Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:09:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16222 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 09:09:39 AM

I'm not stupid to sell my investments in such poor market conditions. I'm evaluating the opportunities and I believe the good days will come. Of course, these are my thoughts, everyone may not think like me. This is all about believing in crypto.

Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:27:20 AM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Are you seriously planning to increase your money 1000 times this year? And how do you need to tell other people? If you do not have the slightest idea how to do this, then you have a big chance of losing your money than earning. You'd better place them on a deposit in a bank.

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:32:27 AM

I don't know, honestly, crypto didn't have a bad effect on me and my life, even with small-losses and bad days, when i see crypto, i remember that i made some profits bigger than losses and thats enough to make me feel proud and happy. Else, peoples got big losses, they started to hate crypto, lol.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:34:01 AM

I have all the promising coins in my portfolio. Coins that did not matter, I already sold. Now I am waiting for the green market to appear, to see how the coins I pin my hopes will grow.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:40:52 AM

The crypto state is now no life seems to be. I observed in recent days this almost no movement. It seems that crypto is preparing to run (in my opinion). And delight its users.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 09:51:34 AM

The crypto state is now no life seems to be. I observed in recent days this almost no movement. It seems that crypto is preparing to run (in my opinion). And delight its users.
It's a wrong thought, the crypto market still works and grows every day, don't look at its price, look at the facts and there are a lot of people joining this market.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:54:42 AM

yes, this year I'm also still using altcoins and I'm waiting for prices to rise again, because now we also believe that by holding a number of altcoins at high selling prices I'm sure I'll also get more profits.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:19:08 AM

My opinion on crypto has not changed. The crypto market remains a promising place to invest. The time has come to an end when everyone could get mega incomes, now they have to invest wisely and with a high-quality selection of projects.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

My opinion on crypto has not changed. The crypto market remains a promising place to invest. The time has come to an end when everyone could get mega incomes, now they have to invest wisely and with a high-quality selection of projects.
Not bad even we look to much ambitious and a very optimistic person but for the current situation we face today, it is better not to think to much in the future. We just be satisfied enough of what it shown to us right now cause even we wanted high price or even bull run comes but we can't make it if the community still not supporting crypto.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 10:52:34 AM

as works with developer gives with chance as different strategy to applied with the marketing of service and the funding on finance the return to shows with different limit on returns as expectation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:14:37 AM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I still block my coin until the price is high. and my choice fell against ethereum, this is one of the most potential coins and this is the best coin that will rise this year.
I still keep my coins until the price rises again and the market can be stable, indeed it requires a long time but high patience must also exist, and we must be prepared to accept the risk of profit or loss for now I hold an eth coin huh ,
which we know now that eth is not lucky but I'm sure eth will rise again in the following year.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:16:51 AM

For sure,you still can make profits from altcoins and it can be in huge percentage too but not all the coins are going to stay here for longer time so which coin you are holding will be much important for you to make the profits.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:39:53 AM

Thanks.
It is good to buy cryptocurrency today because they are now in a cheap price, but not all of it is worth it to hold because some of them don't have any potential to increase its price. Unlike bitcoin, even it decreased its price it still has a chance to raise its price again.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:48:38 AM

i think the cryptocurrency market right now is too similar to the internet ecosystem in 2001 huge opportunities right now and huge risks good luck for all how still here Smiley
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:20:31 PM

cryptocurrency is now experiencing a period of bad times, I think cryptocurrency is back to its original condition, very unstable and very risky.but in my opinion crypto will grow even more rapidly in the future,maybe after this bad period passed

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:23:13 PM

Cryptocurrency has been a very profitable currency for many people, but at the moment the cryptocurrency provides a very bad experience throughout 2018 and the first Quarter of 2019.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:25:58 PM

There is a good time and bad time now cryptocurrency is on bad time. I believe the market will recover and rise again. So the only things i do now is holding and waiting for a good moment. Patiance is the key to survive and gain profits.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:41:30 PM

Crypto is currently red and low value but still has advantages for those who can make good use of it. The opportunity to continue to find luck must be done, try to look at the BNB, LTC then you will see that the coin is getting stronger with its development.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:56:36 PM

Crypto is currently red and low value but still has advantages for those who can make good use of it. The opportunity to continue to find luck must be done, try to look at the BNB, LTC then you will see that the coin is getting stronger with its development.
Its not all about finding our luck in crypto but its all about how we work on it.
It is a huge struggle for everyone and almost everyone were still losing after 2017 bull run, maybe some of them were changing their course and left crypto. We can't be rewarded if we don't work hard and being patient will simply brought us for better. Even our market still in the dips but it surely there is a sunshine in the coming days.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:11:17 PM

Thanks.t.v.
I am still holding all of my coins because most of them have a low price. I think that not all of my holdings will give me a good profit because not all of them don't have any potential to increase its price. That is why i am hoping that cryptocurrency will increase its price in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: