Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16217 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:13:08 PM

Although the trend right now is bearish, I prefer this instead of price increases every month like in 2017. My reason being, most of the people with the mindset of getting rich quickly are probably out of this space since they can't stand the drought--only the more passionate people are left which will of course be good for long term adoption.

I still hold my alts since 2017, and one of them is EXRN. It is incredibly undervalued right now and the community is great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:19:57 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

No one knows when the next bullrun, mostly token I've hodl are those shitcoin and not sure if that will valuable again maybe when bullrun comeback and price bounce back. Still suggesting to invest on matured coins like ethereum and bitcoin.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:28:56 PM

Guys, market needs more time for recovering. Looks at the other markets chart, for instance - Gold. Right now the market it is more or less stable, showing some signs of bullish scenario.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

It is strange to talk about this, but my opinion has not changed in general, because I support the idea that cryptocurrency today has much more serious opportunities to become the main value for people, but for some reason they don’t understand it yet.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

It's unpredictable. None of us know if cryptocurrencies which we are holding can increase 100 or 1000 times or not but I think there are a lot of people are still holding because they believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future. I'm also a holder at the moment, but I don't have much money that why I only hold small amount of low price cryptocurrencies Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:28:21 PM

I think that we have to hold our altcoins because 2019 can create a new bull run and we will see a good jump in all altcoins and get the best return if we hold.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:08:58 PM

I think that we have to hold our altcoins because 2019 can create a new bull run and we will see a good jump in all altcoins and get the best return if we hold.
Simply put, holding one of the best altcoins in line with our own and long-term ownership until the market skyrocketed, we must believe that this year's bull run market will occur even if we don't know when. There are several reasons why we sell our Altcoin because it is traded and in the Bearish market there is little potential so it is better sold. Learn to be more patient in investing in Altcoin because someday it will produce extraordinary results.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

as for me I think that holding altcoins are not very profitable, and as the 2018 year showed to us the holding will not give a high profit, may be some altcoins are prespective and profitable, but there only some of them among all the existing altcoins.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

I also think in the same way but we all were waiting for a bull run throughout the whole 2018.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:20:56 PM

I think it's here to stay and only those who want to understand it are the ones coming into it now, unlike some years back when everyone is all about the profit doubled in a day or two. Now everything seems slow and steady.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:23:11 PM

I have some bags of some altcoins that I indeed hope to have some higher value in the future. What I think about crypto is the same I thought when I started - crypto is a nice way to earn some extra money and can even bring some new inventions to life.
When I see a possibility I sell and buy, holding for long is a rather dangerous thing to do at the moment.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

I have some bags of some altcoins that I indeed hope to have some higher value in the future. What I think about crypto is the same I thought when I started - crypto is a nice way to earn some extra money and can even bring some new inventions to life.
When I see a possibility I sell and buy, holding for long is a rather dangerous thing to do at the moment.
I think the method you are doing has a very high risk because by holding coins for a very long period of time it cannot provide a definite guarantee, as an example see when the price of bitcoin is at $ 20k and currently the price of bitcoin falls very badly, so I suggest that you should be more careful in the world of cryptocurrency.

Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 05:18:05 PM

There are crisis in market price many altcoins which I am holding  for now are losing their values and it scares me that they may not able to climb top gain but not all I still have hope in ETH,BTC that they have future.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:24:02 PM

Crypto currently has a low value but this won't last long, there are still many valuable altcoins and we will see an increase if we can be patient.
To get profit, we must endure and be patient so that we will meet the green market.
crypto currencies and crypto markets are currently experiencing very bad conditions and situations here it takes investors who have enormous confidence and of course patience in investing and making profits from their investments
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:27:53 PM

I think that crypto is becoming more stable, even now it is hardly noticeable, but everything goes to the fact that in the future the market will be less subject to manipulation and become more stable that will benefit all market participants.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:35:18 PM

Thanks.

Always consider ETH as your first priority when it comes to Alt coins, See the value might have been dumped now but it will not be the same and I damn sure a day will rise again where crypto's trend will be very extreme in the world and maximum number of transactions will be only in crypto. Similarly you can Invest on Ethereum If you are really Interested to Invest.
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:38:17 PM

I still believe that cryptocurrency will grow so much that I still hold several altcoins. The current market situation is indeed bad, but I believe that after the bear market there will certainly be a bull market which will create huge profit opportunities.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

I'm still holding most of my coins now because there's really no point on selling it on the current market situation it will just going to give me a lot of lose on its original prices. And yes I still believed that we will see another great profit but it will just going to take a lot of time to happen.

At your service
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:44:00 PM

Thanks.
I am really do holding my altcoins because i believe sooner or later it will increase its price, so i could earn huge profit from it when i start to sell it. But for now, it is not the right time sell all of my holdings because they are all in a low price.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 05:44:57 PM

Even though, market situation is worst ( compared to 2017 end-2018 start), there is still hope that some altcoin will become Bitcoin one day.
Many good projects with revolution in blockchchain technology are in progress.
Let's see how it goes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: