Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16218 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:45:20 AM

I wish that crypto would be making such more profits so that the people will give their times to spend all their money to the ICO.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:56:38 AM

The market has shown green with gradual increase in prices of coins for the past few days. This is a good sign of a healthy market with no doubts about the fact that Bitcoin will hit $5K in the next few hours to days. There is still more chance for investors to get on board and buy more before the mega bull run takes place.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:01:34 AM

Bitcoin would really need to consider as the biggest coin would ever make the biggest returns in this year because of the recent pump which makes 20%.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:47:57 AM

Also I never believed about this in terms of altcoins that will always be confronted by the authorities concerned, even though the results obtained with altcoin are certainly always the same as the results obtained with bitcoin
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:55:07 AM

I think we have bottomed out for now and April will be a green month for most coins let's see how it goes.
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:43:07 PM

A good way to make money is to invest in cryptocurrencies.
A large number of new participants enter the market and it is rapidly developing.
Now I think that cryptocurrency is a very promising invention of mankind.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:04:21 PM

A good way to make money is to invest in cryptocurrencies.
A large number of new participants enter the market and it is rapidly developing.
Now I think that cryptocurrency is a very promising invention of mankind.
I think that if you try to avoid risks, then you need to invest only those Coins that are actually half the time faster today among users of cryptocurrency. This means that you need to follow the growth of capitalization of certain projects. And of course, without any problems you can get a good profit from long-term investments in the highest-rated coins.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:20:05 PM

In my opinion it is still a great tool for investment. You can get a great income from their investments. The main thing to choose a promising project. If you do not want to think, buy bitcoin.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:35:54 PM

I still believe in crypto but it will be a very long time if you want to get x1000 profit, maybe it will take time for more than ten years if you wanna get big money like that from crypto.
maybe we should reduce our expectations about the benefits of crypto because in my opinion getting a 2-fold profit is already included very well if our capital is large.
and even then it doesn't seem to be easy because we can't know the exact flow of crypto.
but what is certain is that currently Crypto is still the same as it used to be, which still has great potential to continue to grow.
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 08:00:46 PM

I strongly believe that there is good and bright future for crypto. We are yet to see the best of crypto as far as my own opinion is concerned. Crypto enthusiasts need to remain focus and consistent in their investment and commitment to crypto. The harvest that will soon come from crypto is going to be amazing and mind-blowing for as many who are still found on track. I think it is very important that we hold the coins we are having for as long as possible until the ripe time for huge harvest comes. With crypto, I believe there is financial assurance and security no matter what the present market situation is saying. Patience and persistence are essential  to enjoying the dividends of crypto.Crypto has come to stay so we  have nothing to worry about. The future is bright for us with crypto.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:05:40 PM

I strongly believe that there is good and bright future for crypto. We are yet to see the best of crypto as far as my own opinion is concerned. Crypto enthusiasts need to remain focus and consistent in their investment and commitment to crypto. The harvest that will soon come from crypto is going to be amazing and mind-blowing for as many who are still found on track. I think it is very important that we hold the coins we are having for as long as possible until the ripe time for huge harvest comes. With crypto, I believe there is financial assurance and security no matter what the present market situation is saying. Patience and persistence are essential  to enjoying the dividends of crypto.Crypto has come to stay so we  have nothing to worry about. The future is bright for us with crypto.

I completely agree that the future of cryptocurrency will be very strong. Each of us who support the idea of cryptocurrency now needs to remain calm and continue to invest

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:16:41 PM

As predicted earlier, I am very optimistic that the market will increase and now the market is proving to be a very remarkable increase in early April, everyone is celebrating big profits now
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:30:34 PM

I think that it is great alternative for real money , also blockchain technology is more effective that banking system of dollars
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:58:12 PM

It depends on many things : potential of the coin, use case, total supply etc. Generally speaking  I still believe that a
a high potential coin could increase in the future x 10, x 100 or even x 1000 why not ? That coin has to bring
value to the space and to have  active development.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:10:54 PM

As predicted earlier, I am very optimistic that the market will increase and now the market is proving to be a very remarkable increase in early April, everyone is celebrating big profits now
Such a powerful and rapid growth is very pleasing, but it takes more time to understand how serious it is, there is a high probability that the price will fall back to the mark from which the jerk began up

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:13:57 PM

Looking at cryptocurrency and the crypto ecosystem, there have been a massive improvement in terms of the number of people in this ecosystem and  changes cryptocurrencies are adding to the financial world. For me I think crypto is transforming the world financial space.
StreakW

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:19:09 PM

If ask me about What do you think about Crypto now? My answer is crypto now is great, everything is ok. Great time for buy. That's it

But some people he blame crypto because their asset value is drop, oh cmon. I dont know this people know about cryptocurrensy technology or just invest in ICO because follow their friend??

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:43:10 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I affirm to you the crypto market is entering uptrend and this is the time to take profits, may not be 1000 times, 10 or 20 times is very easy. Just buy coins that have fallen sharply over the past time.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:32:22 AM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

I am still holding several coins and tokens in my wallets since the beginning of the bullish market.
Although the market is start to going up slowly now, this is still a good time to buy and hold.
x1000 profit is not impossible, but it will be very hard unless you find a new coin with a very good project.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:22:04 AM

Crypto is currently developing quite well, but the conditions are not yet stable, there are still a lot of updates needed over time and the technological progress of cryptocurrency for the foreseeable future will be increasingly widely known and more and more people will invest in crypto because of the benefits it provides

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: