Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16217 times)
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:29:45 AM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I just found a token that i see as a gem and which has very good potential. The name is CCC.
You can also do your own research.
There are still so many of them in the market.

Never heard about CCC but I'll gonna DYOR about that.
Anyway, OP if you will hodl your altcoin in a long term basis, there is probably a small chance that your profit will be 1000×. The market is volatile and it may go up and down. You can still get profits even and reach your target if you will just know how to enter a good timing in the market.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:33:31 AM

For me, the crypto seems to be stagnant at low level where we can see a spike and drop of cryptocurrency prices generally with bitcoin and other major alternate cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies' bull run is yet to come so it's better to hold on for now.

I think if we make trade on exchanger, we can make profits. I am looking on binance, when bitcoin price drop, there is coin that the price still rising after big fall several months ago. I think bull run will happen in Q3 2019

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:43:42 AM

i still keep altcoins and wait. many of my altcoins not worth selling anyway and in my wallet the worthless coins do not bother me. i hope that this is the right decision. i expect no profit, but should i have one, i am glad.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:52:23 AM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
invest in altcoins don't expect very high up to the sky. we can follow the trend of rising altcoins and we can get profits, but don't get too high profits. the most important trade we can get that profit is enough, the situation is now very uncertain so don't invest in just one coin. for our money how many coins that are experiencing this upward trend can give us a great opportunity to make a profit.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:05:30 AM

The reason im still holding my crypto is because crypto is still young market with low capitalization and there are more adoption of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in many industry, that mean crypto has potential to be huge market that the market capitalization the same like traditional stocks market to be multi trilliun dollar. We have seen huge bull market in 2017 and this will be happen again later.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:33:09 AM

Crypto still hasn't found stability to rise. last week rose significantly, but again fell again. investment for now is long term. because if we expect short-term profit, it will be in vain. because soon the value will definitely go down, even though it will rise again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:15:47 AM

Crypto is currently in an up and down condition, not yet stable as a whole, of course this requires time for everything to be back to normal, no results without processes and we must be patient for this

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:53:05 AM

Right now crypto is in a  bad shape and the condition doesn't seems to be getting better anytime soon, based on what happen few weeks back when the price rising but then it dropping again just like what we knew today.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:00:04 AM

Right now crypto is in a  bad shape and the condition doesn't seems to be getting better anytime soon, based on what happen few weeks back when the price rising but then it dropping again just like what we knew today.

Crypto has experienced a decline and doesn't know it will last until now, here we hope and look for a good moment to be able to find profits even if only a little. At this moment, it should be to collect coins so that if the market experiences bulls, we will be able to take the opportunity to make a profit.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:08:01 AM

Well, saying getting x1000 profits nay not be viable for you or someone who has held the coin for it to drop over 99% but it may seem feasible for someone who is trying to get in now and holds no liability or loses.

BNB, ETH, ENJ and many other coins have all surpassed 100% profits of their lows last year and so it is up to you as an investor to make wise choices because the reality us that- Bulls make money, Bears make money

You've got ot be smart to earn smart.

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:10:15 AM

Thanks.

I am 95% believe that we could get more profit from altcoins if we hold it longer since the bitcoin also is for the long term investment, i would suggest to you pick up the top 10 altcoins in coin marketcap they are very promising.

Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:26:47 AM

for the time being I still retain the coins that I have but if in the next few months the price is not significant I will sell and exchange with several altcoins which I think are good for the long term, I plan to add altcoin ethereum again.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:47:34 AM

Crypto is the best solution how to make money and invest on crypto still best way for keep and get much profit later, I trust with crypto we could get double profit later and always have chance with crypto investment.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:00:12 AM

I still believe in crypto. Because with this I always believe that I can always benefit from altcoin. Maybe holding back altcoins can get the more profit we get. Because of course very much hopes that crypto will increase in the future.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:45:06 AM

In the crypto currency, the defining moment has come for many investors, they can give up and leave, and can stay and wait for a few years of cherished growth, but there is a possibility that they can not get anything for all their expectations

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:52:45 AM

The cryptocurrency market remains mostly bearish throughout the year 2018. The market is expected to turn this year with all the expected ETF announcements being awaited. I can say that the crypto has a bright future as the global financial world is turning towards it. though we may not see a 1000 percentage increase this year gradually we will be there.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:57:28 AM

Thanks.
Better hold your altcoin with practical goals,some of the altcoins may hit that percentage of growth even in less than a year but no one can find which coin is going to give that much profits so just stick with the coins which are high in the coinmarket cap to make profits in long run.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:00:28 PM

Thanks.

I have sold all of it because I don't make profits anymore in this bear market and it's only my source of income so I have no choice but to withdraw. I really want to HODL those altcoins that I have that are great projects and in the top coinmarketcap but I guess I can't and I have to restart again by doing bounties.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:05:19 PM

Thanks.

Still holding mate and i still believe it is profitable even with that condition. Imagine if the market doesnt drop that low, how can we but bitcoin and altcoin in the cheapest price? The market are telling us that we still have time to buy and acquire funds now. Cryptocurrency is a good investment ever since.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:13:38 PM

While there are no prerequisites for a trend change. Many fraudulent projects with great fairy tales and empty work have not yet come out. When they come out, that's when the slow, but most importantly, stable growth begins. Now we can only observe rebounds and a further fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: