13 PM

In my opinion in this work there is only one rule that all users have make money on cryptocurrency in 2019 that we all have full faith in this work, regular do this work without any holiday, having full patience in this work and wait for the right time for success. 
Being patience will make you more comfortable and allow you to wait and hold maximizing  all the possible profits, do your research and find good
project to invest your money, you'll be able to get good compensations each time your selected coin/s will generate, don't stop enhancing and keep
adding up more this investment venue is open to those who really seeking to achieve.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:57:50 PM

It's painful truth that bounty campaign participation isn't as rewarding bountifully as they use to be. Nevertheless,  the fact remains some people are still earning their upkeep through bounties participations. So i think earing depends to a large percentage the kind of approaches, campaigns joined to.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:39:32 PM

Still same ways ,invest in good altcoins or bitcoin and of you don't have money for investment just start promoting new projects or join tasks for rewards, just becareful though scammers are out there looking for who to prey on
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:49:48 PM

Still same ways ,invest in good altcoins or bitcoin and of you don't have money for investment just start promoting new projects or join tasks for rewards, just becareful though scammers are out there looking for who to prey on

Ways are still the same, with that I must agree. Investing in some top coins, or earning them, or selling something for cryptos, there are ways to earn crypto, and earn from crypto. Patience plays important role here, people should wait for price rise and do not sell before that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:37:19 PM

Making money in crypto currency now is not just easy and not just very quick,and in making money in crypto we need to face difficulties and risk that we need to take and now the market is getting green many scammers are being in works of scamming and fooling many people in crypto so need to be prepared in this.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:01:24 PM

Nowadays, the most affordable and effective ways of earning in cryptocurrency are trade or long-term investments

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:11:53 PM

I think now trading is very risky fol all traders as BTC price not stable. But big investors can take a risk for future invest as market going to stable day by day. So take a risk, make your money in future.

Best of luck.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:59:46 PM

There are so many ways of making money on the internet and bounty is just one of them. Bounties are not profitable these days so the best thing to do is to find alternatives, like the ones you've mentioned above. Thanks for enlightening us buddy.

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:47:09 PM

I participate in bonuses and use my achievements to trade. Although the bonus is not very profitable, I still believe that in the future the market will grow, that's why I'm still here now.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

Earning money as well as revenue within crypto is actually no problem. There's a lot of methods to generate. Such as exactly what I'm performing We became a member of within the resources marketing campaign which has the every week income I quickly maintain which income to purchase buying and selling exercise. Therefore there isn't any cash originating from my very own cash or even funds as well as in the event of reduction my own cash isn't incorporated.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:29:48 PM

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.
You are completely right. Many in cryptocurrency began their activities with bounty, but only a few have moved to another level and began to engage in more serious activities.And such people are really few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: