Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to ICO if.......  (Read 21045 times)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:17:21 PM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???
Many ICO would back out because of the market condition but if the project was good then it would became successful it was not all about in the market but also in the project by itself if the project can fight on the vearmarket or not.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 11:21:06 PM

if this happens,  a lot of many projects will die off and wont resurect again. so many fake projects are going to vanish as the owners will sell off and dump on holders. some good project will remain and it will be another opportunity for people to accumulate at a very low price for any valid coin and also bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:03:21 PM

I'm wondering what will happen to ICO if bitcoin goes back to 1000$ plus per one to find its bottom? Will ICO start dying off ? Cos presently ICO is already suffering from market condition and I'm wondering what ICO fate would be it bitcoin falls further ,any thoughts???

For me that impossible to happen but if that accident gonna happen it depends on the market what will be the price will be given and depends also in the volume of tokens that can be provided to reach ofcourse.

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:57:47 AM

You need to invest very carefully and very carefully when choosing a project in which you invest. I choose very carefully and recently found the project Gexan, which will conduct the IEO. I recommend you to get acquainted with this project. These guys are very cool. Gexan has an existing product - a valid lottery.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
96InnIvanova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:00:10 AM

You need to invest very carefully and very carefully when choosing a project in which you invest. I choose very carefully and recently found the project Gexan, which will conduct the IEO. I recommend you to get acquainted with this project. These guys are very cool. Gexan has an existing product - a valid lottery.
Is this Gexan really that good? Give me a link please. I'd like to get acquainted with this Gexan project.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

the first one I would say if it is not possible if bitcoin will return at the price of $ 1000, if that really happens then all ico will die even many people will go to leave crypto

Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:05:06 AM

Is this Gexan really that good? Give me a link please. I'd like to get acquainted with this Gexan project.
No problems. You can dial Gexan in the search. But if you are too lazy to look for the link to site: http://gexan.io/ and link to IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:12:15 AM

Year 2018 had brought a huge impact on the ICO investments. As the price of bitcoin and altcoins came down really hard, the ICO investments almost died. However, as soon as the market recovers this year, ICO investments are back to life again with a good effect as investors become more aware and diligent to choose only great ICOs. Investors nowadays are being more selective and doing their research before investing.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

Panic will be triggered among investors, bounty hunters and crypto enthusiasts if bitcoin price falls below to $1000. ICOs will suffer a lot. But ICOs have already suffered a lot. According to reports, the number of ICOs has decreased by almost 60 percent as compared to the year of 2017, and the decreasing trend continues. There maybe such situation comes as the market is volatile.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:26:13 PM

Year 2018 had brought a huge impact on the ICO investments. As the price of bitcoin and altcoins came down really hard, the ICO investments almost died. However, as soon as the market recovers this year, ICO investments are back to life again with a good effect as investors become more aware and diligent to choose only great ICOs. Investors nowadays are being more selective and doing their research before investing.
And that's what it should be, its your money and you need to protect it from the hands of scammers, ICO's are still trying to survive even we seen a lots
of downfall and lots of those creator to leave the market and forget about the projects, some still trying their luck and continue to create new projects or
trying to resurrect the ideas, investors in the other hands still finding and selecting project that might bring them good chance to earned both in the short and longer period of time.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 12:57:27 PM

ICO's have already become with it could be, however any project that wants to go via ico should be ready to sell as cheap as possible. If a coin for sells for $0.1 at current btc price, it may sell as low as $0.001 at $1000 with of btc. What killed a lot of exchanges ICO's also was over pricing, trying to raise unrealistic hardcaps.

Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:59:40 PM

What will happen to ICOs if bitcoin goes down like to $1000 only? First of all anything might happens because in crypto world any changes may happen because crypto is a dump and pump so only the people who are ready to take the risks can enter in this world. When that happens you can think an alternative way on how you can gain some losses just like when it goes down below 1000 dollars you can invest so that when the bitcoin arise and pump up you can gain a lot of profit. Just followed the guide from the experts who are  years already here in crypto world.  When  that  just happen you can start on trading so that you can cut the losses you've got, for now I am starting to explore the world of trading in darb finance, so that when the dump of the crypto came again I will  already have some  ways on  how to overcome it and how to cut my losses.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:56:49 PM

Interesting question and never hits on my mind. We are now seeing huge sufferings from ICO last year and up until today since Bitcoin went down up to $3000. Every altcoins are following the bitcoin price movement so as the investors. I never observe ICOs when bitcoin was under $1000 but I could say that their era is now on the verge of death so I am pretty sure that this ICO scheme will be vanish if bitcoin falls below $1000. These ICO actually ruined the momentum of bitcoin.
That's right after Bitcoin lost its price to under $ 100 ICO experienced critical conditions most of the Altcoin projects failed and added Scammers. Sometimes we often forget or don't immediately notice this vast Crypto Space and that almost happens to everyone, Bitcoin is the biggest and most expensive currency so if the price goes down, there will certainly be many investors who have difficulty developing their projects. ICO can come back to life after an increase.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:04:04 PM

when the bitcoin back to 1000$, altcoins will following all coins will increase, that sign is volume transaction is increase, that will make ico life back, because the krypto market has grown again following bitcoin

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:08:22 PM

There is a little bit of effect that may occur on the ICO if the Bitcoin price go bottom to the level of $1000. ICOs and  the STO will come but the number of investor will decrease because of panic situation arise on the crypto market. But If you look at the back some 4 years then the Ethereum ICO was came and it was subscribed fully and then then BTC price was bellow $500. So, Don't be panic just keep your hope towards the optimistic.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:18:49 PM

If bitcoin really falls on the crypto currency market , all of crypto currency will cry. Lots of coins become garbage on the market. Many ICOs will die and cannot continue their projects. Bitcoin is a very important determinant of crypto currencies. Only qualified and trusted ICOs can continue their projects and stay on the market. Even then in very difficult circumstances because to get investors it takes quite a lot of effort. I just hope that as a crypto currency player, we must be loyal to the crypto currency because this crypto currency depends on our active role in the market. Crypto currency depends on our supply and demand in the market so that when we are active in the market, it is not possible for a bad thing to happen in the crypto currency market.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:20:19 PM

when the bitcoin back to 1000$, altcoins will following all coins will increase, that sign is volume transaction is increase, that will make ico life back, because the krypto market has grown again following bitcoin

I didn't see it quickly because the price of Bitcoin has increased in price but not for other types of Altcoin that have not experienced a good increase and some other types of coins only experience very bad prices. pathetic.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:34:50 PM

Bitcoin began to grow and when bitcoin fell ICO still continued despite reduced investor interest, many investors fled in fear and until now there are still many new ICOs emerging

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:47:30 PM

before the bitcoin ever down recently but not as you mentioned $ 1000 and what happens with ICO, ICO still exists and only difficult to get fund
I think ICO will never die as long as the crypto world still exist

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:13:44 PM

I have seen the GEXAN project and indeed it is good to invest, but there are several other projects that want to do an IEO that is no less good than the gexan project too, so in this case it needs to be looked at which is better to make investments in the IEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: